PDA

View Full Version : O.u.t.l.a.w

Drevious
26-08-12, 18:36
Starting a leveling 'group' based off my clan. Everyone will have their LE's in but i will be helping everyone with leveling spots/equipment/advice. We will also have group hunts at scheduled dates. The clan is TG and i was gonna ask to start a group of TG le runners to level up the hard way, but i decided we will start as ANY faction except FA/CM .... We will not be taking the easy way to level everytime, this is for people returning or new to game who want to enjoy the PvE we will be doing a lot of wasteland hunting with vehicles and ranged weapons when a handful of us get to mid level. If anyone wants to join this please let me know with a PM or reply to thread.

I know a lot of other leveling threads are on the front page but everytime i go in game I CAN'T FIND ANY OF THESE PEOPLE who claim they wanna group up. So here i am: willing to help any and everyone. Would also like some people interested in joining the clan so we can eventually do some PVP once everyone is leveled up.

William Antrim
28-08-12, 18:21
I'm confused. Clan with le in and levelling up as any faction except those mentioned... So you mean a levelling group then?

I found nc on a HDD I have yesterday so I am tempted to install it. Are things improving in game? How are the pops at GMT evening?

Riddle
28-08-12, 19:32
I'm confused. Clan with le in and levelling up as any faction except those mentioned... So you mean a levelling group then?

I found nc on a HDD I have yesterday so I am tempted to install it. Are things improving in game? How are the pops at GMT evening?Install now! Be good to get ya back in game, test server is up, things will improve for sure.

William Antrim
28-08-12, 20:01
I have my nooby accounts but I have heard horror stories about terrible pings and the like.... plus i am a social gamer..... not sure that I would have any friends playing!!!! :D

William Antrim
29-08-12, 13:46
I logged on. I looked around. I checked the citycom and it was like a high school reunion that I probably shouldn't have gone to. I kind of new some if the names but didn't really know anyone enough to speak to them so I logged off and went to play battlefield instead.

Dribble Joy
29-08-12, 16:21
Come back on this evening, there'll be more people on. You can (shock horror) always make new friends.

William Antrim
30-08-12, 18:48
I truthfully don't think I would play often enough to really cement any new friendships.

Doc Holliday
31-08-12, 06:33
Reignite some old adversarial relations then. :)

William Antrim
31-08-12, 14:05
I will play my noobs sometime then yeah.

Snowwolfe
01-09-12, 16:59
I play mostly at night mountain standard time when my kids go down to sleep, I see lower population often which makes poking a harder profession but so far have a tl 56 if we all start playing despite lower population it will help over come people coming on to find low population & help find leveling groups. From what I heard reaktor dissolved mostly as a company but kept neocron open & ran by volunteer developers because we the People wanted it still. I would love to see the severs hit peak population again in thanks for the time & effort to keep the game running! :)

Drevious
02-09-12, 00:04
just shoot me pms here if anyone wants to start leveling together.

Riddle
02-09-12, 00:09
I have a few combat chars that have been left on the shelf as i was on unreliable wireless connection. I might well dig them out and go level with you :)

=REMUS=
02-09-12, 16:38
Add Goregasm to your buddy list if you want a retard in your team.

Only rank /16 at the min though...