PDA

View Full Version : Old clan resurrected?

Riddle
23-08-12, 23:34
With account creation active, I would expect old NC vets returning as well as new players beginning.

So.....With old players, comes old affiliations.....

What clan would you like to see come back from the dead? :D

And why?

Garfield
23-08-12, 23:43
After Dark !
Blood (the DRE guys, awesome team play and allways up to cause trouble. FATMOBILE anyone?!)
FF gosh we had some epic battles
err ExL tiny clan but damn they had style
SXR our beloved enemie nr1 :D

nc1 clans:

The Lost Souls
System Shock
BRTF "no weapons allowed at MB!"

WuTangClan
24-08-12, 00:04
Wouldn't mind seeing NDA from pluto, had sick fights against them in early NC1... polarity the unkillable ppu.

New Dawn, Claws of the Dragon, Total Annihilation.

Drevious
24-08-12, 10:15
crackheads...

Riddle
24-08-12, 11:12
Wonder where Assureman(assman) got to with his strip club and clan of degenerates lol

And spike shouting over trade- soldierz ready! As their ops came under attack,

Then there was Ncat.

Wasn't AD formed by a few from sildierz? My memory ain't that good!

Dribble Joy
24-08-12, 11:34
I suppose Skulls is still active......

I don't really have the time to run a clan at the moment though, well... maybe I do actually, I'll see how it goes...

james_finn
24-08-12, 12:01
Love to see the old P.I.M.P. from Pluto NC1 come back, those were the heady days of my Neocron career ;)

P.S. Not to mention a more active Phoenix Ltd.....

Doc Holliday
24-08-12, 13:52
sYn or Crahn Syndicate. the nc1 version. :)

Gau
24-08-12, 17:45
good god pimp i member that clan well i should i was in it looool that takes me way bk

mmmmm jus like good ol friends to come bk no clan inperticular realy

Dribble Joy
24-08-12, 18:03
So long as it doesn't bring 'you-know-what' back as well....

Descent
25-08-12, 00:03
The dark light
Cartel
NDA
TR Or GEF
Old system shock
Adult inc.

james_finn
25-08-12, 01:06
good god pimp i member that clan well i should i was in it looool that takes me way bk

mmmmm jus like good ol friends to come bk no clan inperticular realy

Gau who were you in P.I.M.P.? (If you haven't guessed from my Sig I'm delphi!).

William Antrim
25-08-12, 18:14
Matt and lee, major and gi fuckwit.... LOL.

Load
26-08-12, 18:56

hit the nail on the head for me

William Antrim
28-08-12, 18:17
hit the nail on the head for me I'm game if you are.

Selendor
28-08-12, 21:51
Logged on and recognised a few names, Immune still around...

Miss After Dark / Soldierz / Phaze though, can't believe its a decade since I started playing Neocron. May the game last another decade when SWTOR and its ilk have been mothballed ;)

Biglines
28-08-12, 22:07
we of immune have been coming on again, though we are not as active as we used to be. though we might come back in force if the patch actually works on retail. And with the activity of gm's we might actually stop getting accused of cheating constantly... (tho people, feel free to accuse me of cheating, I always get made fun of cuz I never get accused of cheating :()

Druid311
28-08-12, 22:20
I first started out on Uranus, in a clan called Underworld. They were pretty big. I really sucked back then tho lol. After that I joined my RL friends in a Crahn sect clan on Saturn. After NC1 I quit until 2.2 came out.

Animated
29-08-12, 00:23
I knew this signature of mine would come in handy one day...

rachaelneco
29-08-12, 01:48
"Wonder where Assureman(assman) got to with his strip club and clan of degenerates lol"

moved to texes and getting his PhD in computer stuff lol XD

Nidhogg
29-08-12, 10:30
I knew this signature of mine would come in handy one day...

Nice sig. I was in Vexillum Nox on Saturn as well.

/edit - hi Sel! Good to see you again. :)

Riddle
29-08-12, 12:15
Logged on and recognised a few names, Immune still around...

Miss After Dark / Soldierz / Phaze though, can't believe its a decade since I started playing Neocron. May the game last another decade when SWTOR and its ilk have been mothballed ;)
Hey sel, good to see you around again.

Trade> soldierz log your alts!

Would be funny to see that again, is it bad to say I may have had to leave a customer or two only (now and again) as I answered the call.....:D

William Antrim
29-08-12, 13:41
Underworld.... Haha. We used to call them underpants.... Well just coz. Cerb was such a whiner sometimes. Man I miss those guys. :)

Dribble Joy
29-08-12, 16:20
Cerb was such a whiner sometimes.
Heehee! I don't really remember Underworld much, but Cerb was always a laugh (for one reason or another).

Selendor
29-08-12, 21:11
Nice sig. I was in Vexillum Nox on Saturn as well.

/edit - hi Sel! Good to see you again. :)

Ah my old clannies in the house, still have nightmares about Starkes gunning you down at Military Base? ;)

Neocron 1 still means so much to me, it was never the same afterwards. Factions meant something back then, we were City Admin to the core.

Nidhogg
29-08-12, 21:29
Yeah, I still hate Starkes! That guy was pure evil.

CMaster
29-08-12, 22:09
So, this is the "list the clans you were in that you didn't hate" thead?

Other than the obvious "I'd love to get my old gang back together" thing, I guess FETISH were always interesting to have around, and R2K were sodding infuriating opponents for everything (although we did beat them to server-firsts on Regant PA and Terminator Quads)

Animated
29-08-12, 23:42
Ah my old clannies in the house, still have nightmares about Starkes gunning you down at Military Base? ;)

Neocron 1 still means so much to me, it was never the same afterwards. Factions meant something back then, we were City Admin to the core.

Indeed, I fondly remember racing down to the CA HQ on regular occasions to try and oust people levelling off of the guards. Good times!

Riddle
30-08-12, 01:02
So, this is the "list the clans you were in that you didn't hate" thead?

Other than the obvious "I'd love to get my old gang back together" thing, I guess FETISH were always interesting to have around, and R2K were sodding infuriating opponents for everything (although we did beat them to server-firsts on Regant PA and Terminator Quads)

Hey jo, Get back in game!

And yeah i'm do miss Assman from fetish abusing everyone, was so funny to listen to him wind people up!

R2K and god.... who was the clan against noobs?

Load
03-09-12, 22:04
I'm game if you are.

im feeling a bit itchy, starting a new job in oct but can see how it goes

William Antrim
03-09-12, 22:35
You can get cream for that now....

L0KI
04-09-12, 09:25
MJ12.

Such good fun to bully. xD

Dribble Joy
04-09-12, 10:08
MJ12.
*Froths at mouth.*

Load
04-09-12, 13:47
You can get cream for that now....

personal experiences?

William Antrim
04-09-12, 19:34
Caught it off your sister. :)

But really Loki you need to get yourself in game sometime so you and me can get some duelling in.

Spiro
04-09-12, 19:36

R2K were sodding infuriating opponents for everything (although we did beat them to server-firsts on Regant PA and Terminator Quads)

I remember you having problems to jump out of the water in the big bad room - was far away from where regent was tbh :P

Kanedax
07-09-12, 16:34
Obviously I'd love After Dark to make a comeback, keep a look out ;)

Other than that I'd like to see R2K and Blood. Also SOAD, back before the cheats got out of hand for everyone we had some epic fights against them guys.

Oh and how could I forget those noobish SXR folks.

Skusty
07-09-12, 19:50
After Dark !

Hell yeah! ;)

Faid
08-09-12, 00:07
Oh and how could I forget those noobish SXR folks.

We were playing a bit last night, had a 3 hour op fight with inglorious, it was a lot of fun fighting somewhere other than p2. There were probably like 10 of us on i think.

Where's our lovely After Dark at?

Kanedax
08-09-12, 01:33
We were just on, jake, myself, talon, reaction and tetsuo. Did some friendly fighting with Immune just now. Good fun. I suck terribly though. I believe we will be making a come back. :D

Bozz-Von Mel
12-09-12, 06:18
Ronins was always a good time, exorcist on pluto. I think the most fun I had was TMC

William Antrim
12-09-12, 06:33
Agreed bozz.

phunqe
12-09-12, 18:29

+1

Yeah, I still hate Starkes! That guy was pure evil.

That name... My eyelid started twitching. I don't know if hate is a strong enough word :p