PDA

View Full Version : Old School Community Fun

Purple
22-08-12, 01:35
I wanted to be able to save this video found it again on YouTube , the good old days on NC, clan prepping for an Op war with Musical chairs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXFIBk7xQxw

dodgefahrer
22-08-12, 02:01
Yeah remember this ..so fking awesome shit !!!

Kozmos
26-08-12, 19:47
lmao, out first :)) god i remember that

=REMUS=
27-08-12, 21:29
I wanted to be able to save this video found it again on YouTube , the good old days on NC, clan prepping for an Op war with Musical chairs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXFIBk7xQxw

I was going to give a snide reply.... but that actually looks like it was good fun :o

Tantta
28-08-12, 18:22
Ah the memorys :)
It's good to see you Purple !

Riddle
28-08-12, 19:33
They staged a similar musical chairs during the Olympics event. Was just as funny, good to see you around again purple :)

Selendor
28-08-12, 21:40
Thousands of op wars, millions of dead mobs, tens of dead opponents, but this was so nearly my finest hour, coming second in a musical chairs competition.

Kozmos
29-08-12, 06:53
... tens of dead opponents, ...
:lol:

yavimaya
29-08-12, 08:54
:lol:

haha he did better than some of us who didnt even manage to kill 10 people in our NC career (legitimately) because of bad ping.

Damn that looked like fun, why did everyone have to be in the wrong timezone?!

Kozmos
30-08-12, 01:31
gotta be honest, id probably come back if it was NC1... for me the release of NC2 and whatever that update was when regents etc was opened up and the dome became derelict again lol... it kinda killed it for me...

Biglines
30-08-12, 01:40
lol, the dome was pretty much nc2 wasn't it? nc2.2 was when the dome was abandoned again

William Antrim
30-08-12, 18:44
Yes doy opened and everyone left after a year or so because red vs blue was not quite what everyone envisioned. They wanted to have nc1 style raids through pepper park so they made everywhere unsafe.

Unfortunately it just meant that we had droners, snipers and tradeskiller gankers running through p1. It got old quick and the population suffered.

Nc 2.2 enjoyed something of a revival but I guess the lure of other games became too much for lots of us.