PDA

View Full Version : Account creation

stblade
01-08-12, 20:02
Hey guys 'n gals,

Just wondering if there is any way to register an account right now ?

I'm an old old nc player really interested in the F2P upgrade and looking to come back but cant seem to register a game account anywhere..

Cheers,
Blade

sobaka
01-08-12, 20:29
Account creation is inbound.
The moment we can share a specific day/time for the launch is also the very moment we will go live with it. It is our top priority and from here on we are looking at days, not weeks.

Welcome back to NC

stblade
01-08-12, 20:32
Cheers, been wanting to come back for a while but work isn't going so great so couldn't really justify the monthly.

Cant wait to show them muties who's boss :D

The_Law
12-08-12, 10:17
I was going to make a thread about this but since there is already one I thought I'd just jump in here.

First off, I've never played Neocron outside of the offline demo that they released. I always wanted to as I'd heard so much about it and followed it's development after a fellow AO player told me of the game. When I heard about Reakktor going under I was really bummed because I've always felt that cyberpunk is far to under utilized in todays MMO market. Anyway I dropped by more out of nostalgia and saw that the game seems to be active. I'd love to start playing as soon as the account system is back online so in the mean time I'm downloading the client and brushing up on all things Neocron.

If anyone has any info to help a guy like me looking to take the plunge and become a runner I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

Dribble Joy
12-08-12, 10:54
Check out the rest of the threads in this section, they should have some good info on NC and starting out.

Also check out the Tech Haven Network (http://www.techhaven.org/) and the NC wiki (http://wiki.techhaven.org/Main_Page).

The best starting characters are either the PE or Tank. The PE can do a little bit of everything, making them ideal for testing out all the different trades. The Tank is best for learning the basics of the game mechanics and are best for beating stuff up.

NC isn't as quest orientated as other MMOs, xp and the means for gaining equipment comes from PvE. The missions do give xp in all areas though (there's five separate xp totals, one for each main-stat), so are good for getting levels up in areas that your class struggles with (Dexterity for Monks for example). They do usually get you out and about though, though that said a delivery mission could have you going to another zone or handing a package across a desk.

The starting professions generally don't have any bearing on your character at all. They only affect your starting equipment and the the beginner 'Mr Jones' missions.

The_Law
12-08-12, 11:07
Thanks for the info!

I actually like the games not being quest driven, I prefer the living breathing sandbox which is probably why I tend to abandon themeparks after a month or two.

Any idea on when I can make an account?

=REMUS=
12-08-12, 12:28
No word yet on the accounts mate, re character classes... it's hit and miss, I find them all fun to play (dribbles advice is spot on though, spy and monk are painful to play at the beginning due to low con/healing), some of my best times in nc were as a Rifle Spy while in the SSC clan on Uranus, however ill always be a H-C Tank at heart. Although I was one of the first melee tanks back in the day, by no means was I pioneer though and it was before people worked out paw of bear did poison damage.

My advice for you would be:

Melee tank until you get the speed gun city merc epic quest item ---> HC tank
Don't be tempted to go hybrid

Rifle PE

I would personally go rifle pe first as they cap very quickly and are great solo hunters for tech parts, however a hc tank hunting grims can do just as well but they pack much more of a punch than warbots.

Hey guys 'n gals,

Just wondering if there is any way to register an account right now ?

I'm an old old nc player really interested in the F2P upgrade and looking to come back but cant seem to register a game account anywhere..

Cheers,
Blade

I think I remember you, city admin right, always mooching about in the ca epic pa?

The_Law
12-08-12, 14:03
No word yet on the accounts mate, re character classes... it's hit and miss, I find them all fun to play (dribbles advice is spot on though, spy and monk are painful to play at the beginning due to low con/healing), some of my best times in nc were as a Rifle Spy while in the SSC clan on Uranus, however ill always be a H-C Tank at heart. Although I was one of the first melee tanks back in the day, by no means was I pioneer though and it was before people worked out paw of bear did poison damage.

My advice for you would be:

Melee tank until you get the speed gun city merc epic quest item ---> HC tank
Don't be tempted to go hybrid

Rifle PE

I would personally go rifle pe first as they cap very quickly and are great solo hunters for tech parts, however a hc tank hunting grims can do just as well but they pack much more of a punch than warbots.

I think I remember you, city admin right, always mooching about in the ca epic pa?

I'm most likely going to roll a PE at start and probably focus on the Rifle skill and maybe try my hand at hacking but we'll see

=REMUS=
12-08-12, 22:35
I'm most likely going to roll a PE at start and probably focus on the Rifle skill and maybe try my hand at hacking but we'll see

You can't go wrong with a PE, hell I remember kramer using a plasma cannon on his PE for a while :p I always saw dredd as more of a gentank myself though :p *geekout*

Alice Walker
12-08-12, 23:08
Account creation is inbound.
The moment we can share a specific day/time for the launch is also the very moment we will go live with it. It is our top priority and from here on we are looking at days, not weeks.

...and that was nearly 3 weeks ago.

Danae
12-08-12, 23:44
...it's being built from the ground up as it didn't function properly when it was "working" not to mention we're implementing new features. We are also doing it for free in our own time. I'm sorry are you having a whinge or keen on documenting the passage of time?

Mokoi
13-08-12, 00:44
...and that was nearly 3 weeks ago.

To be fair, you may have noticed that between then and now our servers came under attack, went black for almost an entire week and were restored and moved to more reliable hosting as soon as possible

You may also know that this, like pretty much everything else, was/is done by us volunteers who invest a lot into making this place better than it was yesterday - day after day. Not only do we pour in sickening amounts of time, we also put up money and provide infrastructure to give a Neocron service to the community that is as reliable and fun as can be given the circumstances we are facing.

It can be frustrating, having to wait. It is a PITA when promises are made or timeframes suggested and not kept.
I did say that account creation was our top priority - and apart from that unplanned event of the forums, launcher and gameservers getting nuked - presumably by some "former community member", it has remained so. I also said we want to bring account management to you this week and other members of the team have done a marvelous job on rewriting the backend for account management from scratch this week (a little thumbs up to Zoltan and ArkHive here!).

We are committed to get this thing out there ASAP, but sooner than that is not going to happen.

I'm writing this post after just having finished a 2 hour emergency conference with a fellow developer because a client called in, Sunday 10pm, reporting a major issue with a large install. I would have liked to tell them to wait because I'm busy working on the new Neocron Launcher and plead them to ask their customers to patiently wait in line... sadly thats not how things work in my world.

I am now, Monday morning at 0:45am, getting back to where I left of earlier, finishing up on the account management frontend.
... and while I am truly sorry for every delay caused, be assured that these delays frustrate me just as much as they frustrate you.

All will be good soon™

Chuck Norris
13-08-12, 03:01
Your update is truly appreciated Mokoi, thank you!

Im serious this communication is great :)

most of us have been waiting forever, just knowing someone is working on it is joyess

Dark-Destroy
13-08-12, 07:56
I know what will be happen. So I'm waiting years if it's necessary :)

Alice Walker
13-08-12, 10:24
Appreciate the effort. Thanks for the update mokoi. Thats all I asked. You ever been in a doctor waiting room having turned up for a appointment on time, only to find there is some kind of delay, yet when the secretary comes over and says 'will only be another 20 minutes', everything feels ok because you now know what is happening? An update is all we ask. There is this community out here, that dosent feel like 'community' when 'left in the waiting room'. Seem more like 'you guys' then 'all the rest of us'. Im not whinging, or keeping a record of time. But seeing as you have all these fabulous methods set up to communicate with us, IE forum, twitter, facebook, IRC, just a little mention would be nice. We are here to support you. Nothing less. Thanks for the hard work :) It is appreciated more than you realise.

The_Law
13-08-12, 11:10
Great to hear and thanks for this, obviously you guys care about the game but it's always appreciated when you go out of your way and work toward something that benefits an entire community. I'm probably going to be refreshing this page about 20 times a day while I eagerly wait. Good luck guys and thanks for what you do!

Ivan Eres
13-08-12, 11:36
We appreciate your work very much. You people are the best that ever happened to NC.

I'd also like to second that:

All will be good soon™

^^

Danae
13-08-12, 16:31
If you have old NC2 account(s), and you just for the life of you can't remember the account name but you think you know the email and password associated with the account - you can always email account at neocron dot info and we'll do our best to locate your NC2 account. If you are unable to email us from the address associated with the account you can send your First and Last Name as well as the home address on the account.

All NC1 acocunts and beta accounts are gone (purged 6+ years ago) so there is zero chance of getting those back.

NeOcRoNnOrCoEn
13-08-12, 20:24
I know my account names and still have original email address I think, but am unable to remember the correct passwords. Is thier still a way to recover my old accounts, I do remember some of the characters on them and pw to some of my ingame apts... still?

Dam you, 2006 me with your odd passwords :(

Danae
13-08-12, 21:10
Please email account at neocron dot info :D

Mokoi
15-08-12, 05:02
A short status update:

The front- and backend for the account creation are now fully functional and have passed initial testing a few minutes ago.
We will now conduct a code review and another round of internal testing. If new issues arise, they will have to be dealt with of course, but other than that we are getting really close to opening the gates once again, to allow new players and returning vets to join the fun.

There is no set release time or date, but we will of course re-enable account creation as soon as possible.

Mark
15-08-12, 05:04
Wow! Good news! And Thank You for everything you all are doing!

=REMUS=
15-08-12, 07:05
A short status update:

The front- and backend for the account creation are now fully functional and have passed initial testing a few minutes ago.
We will now conduct a code review and another round of internal testing. If new issues arise, they will have to be dealt with of course, but other than that we are getting really close to opening the gates once again, to allow new players and returning vets to join the fun.

There is no set release time or date, but we will of course re-enable account creation as soon as possible.

Good stuff Mokoi, I sent Danae an email, hopefully she'll be able to find my accounts.

Alice Walker
15-08-12, 09:57
Getting excited now :D

(...does a little dance...)

The_Law
15-08-12, 10:54
Getting excited now :D

(...does a little dance...)

Likewise...at least on the excitement, I suffer from an extreme lack of rhythm (aka White Man's Disease).

Dribble Joy
15-08-12, 12:24
Sexeh!

Alice Walker
15-08-12, 14:02
Likewise...at least on the excitement, I suffer from an extreme lack of rhythm (aka White Man's Disease).

thats the best thing about Emotes.... you dont need to... you just say you are and your toon does the rest :)

Kallisty
15-08-12, 14:31
And here is my happy dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZbckwYY9r4

This is what I am doing in anticipation of introducing my wife and several of our friends to NeoCron.

Now just to do that pesky keeping a character around long enough to level up some...trying a tank melee one for this!

Danae
15-08-12, 16:08
Everyone is very excited to be able to have new folks join the community :) Fun times ahoy!

Nidhogg
15-08-12, 16:23
Everyone is very excited to be able to have new folks join the community :) Fun times ahoy!

Especially me. I haven't banned anyone in years! :)

Nooq
15-08-12, 17:58
/sex

Been waiting for this for quite some time now!

ps. i ain't new by a long shot, i just newer transferred to NC2 :( thus i've been without NC for far too long!

The_Law
15-08-12, 17:59
I've been watching facebook, this page and twitter like a friggin hawk all day waiting to see that account creation is back online, the excitement of finally getting play this after years of wanting to is catching up with me.

=REMUS=
15-08-12, 18:07
I've been watching facebook, this page and twitter like a friggin hawk all day waiting to see that account creation is back online, the excitement of finally getting play this after years of wanting to is catching up with me.

Well, i've got an interview tomorrow... if I get the job then the first thing im going to do is buy a monster of a PC, ill create a new character to level up with you. Probably a rifle PE since i've never had one, just a pistol PE, however if Danae can't find my old REMUS tankeh then ill roll one of those :)

What time zone are you in, i'm +3hrs GMT?

The_Law
15-08-12, 18:12
I'm 2 hours ahead of GMT as I live in Germany. I'll shoot you a message with my character name once I'm in.

Trivaldi
15-08-12, 18:13
It really is excellent to see all this buzz around our favourite game. :)

The_Law
15-08-12, 18:16

The irony is that I actually followed this game pre-development but being in high school at the time with no job, I couldn't get my parents to buy it for me, now years later I sit here and watch the forums looking for an update just like I did when I was gobbling up every drop of info about this game.

=REMUS=
15-08-12, 18:21
I'm 2 hours ahead of GMT as I live in Germany. I'll shoot you a message with my character name once I'm in.

Good stuff, do you use teamspeak, steam, ventrilo...etc?

Yeah I have to agree, looking forward to playing for sure!

The_Law
15-08-12, 18:27
I need to invest in a headset for TS and Vent but I do have a steam account: WolftheLone

=REMUS=
15-08-12, 20:30
Cool, I sent you a pm earlier btw.

I'll let you know when i've bought my PC and downloaded steam/neocron.

The_Law
15-08-12, 20:55
Cool, I sent you a pm earlier btw.

I'll let you know when i've bought my PC and downloaded steam/neocron.

Sounds good, I responded to your PM...see you out there!

Dribble Joy
15-08-12, 22:17
You're only 1 hour ahead of the UK though. We are currently in BST (British Summer Time) which is GMT +1.

=REMUS=
16-08-12, 06:44
yeah, normally dubai is +4 gmt but during bst, it's +3.

The_Law
16-08-12, 11:27
I've been to Dubai a few times, it's a really nice place (with the exception of it being hotter than hell).

=REMUS=
16-08-12, 12:00
Its really nice during the winter october - april, ok during May... but its pretty horrible june - september!

The_Law
17-08-12, 11:22
The GM's have been pretty quiet the last couple of days, have you guys been having trouble with the account system?

Mokoi
17-08-12, 12:37
The GM's have been pretty quiet the last couple of days, have you guys been having trouble with the account system?

not at all... for all I can tell it works to spec.
I see no reason why we should not be able to launch it today as a "public beta" and add features and tweaks as we go along.
That said, I am not announcing a release date herewith - so just in case: if we shouldn't release today, I'll see to at least keeping you guys posted on the whys and what here.

The_Law
17-08-12, 15:25
not at all... for all I can tell it works to spec.
I see no reason why we should not be able to launch it today as a "public beta" and add features and tweaks as we go along.
That said, I am not announcing a release date herewith - so just in case: if we shouldn't release today, I'll see to at least keeping you guys posted on the whys and what here.

Very much appreciated Mokoi and thanks to you and everyone else for all the work you've done.

nabbl
17-08-12, 17:34
release today

YEYYYY ITS GETTING RELEASED TODAY !!!

sorry, just kidding :-P

Kallisty
17-08-12, 17:46

Raise the Reactor Power THREE MORE POINTS!!!!

It approaches...

Nidhogg
17-08-12, 17:55
Raise the Reactor Power THREE MORE POINTS!!!!
Throw open the switches on the Sonic Oscillator!

nEo-1664
17-08-12, 19:07
Throw open the switches on the Sonic Oscillator!

I would have thought Niddy you would have had to get the ban hammer out the closet, and rub down all that rust!! :p

The_Law
17-08-12, 22:35

Evil...I like it.

Mokoi
18-08-12, 00:03
Aight now - I do hate to spoil the excitement here, but we have decided to push off the launch until later.
Now after the bad news, here is the good news: We'll enable account creation and recovery today (yes, it is past midnight in Germany :p).

here is why:

Reason #1: While Neocron 2 is offered completely free of charge, we will enforce a "single account per player policy" (this has no effect on already existing/enabled accounts). Thus, only folks who do not yet have a Neocron 2 account will be eligible for creating a new account.
However, we do expect quite a few people knocking at the door who have played NC2 in the past but have long lost/forgotten their account credentials. We want to have account recovery integrated from the get go - this was not an easy decision as we understand this will disappoint the people who would be eligible to create an account right away. On the other hand we'd have some pissed of returning vets to handle, because they are being shut out of account creation and unable to recover their existing accounts.

Reason #2: Tonight, the volunteer in charge of the account database for retail is not available (blame that thing they call "life", not him). Without full control over the account db and not having our Gordon Freeman on site, I would like to not run into unforseen consequences.

Sorry for this additional delay, we know you've been super patient and a great support so far.
You'll get your accounts within 24h from now - that I promise (and if I have to create them by hand, thats how it will happen...).
Thanks again for your patience.

Riddle
18-08-12, 00:52
Fantastic news! to be honest I'm glad there is progress and not closure! Great work as once up pops should start to grow :)

Dropout
18-08-12, 01:02
Im impressed, Im very impressed!
NC sees progress.. I honestly never thought I would see the day.
A huge thanks for all your work, it is greatly appreciated!

The_Law
18-08-12, 09:17
Thanks for the update, I'm looking forward to finally playing NC and seeing what I've been missing.

nabbl
18-08-12, 16:40
Aight now - I do hate to spoil the excitement here, but we have decided to push off the launch until later.
Now after the bad news, here is the good news: We'll enable account creation and recovery today (yes, it is past midnight in Germany :p).

here is why:

Reason #1: While Neocron 2 is offered completely free of charge, we will enforce a "single account per player policy" (this has no effect on already existing/enabled accounts). Thus, only folks who do not yet have a Neocron 2 account will be eligible for creating a new account.
However, we do expect quite a few people knocking at the door who have played NC2 in the past but have long lost/forgotten their account credentials. We want to have account recovery integrated from the get go - this was not an easy decision as we understand this will disappoint the people who would be eligible to create an account right away. On the other hand we'd have some pissed of returning vets to handle, because they are being shut out of account creation and unable to recover their existing accounts.

Reason #2: Tonight, the volunteer in charge of the account database for retail is not available (blame that thing they call "life", not him). Without full control over the account db and not having our Gordon Freeman on site, I would like to not run into unforseen consequences.

Sorry for this additional delay, we know you've been super patient and a great support so far.
You'll get your accounts within 24h from now - that I promise (and if I have to create them by hand, thats how it will happen...).
Thanks again for your patience.

loving mokoi,

since 18.08.2012

Faid
18-08-12, 20:00
Is there a reason for the one account per player rule? I was looking forward to having a fresh account to level new characters on. I realize there should be a limit, but to exclude everyone who already had an account from making even one new one seems rather harsh. Maybe consider letting the account creation be limited to two accounts per person, letting the existing players create only one new account while still having there other. We all know the importance of dual logging to poke yourself when there's no one around to help.

Dark-Destroy
18-08-12, 20:06
I think it's a good role. And if my opinion would have any weight, I would decide that the old players have to decide for one acc :)
If the account system is running and some other things changed u will find a poke - I'm sure :D

Farril
18-08-12, 20:09
Preventing account spam.

It is easier to correct the amount upwards, then downwards later on.
(That shall not be read as already planned)

Primary target is to allow runners to play, who can't right now because they don't have an account.
This will hopefully reduce also the amount of times, you feel the need of dual logging.

Dark-Destroy
18-08-12, 20:13
(Skip please.. That shall not be read as already planned)

Omg... look at their plans!

I think it's a good idea how it seems to be planned currently.

Edit:
Oh no.. not work!

The_Law
19-08-12, 00:16
Omg... look at their plans!

I think it's a good idea how it seems to be planned currently.

Edit:
Oh no.. not work!

Also once they open the flood gates it's going to be a mad dash to get an account. I've talked with quite a few people on various other sites that are chomping at the bit to get into NC

Faid
19-08-12, 06:38
Preventing account spam.

(That shall not be read as already planned)

Primary target is to allow runners to play, who can't right now because they don't have an account.
This will hopefully reduce also the amount of times, you feel the need of dual logging.

This is why I said to limit it to one new account for players who already have an existing account. I realize your "primary target" is the people who are not loyal members of the community but, for once, it would be nice if you guys actually acknowledged us. Theres no real reason why you cant let us have one new account except that you dont' want to spend the time fixing what you've already decided.

Mokoi
19-08-12, 07:24
... I realize your "primary target" is the people who are not loyal members of the community but, for once, it would be nice if you guys actually acknowledged us. Theres no real reason ...

[edited]

Your opinion and wish for an additional free account has been heared, and you may repeat it if you think that it is going to speed things up, but please dont't claim that the volunteer team craps on the current playerbase. No one is getting anything different from what you already have: an account to play neocron free of cost.

WuTangClan
19-08-12, 07:45
Faid just got shit on

The_Law
19-08-12, 13:32
Faid just got shit on

Any news for the eager masses?

Mokoi
19-08-12, 15:43
Any news for the eager masses?

Not from my side, but I understand the issue is being worked on.

The_Law
19-08-12, 17:37
Not from my side, but I understand the issue is being worked on.

Awesome, I'm looking forward to some (hopefully) good news, thanks guys!

Sechs
19-08-12, 18:08
So Mokoi, if I understood you correctly...

You're putting up a one-account-per-player limit, which will affect only future players and not the current account-base.
This will prevent new players from creating more than one account and, thus, preventing account-spam.

While I do understand the logic behind your decision (a good one btw), I'm not sure about how it could be implemented.
Sure, you can pretty much just filter the ip, but that wouldn't stop people from using a vpn, for example.

Not unless you make actively using/creating multiple accounts a bannable offense, that is.

Also, I can see how new players will bitch about how vets have multiple accounts, while they themselves can't.

As I said, maybe I misread something, so this is just to clarify and purely based on my interest in this matter.
No argument whatsoever intended. :P

EDIT:

And thanks for your hard work.

Mokoi
19-08-12, 18:35
While I do understand the logic behind your decision (a good one btw), I'm not sure about how it could be implemented.
Sure, you can pretty much just filter the ip, but that wouldn't stop people from using a vpn, for example.

There are 3 ways to keep account spam at bay...

#1 confirm identity via postal service. friggin expensive and slow, not available in all countries. no-can-do.
#2 tie account creation to a small fee and verify the identity via the payment provider. legally challenging on the one hand and on the other we want people to be able to join for free
#3 confirm identity via SMS token. again, costs are involved, but a lot more manageable.

The latter is what we deceided to go by.
You are required to enter both an email as well as a valid mobile phone number for a freebie account.
I know some people will complain about this, but there is no ideal solution right now. If you think you know a better auth method, feel free to send me a pm.

Not unless you make actively using/creating multiple accounts a bannable offense, that is.

This requirement is part of the terms of registration. We certainly reserve the right to close accounts at any time in case we should get the impression that someone is abusing our open and "fair use" based service. This will not be done lightly, but where necessary to secure a stable service for everyone.

Also, I can see how new players will bitch how vets have multiple accounts, while they themselves can't.

Life's a bitch sometimes, no?
I can also imagine vets bitching about new players being able to create a new account and increase server population whilst they cannot create another free account (I know.. that is a really far fetched example). Bottom line: Someone is going to bitch about something, no matter what.

That said - the long term goal is clearly to return everything to normal, including a sane way to finance the costs involved with running Neocron 2. This is not to say that we are planning to reintroduce fees etc. No final decision on these things yet.

I'd just like to remind everyone who feels tempted to bitch, that Neocron almost went down completely and what we are doing now is still prett much an ad-hoc rescue mission. Give us and yourself time for Neocron to reach stable grounds again. When thats taken care of, feel free to go on and bitch about luxury issues.

Faid
19-08-12, 18:37
Well that was exactly the response I thought I'd get... Shit on, as Wutang put it. I didn't ask for an Additional free account, I suggested allowing current players the option of obtaining an Initial free account the very same as you're offering new players. I paid for every single one of my accounts for years, I didn't ask for them to be free, that was KK's screw up. I meant no offense, it's just after so many years of being shit on by KK it's difficult to tell if anything has really changed. (especially considering the reply you just gave me) Sorry for bothering you.

Sechs
19-08-12, 19:30
... Lots of Words ...

Woa, thanks for your reply, I really didn't expect such a thorough answer.
As for the sms verification, yes, from the ones you listed, it certainly is the most convenient and manageable solution.
And yes, if I can come up with a better solution, I'll make sure to contact you.

Maybe something like a hardware token, if coding and using a little utility to create an account is an option ...
Implementing a check-upon-login would then also completely prevent account-sharing.

As for your 'Life's a bitch'-statement;

Thank you.
While it is obviously important for a (dev)-team to listen to its community, I can't emphasize it enough that 'doing what they want' is a two-edged sword and people sometimes need to be told to STFU.
CCP, for example, does a really good job on this and I'd love to see you guys doing the same.

[edited]

It's not like I called him names, you know?
Anyway, no offense intended.

Farril
19-08-12, 19:44
Faid,

I beg to differ between the account (aka the service supplied by the server available to play on) and the game (box & use-rights)
The service is free of charge for some time now on every of your instances.

If you want to cancel the running accounts to be equally handled as the new players, let me know. In that case i will - without charge but surely a big smile on my face - purge your running, free-of-fee accounts for that you can create a new, free and empty one.

Just leave me a PM in that case,
otherwise, just enjoy the game with (new) friends and foes that couldn't join on you until the account creation.

Riddle
19-08-12, 19:59
Nid....... Get that hammer out :cool:

Sechs
19-08-12, 20:01
... - without charge but surely a big smile on my face - ...

You surely are not being offensive to a fellow player?
(Sorry, I really couldn't help it. ^^)

Farril
19-08-12, 20:06
Nah, that is not meant to be offensive but to show that i think that the whish to be handled the same way is somewhat funny here.

Faid
19-08-12, 20:07
This is as pointless as ever, I'm sorry I even posted anything at all. I really don't give a shit anymore.

Sechs
19-08-12, 20:14
See Farril?
Now you did it, I hope you're happy now. :rolleyes:
What if he hurts himself or, even worse, writes a book about it?

/sarcasm

But seriously Faid, I don't really see the problem.
Current players, as the word current implies, already have at least one account, so where's the problem?
A couple people I know have more than three, so why would they need another one?
It's not like Neocron offers THAT kind of diversity ...

So, would you mind explaining?

Riddle
19-08-12, 20:28
Think we need to get some perspective here.

NC could be dead, with nothing but a box gathering dust at the bottom if yer wardrobe as a reminder of a game once loved. Yes it's been a rough ride over the years, you get no argument from me, but those few left, holding all this shit together need our thanks.

If NC survives and this gives the added boost to population and Logan's emporium makes loads of NC creds of it who am i to complain :angel:

Relax people

flib
19-08-12, 20:36
[ edited ]

The_Law
19-08-12, 21:39
Think we need to get some perspective here.

NC could be dead, with nothing but a box gathering dust at the bottom if yer wardrobe as a reminder of a game once loved. Yes it's been a rough ride over the years, you get no argument from me, but those few left, holding all this shit together need our thanks.

If NC survives and this gives the added boost to population and Logan's emporium makes loads of NC creds of it who am i to complain :angel:

Relax people

I'm sure I'll be giving you guys a lot of business once the account system is up...can't wait.

jovapeba
20-08-12, 00:00
I really want an account and im so exited.I watched gameplay od Neocron 2 and its awesome.

Mokoi
20-08-12, 15:59
thanks for your patience everyone.

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?145536-Account-Management-available