PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

aikatears
24-08-12, 04:15
Hello! I found out on the MMORPG.com Fourms that this game is now free for everyone! so I am here to try it out.

I do have one question...Is there a way to go third person? or it the game first person all the way?

flib
24-08-12, 05:02
alt+e

aikatears
24-08-12, 05:20
alt+e
Sweet! thanks :)

Dark-Destroy
24-08-12, 10:23
Most of the players IG use thirst person. It's better for PvP because u have a better overview.
But one clue for u: If u have a weapon with area of effect never use the third person! Never! You can test it if u in third person and aim a wall or something and change then to first person u will see, that u really aim another location.

Greetz
NEC

Trivaldi
24-08-12, 10:34
Welcome to the community!

It's great to see new people popping in to try our favourite MMORPG. If you have any more questions of course feel free to ask, we have an incredibly dedicated core community always willing to help as well as a large team of dedicated support volunteers. We're just getting started in terms of making Neocron a better place to be but if you encounter any problems you can utilise our official support routes (http://forum.neocron.com/announcement.php?f=2&a=423).

I hope you have a fantastic time in Neocron!

Nidhogg
24-08-12, 10:59
Most of the players IG use thirst person.
I use thirst person but only at weekends and when I'm not driving. ;) Hi, aikatears! Don't remove your LE until you get the hang of things and don't let anyone try and tell you otherwise. If you don't know what an LE is then you're not ready to take it out anyway. Any questions, just drop us a line here in the forums. :)

Riddle
24-08-12, 11:04
Welcome to NC runner, give me a shout in game and I'll set you up with some starter weapons

Logan

james_finn
24-08-12, 12:11
Welcome to the dangerous world that is Neocron, I'll echo the comments about the LE, keep it in until you can defend yourself! Also I'll add that the English wiki (and a fantastic fansite) can be found at www.techhaven.org where you should be able to find out any information you may need in order to level, understand the lore and history surrounding the game, and what weapon is best for you next! Finding researchers, constructors and rare parts is all part of the fun...!

Good luck runner.

Riddle
24-08-12, 12:39
Welcome to the dangerous world that is Neocron, I'll echo the comments about the LE, keep it in until you can defend yourself! Also I'll add that the English wiki (and a fantastic fansite) can be found at www.techhaven.org (http://www.techhaven.org) where you should be able to find out any information you may need in order to level, understand the lore and history surrounding the game, and what weapon is best for you next! Finding researchers, constructors and rare parts is all part of the fun...!

Good luck runner.
Got some awesome jones mission guides on there.........:cool:

james_finn
24-08-12, 12:59
Got some awesome jones mission guides on there.........:cool:

Got some awesome everything on there.... but I am slightly biased ;)

aikatears
24-08-12, 14:39
Thanks everyone! (www.techhaven.org is great was using that for the starter missions)

Riddle
24-08-12, 14:49
Got some awesome everything on there.... but I am slightly biased ;)
Lol, I must get back to updating the epics! I'm biased also considering the time I sunk into it ;)

james_finn
24-08-12, 14:55
Lol, I must get back to updating the epics! I'm biased also considering the time I sunk into it ;)

The time you sunk into it.... I think I'm still the most prolific editor on there- kind of expected though as lead admin... ;)

Biglines
24-08-12, 15:45
The time you sunk into it.... I think I'm still the most prolific editor on there- kind of expected though as lead admin... ;)

oooh contribution-penis-size contest!

Riddle: 1690
james_finn: 2,281

ding ding ding, we have a winner ;)

james_finn
24-08-12, 16:00
oooh contribution-penis-size contest!

Riddle: 1690
james_finn: 2,281

ding ding ding, we have a winner ;)

Like I said, definitely not a surprise :P

Biglines