PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Logans Emporium - "The name....you can trust"

Riddle
19-08-12, 21:30
NEOCRON RUNNERS!!

Logans Emporium has rebranded and here in support of the new runners flowing out of MC5 (Well shortly - pending account creation :angel:)

I will be offering a FREE weapon to runners (Level 25 or under) on your first visit, i'll even throw in some ammo to get you going.
conditions apply - 2 to 3 slot, pre-modded, Awsome stat weapon, appropriate to your class and level - free ammo while stocks last

As always - high end rare weapon construction and research as required. Yes I repair your shit, if you're unlucky enough to avail of a genrep rebuild post death.

Good Hunting Runners!!

P.s. A BIG thankyou to Runner Corvin, in support of the new look :D

Michael Corvin
20-08-12, 09:31
I'll use your Services soon.
Just some Launcher Missions on the Bunker an i'll come in range for some new Weapons =D

Riddle
20-08-12, 11:03
For you, no problem :)
Let me know either here or via PM what weapons you want and I'll make sure I have them for you, logged on last night taking inventory in my shop, don't know how stocks got so low!! Should never have left the spare key with Brammers :lol:

Biglines
20-08-12, 14:27
hehe, I've been using ur shop as a cheap gr location for years :P (back before I had my first mainstreet appartment)

flib
20-08-12, 14:53
I may have been doing that as well. >_>

Dropout
20-08-12, 15:22
hehe, I've been using ur shop as a cheap gr location for years :P (back before I had my first mainstreet appartment)

So thats probably why Im always the one to run out of Money.. Even with my 10+ P1 Apartments, I still just use(d) the normal P1 GR.. :lol:

Riddle
20-08-12, 16:31
Why the hell you think I employed security in there!

Always someone dropping in and not always friendly!!! But between my bodyguards, local NCPD and the vigilantes that don't take to kindly to me being killed, I manage to survive :)

Feel free to grab some refreshment in the bar, or enjoy the entertainment in there :D

flib
20-08-12, 20:07
Feel free to grab some refreshment in the bar, or enjoy the entertainment in there :D

I may have been doing that, already, as well. Please pardon the stains.. ._.

Biglines
20-08-12, 20:15
So thats probably why Im always the one to run out of Money.. Even with my 10+ P1 Apartments, I still just use(d) the normal P1 GR.. :lol:

no that's because you're too lazy to do even a small bit of pve so u never get any income :p

Dropout
20-08-12, 21:12
no that's because you're too lazy to do even a small bit of pve so u never get any income :p

You know me too well ;)
There really should be a way to make Money from pvp... lol

Riddle
20-08-12, 23:08
Hack belt...brag on ooc about ub3r kill...sell 5slot all arti CS on trade to highest bidder....ignore pm from dead opponent pleading for it back....

Thought that was the pvp route to make money? :cool:

Biglines
21-08-12, 00:50
I would love to see a low-sl bounty system in place :D (so get paid for killing low soul-light runners), and maybe even faction based bounties?

but back on topic, are u playing actively again logan, or just logging on a few times?

Dropout
21-08-12, 10:48
Hack belt...brag on ooc about ub3r kill...sell 5slot all arti CS on trade to highest bidder....ignore pm from dead opponent pleading for it back....

Thought that was the pvp route to make money? :cool:

Im sadly a horrible hacker.
I did once hack a 5slot Dev though.. Sold it to Yo's just to be an ass.. The person I hacked it from was being annoying :p

And yeah Biggy some sort of Bounty system would be great. It shouldnt give too much ofc, but just a little would be very nice.

Riddle
21-08-12, 13:34
Aye back on, would say 3-4 times a week now mainly 8-12 ish uk time, once shop stock count is done you'll see me on trade :)

Trivaldi
24-08-12, 15:31
If there's anything we can do such as NPCs to let people know you're open for business, drop me a PM and we can discuss.

Cheers,

flib
24-08-12, 20:08
You should definitely have an NPC just outside the store, in front of the elevator in P1, advertising and saying how to get in and stuff! :)

Riddle
24-08-12, 20:13
You should definitely have an NPC just outside the store, in front of the elevator in P1, advertising and saying how to get in and stuff! :)
Now Triv you will be getting a pm :) what an awesome idea

aikatears
25-08-12, 00:12
Thanks Logan for the items, will be back for future items :)

Riddle
25-08-12, 01:39
Your welcome , a busy night in the Emporium tonight, plenty of new chars visiting, even if some are returning players :)

Enjoy the Rats :angel: ........for now.....

skarn
29-08-12, 23:03
Thanks ! Awesome service ! And Awesome Appartment decoration !

Character : Eolindel

Riddle
30-08-12, 01:05
Thanks ! Awesome service ! And Awesome Appartment decoration !

Character : Eolindel

No worries, happy to help, must stock up on some more stuff - all the newbies have cleaned me out this week!!

Although I'm afraid ill be closed this weekend as im away on a stag....MUWHAHHAHHAHAHAH

Riddle
31-08-12, 10:12
Apologies to the disruption to service last night. In particular a consignment of drones that was delayed, delivery expected sunday night.

Good hunting runners!

(fecking power cut!! Rural Ireland huh? Listen, items will be available for pickup Sunday when I get back :) sorry!! Good job it wasn't 5 mins earlier when I had all a runners armour and weapons for repair!!)