PDA

View Full Version : Appy Passwords...

Riddle
20-08-12, 23:57
I do keep most my store bought keys in my primary appy ( as pretty hard to forget you chars name!), however i am missing one, and i cannot for the life of me remember what the password is....usually i activate key to see code, but not in this case!

I can see the location of it in Citycom>Info>Runner>My runner>Ownership - click on appy - but all i get is a recieving message in the security window, to be fair not even sure if that ever worked!

Any ideas?

I know.....slap on the wrist and for how long i been playing i should know better!

Trivaldi
21-08-12, 00:12
Please email helpdesk@neocron.info from the email address assigned to your game account. In your e-mail state your game account name, character name and the exact apartment you need the password for. We'll take a look asap, although with our behind the scenes tools also being rebuilt it may take us longer than normal.

The window you describe in the CityCom was deactivated many moons ago, for the security of your apartments and items. :)

Riddle
21-08-12, 13:37
Thanks triv, no rush, kinda like a lucky dip! After all these years that appy could be empty or full of nice goodies I have long forgotten about heh heh. I'll do as you suggest thanks again