PDA

View Full Version : Clans looking for members?

=REMUS=
16-08-12, 17:56
I and another should be up and running within a month on NC, are there any good clans recruiting at the moment?

Personally I played NC between Aug 2002 and sometime in 2006 I think so im pretty experienced if you don't know who I am.

I've got quite a few characters, iirc a capped tank, pe, spy and monk which can be put to work :)

Dark-Destroy
16-08-12, 18:49
The only active english speaking clan is "Inglorious Bastard" (BD). But they suck in op-fight. Maybe u can train them :)

=REMUS=
16-08-12, 19:49
The only active english speaking clan is "Inglorious Bastard" (BD). But they suck in op-fight. Maybe u can train them :)

Really, no SXR...etc?

Well it won't take long to train them if that's all they need in exchange for membership :) are there any members which use the forum?

Faid
17-08-12, 01:41
SXR is not currently actively playing Neocron. We will log on from time to time to mess around but the game is so dead atm it's rather pointless. Although a few weeks back we did have a 2am op fight with like 5 other people, that was a genuine surprise lol

Dropout
17-08-12, 03:46

Wasent Inglorious Bastards the Clan with Sonder and Co.?
Been like a year or so since I last played, so my memory probably is a bit off hehe.

Can I get you to give a short summary of the current active OP fighting Clans (Name, Faction, nationality) ?
Im really starting to miss NC.. :P

Dark-Destroy
17-08-12, 09:40
Can I get you to give a short summary of the current active OP fighting Clans (Name, Faction, nationality) ?
Im really starting to miss NC.. :P

Last Generaton, CityAdmin, german
UnBrEaKabLe, The City Mercs, german
Smile, Tsunami Syndicate, german
Inglorious Basterds, Black Dragon, english <-- currently no/less op-fights
RED, Tsunami Syndicate (I'm not sure.), german <-- currently more pvp as op-fight (they recruiting atm)
A.T.F., The Crahn Sect, german <-- recruiting, under construction

I don't know hoch much percentage of the players in the german clans are english speaking. We (I mean Last Generation) have make the experience, that english speaking people are don't feel comfortable and stop playing after some weeks or leave the clan. So we doesn't recruiting english people anymore. /It's hard not to speak in native language./

WuTangClan
18-08-12, 15:36
Last Generaton, CityAdmin, german
UnBrEaKabLe, The City Mercs, german
Smile, Tsunami Syndicate, german
Inglorious Basterds, Black Dragon, english <-- currently no/less op-fights
RED, Tsunami Syndicate (I'm not sure.), german <-- currently more pvp as op-fight (they recruiting atm)
A.T.F., The Crahn Sect, german <-- recruiting, under construction

I don't know hoch much percentage of the players in the german clans are english speaking. We (I mean Last Generation) have make the experience, that english speaking people are don't feel comfortable and stop playing after some weeks or leave the clan. So we doesn't recruiting english people anymore. /It's hard not to speak in native language./

Inglorious will duel any of your characters 1v1 scrub.

We have about 5 active atm trying to find more so we can op fight.

Dark-Destroy
18-08-12, 16:29
Inglorious will duel any of your characters 1v1 scrub.

I don't think so.

You doesn't need more as 5 people for op-fight currently.
Smile has at least 3/4 members active in op-fight and own any other clans ;)
Unbreakable has only 5 or 6 members, the only prob is, that they triple-log ppus and other characters.
LG has around 9 active op-fight members, but it's rarely that all online at the same time. So we got often 6 members to op-fight.

Biglines
19-08-12, 14:25
Immune is currently in hiatus till some stuff changes in neocron. For those that want to fight against us, we do sometimes come online on invitation for a few opfights.