PDA

View Full Version : Road map for 2012-2013?

=REMUS=
14-08-12, 08:13
Would it be possible for the dev team to set up a road map for the future of NC?

It doesn't need to be too specific, it can be:

12Q3: Set up account creation
12Q4: F2P

....etc

WuTangClan
14-08-12, 17:07
not possible

Mokoi
14-08-12, 17:28
We've had internal discussions on what to share and when and we will continue to be as open about our plans and activity as the greater scheme of things permit. Right now we are in a transition period and have to get a few things out of the way still, once that is dealt with, I am confident that we can provide you with a better overview of what we have planned :)
Right now it is not the right time though. You've surely read the announcement regarding Mercury - let's take it from there (expect more details to come this month).

Nidhogg
14-08-12, 17:37
Also, please bear in mind that there is no "KK" development team anymore, so anything that is accomplished is done so with the help and spare time of a small number of incredible people behind the scenes (my hat is off to all of you guys - you know who you are). It's very difficult to say with any accuracy what will happen or when in such circumstances, and you know how we feel about "breaking promises".

"We have plans" is the theme these days. Some things you know about and some you don't... yet. It's all good though. ;)

MrTrip
14-08-12, 18:49
The last time KK or anybody setup a "road map", they over shot it by....um...years. Lets not give somebody that kind of ammunition again... It was a big kick in the nuts to everybody...

"We have plans" is the theme these days. Some things you know about and some you don't... yet. It's all good though. ;)

Probably a smart approach to take I guess. Hopefully we see something good though, and not another 3 patches forward 4 patches backward. I suppose I'll wait at the launcher window...

=REMUS=
14-08-12, 22:21
OK, I can't really argue with that if there isnt a dev team.

I really hope you guys can pull it off, for me this game is nearly perfect, the reason why I stopped playing was due to the fact I didn't like the new character skins (weapon skins where sex though I must say), hacks and the lack of players/content.

I'm a bit older and wiser now, I just look forward to enjoying the atmostphere of the game again once I buy a new PC and Danae has a trawl through the account database for my old gentank :)