PDA

View Full Version : Livestream of Neocron 2

aikatears
24-08-12, 07:07
Hi :)

As a very very very new player going to be streaming my time in Necron, might stream a bit on friday and almost all day Saturday so come watch me as a get lost in game :)

Garfield
24-08-12, 09:44
are you LE`d ? :D

Dribble Joy
24-08-12, 11:32
are you LE`d ? :D
You are either being helpful or you are a bad person.

Welcome aboard aika. Ignore the mean people, like anywhere else, they're just loader than the rest of us.

And ignore the tree in Plaza 1... I don't know what's up with that either...

Riddle
24-08-12, 12:43
Nice idea.

Look me up on game, I'll sort you some weapons out, not shop bought rubbish! And at least when you get lost, you will have a fighting chance :) unless you stumble on a DOY bot then no one can help you lol( rather nasty outzone mob)

aikatears
24-08-12, 14:57
Think I shall be on Le for a long time...though might make a new char down the road for pvp :)
I think I was trying to find Your Emporium Logan but I keep getting lost (took me so long for me to know when to get off the subway)

http://www.twitch.tv/gamerwn This is one of many channels but its the one that I will stream the game on today around 3 or 3:30 pm est. will also update thread
(@GamerWorldetN shows when live too)

Dribble Joy
24-08-12, 15:02
I think I was trying to find Your Emporium Logan but I keep getting lost (took me so long for me to know when to get off the subway)
Open the Navray (F9) and select the apartments section, then 'Plaza 1 / Mainstreet'. There's only one door, just past the A&W shop on the left and a ramp to the right.

aikatears
24-08-12, 15:08
Open the Navray (F9) and select the apartments section, then 'Plaza 1 / Mainstreet'. There's only one door, just past the A&W shop on the left and a ramp to the right.

Cool! Thanks

Dark-Destroy
24-08-12, 16:13
Okay If u need any help. Ask any of the characters with name "Gregory".
I will help u and try to get some level weapons out of the archive of my clan mate.

ratakresch
24-08-12, 19:35
Maybe we should invite her to watch some opfights. ;-)

aikatears
24-08-12, 21:01
going live right now
come watch me be a noob

Moza
24-08-12, 21:08
You sound kinda hot

Eckhart
24-08-12, 22:55
This is pretty cool. Watching now.

Make sure you do the Mr Jones starter missions if you haven't already (think there should be an entry in your NavRay)!

Reminds me so much of when I was new back in 2004 :)

Also, I lol'd at the tree in Plaza. Some things never change, and the floating bugged trees is one :D

Edit: Also, crouching when you're shooting helps with the aim :)

aikatears
25-08-12, 00:01
This is pretty cool. Watching now.

Make sure you do the Mr Jones starter missions if you haven't already (think there should be an entry in your NavRay)!

Reminds me so much of when I was new back in 2004 :)

Also, I lol'd at the tree in Plaza. Some things never change, and the floating bugged trees is one :D

Edit: Also, crouching when you're shooting helps with the aim :)

Hehe glad you liked it, if I don't have to give up the computer might stream some more. will be making a highlight of that event, was just too cool hehe.

Oh and thanks again Logan!

You sound kinda hot
Why thank you! :D

Dribble Joy
25-08-12, 00:22
You sound kinda hot
Internet males... :rolleyes: ;)

aikatears
25-08-12, 00:33
Internet males... :rolleyes: ;)

so use to it hehe

Dribble Joy
25-08-12, 00:43
You needn't be :)

In game at the moment.

I can give you a ride to various parts of the world if you need it.

Riddle
25-08-12, 01:01
Hehe glad you liked it, if I don't have to give up the computer might stream some more. will be making a highlight of that event, was just too cool hehe.

Oh and thanks again Logan!

Why thank you! :D
No problem, happy to help :)

aikatears
25-08-12, 02:17
You needn't be :)

In game at the moment.

I can give you a ride to various parts of the world if you need it.
Cool!

oh and here the highlight that I would like to call The Event: Lots of guns and fire!
http://www.twitch.tv/gamerwn/b/329808610

Biglines
25-08-12, 02:23
hehe u fatalled on the live stream I just had to say "Welcome to neocron" :p

Eckhart
25-08-12, 03:27
Cool!

oh and here the highlight that I would like to call The Event: Lots of guns and fire!
http://www.twitch.tv/gamerwn/b/329808610

Ohhh, you caught an event? I missed that. Trust me to stop watching so I could follow MLG :)

That really brings the memories back to me. Looks like it was a lot of fun for those involved :)

Nidhogg
25-08-12, 12:35
That was pretty intense. :)

Trivaldi
25-08-12, 12:59
Note to self, spawn missing box in Via Rosso 3 :P

Awesome video, the NCPD has been under a lot of pressure lately it seems. :)

xanu
25-08-12, 18:52
nice, i may do some live streaming of op fights and pvp. i fix my vsync problem so i get max fps. maybe the GM's can watch and see some sammiewichs running around ;)

aikatears
25-08-12, 20:00
nice, i may do some live streaming of op fights and pvp. i fix my vsync problem so i get max fps. maybe the GM's can watch and see some sammiewichs running around ;)

Sweet! Can see what is outside of the city. hehe
Will be streaming later in the day...will update when I do.

aikatears
26-08-12, 00:50
and going live again...hey guys where is the edit button for posts?

Biglines
26-08-12, 01:01
regretfully this is the only forum I know where u can't edit ur own posts after a few minutes.

aikatears
26-08-12, 02:31
regretfully this is the only forum I know where u can't edit ur own posts after a few minutes.

ah ok

Gau
26-08-12, 11:36
watched some of the live stream i have to say you have rekindled my need to play NC so download an install once agen :)

take your time and get used to the game an hten when your big enough go outside there is never a rush
always somin to see in the city as you saw :D

soo glad to see the comunity that i loved is still there logan an biggie sortin you out a good one with anything you need
take dribble up on his offer he will get you all the genreps so when your ready you life will be a lot easyer the run to
military base is a thing we all remember an hated ....

well keep it up i am lovin the streams :D

Nidhogg
26-08-12, 12:05
and going live again...hey guys where is the edit button for posts?

If you're looking to update an old post with new details feel free to drop one of the moderators a PM and we'll be happy to do it on your behalf.

Powerpunsh
26-08-12, 18:22
IVe seen your stream yesterday. Do you want any advice or something or going to explore the game further alone?

Dribble Joy
26-08-12, 18:59
I should be online for most of the evening (7pm onwards, 2pm on the east coast). I'll take you driving around to show you a few places and grab the useful public GRs.

aikatears
26-08-12, 21:22
I should be online for most of the evening (7pm onwards, 2pm on the east coast). I'll take you driving around to show you a few places and grab the useful public GRs.

Sweet! What is your username? will add it to the buddy list and once I get on later can send a message. :)

IVe seen your stream yesterday. Do you want any advice or something or going to explore the game further alone?

Any Advice would be great (infact I got questions...like what do I do with all this stuff I got from boxes and kills)

watched some of the live stream i have to say you have rekindled my need to play NC so download an install once agen :)

take your time and get used to the game an hten when your big enough go outside there is never a rush
always somin to see in the city as you saw :D

soo glad to see the comunity that i loved is still there logan an biggie sortin you out a good one with anything you need
take dribble up on his offer he will get you all the genreps so when your ready you life will be a lot easyer the run to
military base is a thing we all remember an hated ....

well keep it up i am lovin the streams :D

Glad the stream got you back into the game.

If anyone wants to try streaming the fights I can give permission and stuff :)

Dribble Joy
26-08-12, 21:42
I'll be on Dribble Joy, my main. Ingame at the moment.

(Well, I might be on a different char, just gimme a shout on trade or help.)

Powerpunsh
27-08-12, 00:39
I liked the way you've explored neocron. Doing missions on different faction to see whats going on in the city.

My advices:
1. Like 99% of the stuff youve hoarded in your appartment is worthless trash. If you want to know what is valueable in any kind, take it and do a step to yos pawn shop. (Can be found in your navray) There you can see the price for your trash. Good trash worth collecting is >100 credits per unit.
2. Put your researchtool in the first slot of your processorwindow followed (right to it) the item you wanna make a blueprint of. The big cap shows always the result of what you are doing.

aikatears
27-08-12, 01:23
I'll be on Dribble Joy, my main. Ingame at the moment.

(Well, I might be on a different char, just gimme a shout on trade or help.)

lol trying to get back into the game, stuck on the sync screen hehe

Dribble Joy
27-08-12, 02:58
Everything that could have gone wrong, pretty much did go wrong.

Aika crashes more than almost anyone I've ever taken on that trip, which I've done countless times without problems.

The glider crashed because I couldn't see due to some visual bug and Aika was gunned down by bots. I couldn't find it.

Back to TH and we suffer the indignity of the barbie car over the mountains.

We get to J_03 and are ambushed by mad copbots of all things. I pull them off her and almost embarrass myself by nearly dying.

J_01 and Aika gets a bug where she keeps getting out of the car. Not far to go so we walk, but not before in frustration I shoot the car. Only to discover a single clip did about 10% damage to it. Embarrassed, I begin walking away.
Showed her the Bunker and a bit of MB, then logged,
logged in shame.

Gau
27-08-12, 06:47
ohhh god dribble that sounds dead embarasing lool are you able to log in agen evah :P
well at least it made the trip fun :D

Powerpunsh
27-08-12, 14:04
Hehe have seen you late in the night one sector east from chester lab at the pit.
This crashing problems are very different. I get like 0-1 fatals per day. Even if im like tripplelogged. Sometimes one character syncs of the game but thats all. No idea why some people have so much crashing issues with neocron but i can imagine that you were passing a sync when lag peaks occur.

Dribble Joy
27-08-12, 14:45
Ah, the rocket pistol spy at the launcher pit? I would have stopped a moment, but Aika's /5, so just about anything in the wastes can kill her pretty quickly.

aikatears
31-08-12, 21:42
Ah, the rocket pistol spy at the launcher pit? I would have stopped a moment, but Aika's /5, so just about anything in the wastes can kill her pretty quickly.

Was wondering how to tell on myself...RL is taking names want to play again hehe