PDA

View Full Version : Where is everybody ?

Mr G
22-08-12, 19:50
In beta we all used to stand around outside YO's in Plaza for trade and pokes, in retail it was outside medicare just around the corner from YO's, So where is the common place now ?
I started a tank yesterday, have it up to 35STR but cant use implants as of yet coz i not seen anyone lol.
I need others in the game to make my game playable, i need repairs, implants poking, weapons researching and making, clan for shits and giggles. I activated reps at Military base, Tech haven, Cycrow, Syncon, and few others, still never seen anyone in local lol.

Original Hogan

=REMUS=
22-08-12, 19:55
In beta we all used to stand around outside YO's in Plaza for trade and pokes, in retail it was outside medicare just around the corner from YO's, So where is the common place now ?
I started a tank yesterday, have it up to 35STR but cant use implants as of yet coz i not seen anyone lol.
I need others in the game to make my game playable, i need repairs, implants poking, weapons researching and making, clan for shits and giggles. I activated reps at Military base, Tech haven, Cycrow, Syncon, and few others, still never seen anyone in local lol.

Original Hogan

IIRC allot of the trade moved to tech haven?

Dropout
22-08-12, 20:00
IIRC allot of the trade moved to tech haven?

It got moved back to P1 at medicare Again.
This happend after TH stopped being a safezone.

Riddle
22-08-12, 20:05
Preferred it in p2 to be honest before when it was a safe zone and Pepper park entry was the zone whore pvp. Now it is all in plaza 1. Although parts etc are handy bought on the third level so it ain't to bad. Once the GM's move that flaming tree O_o

=REMUS=
22-08-12, 20:08
Where exactly are the safe zones then, this game is nuts now it seems...

flib
22-08-12, 21:51
Pretty much just P1 and faction hq's.

=REMUS=
22-08-12, 22:17
Pretty much just P1 and faction hq's.

Who thought that'd be a good idea?

No wonder populations are so low, sounds like a very hostile enviroment where it's difficult to relax and enjoy yourself.

Pepper Park sure, but Via Rosso?? Doesn't even make sense.

DIS
22-08-12, 22:24
Where exactly are the safe zones then, this game is nuts now it seems...

We always used to moan about safe zones, must be going soft :)

=REMUS=
22-08-12, 22:31
We always used to moan about safe zones, must be going soft :)

DIS!! You sexy slag :D

Are you back ingame yet, I should be buying a PC within a week... I tried to convert to Mac but it's just not happening.

Dropout
22-08-12, 22:31
Safe zones are bad m'kay..?
Although I did like when TH was a safezone - but really isnt needed anymore, now that DoY has been abandoned.

DIS
22-08-12, 22:34
DIS!! You sexy slag :D

Are you back ingame yet, I should be buying a PC within a week... I tried to convert to Mac but it's just not happening.

Hi mate,

I've been in game on and off for the last few years, I still have Dis but he was lommed to research after 2.2 patch, since the servers moved the ping is not great and I can't aim for sh*t these days :(

I would probably be running about on Skar my Ion shotgun PE, I'll keep an eye out for you :)