PDA

View Full Version : Sooooo... whats happening?

Alice Walker
26-07-12, 20:23
Hi all,

Could someone please point me to a post of what is going on with the servers/account creation at the moment? Or any idea how long its going to take?

Bought the Neocron boxed game a while ago but can't remeber my login, so decided to start fresh, but don't seem to be able to get on. Have been coming back to the site at least twice a week for the past 4 months, but still no advance.

Is it coming back? Or am i wasting my time waiting. Please don't make me go back to Eve Online!!!

Cheers Guys.

Mokoi
26-07-12, 20:40
Account creation is inbound.
The moment we can share a specific day/time for the launch is also the very moment we will go live with it. It is our top priority and from here on we are looking at days, not weeks.

On the matter of your account: If you still have access to the email account used for creation of the account, you can ask account@neocron.info for assistance on recovering it.

Nidhogg
26-07-12, 20:50
Exciting times. :)

Alice Walker
26-07-12, 21:40
Unfortunatly i dont. I remember it, but i dont have it anymore. Once they start getting spammed to death i delete and move on. I am able to provide details though??

MrTrip
26-07-12, 22:01
Unfortunatly i dont. I remember it, but i dont have it anymore. Once they start getting spammed to death i delete and move on. I am able to provide details though??

If you have your cdkey, that helps a lot too I believe. Its all up to Nae though.

Mokoi
26-07-12, 22:16

Provide whatever details you have at hand via account@neocron.info (assuming your account has been created in/transfered to NC2 - NC1 accounts are dead and gone). Nothing to loose and a whole lot to gain ;)

Alice Walker
26-07-12, 22:27
Done. Fingers crosses. I had an awesome street rifle. Will probably start a new toon anyway, but would be nice to be able to have an account to log in with anyway.

Drevious
28-07-12, 17:15
The moment we can share a specific day/time for the launch is also the very moment we will go live with it. It is our top priority and from here on we are looking at days, not weeks.

woooaaahhhh wait a second. Launch for what??? What is coming in days?!?!

Apocalypsox
28-07-12, 18:54
You guys are mean, making us all excited and stuff :confused:

Hurry upppp, I'm getting the bug again.

Trivaldi
28-07-12, 19:15
woooaaahhhh wait a second. Launch for what??? What is coming in days?!?!
Read the line above what you quoted... ;)

Riddle
29-07-12, 01:19
Papoy? If only people read and not skimmed:lol: don't be expecting nc3 in the next few days lol

mystery8
30-07-12, 01:00
Coolies!! :)

MrTrip
30-07-12, 02:18
Papoy? If only people read and not skimmed:lol: don't be expecting nc3 in the next few days lol

Going straight to NC5.

Garfield
30-07-12, 03:02
err what? NC3 launch in a few days?! SEX!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDThrTxWBmw&feature=related

enigma_b17
30-07-12, 11:26
Wouldn't get too excited...lol
I'd say it'll be the "re-re-re-relaunch" of nc2.2 :)

But you never know, maybe that will lead up to NC3 with some awesome gfx :D

William Antrim
30-07-12, 19:40
They will have account creation fixed this week apparently. Hopefully it means more players. It would make me reinstall if the populations went up I think.

Paulitious_Rae
30-07-12, 21:57
They will have account creation fixed this week apparently. Hopefully it means more players. It would make me reinstall if the populations went up I think.

I know I'm being impatient, but I really would love an actual date for when account creation will be back. At the moment I have all my hopes pinned on the 1st of August...

Trivaldi
30-07-12, 23:14
I know I'm being impatient, but I really would love an actual date for when account creation will be back. At the moment I have all my hopes pinned on the 1st of August...
We're aware everyone is very excited due to the ripples of news spreading through the community, however please respect our decision not to give any firm dates for updates. All work carried out at the moment is done so in the free time of extremely dedicated volunteers (and we're just as excited as you are!) on top of our day jobs.

We need to stick with "Soon™" and "When it's done™" for the moment.

justdan
30-07-12, 23:33
I'm very much looking forward to this. NC1 was one of the best games I've ever played. As soon as account creation is up I'm going to spread the word to everyone I know and try to get some more people playing! Keep up the great work.

Apocalypsox
31-07-12, 07:02
Operating on Valve Time, I see! Eager to see progress. Well done everyone that is working to keep us alive.

Drevious
31-07-12, 15:30
with account creation up i can create a ppu for my ppu's ppu

flib
31-07-12, 17:00
with account creation up i can create a ppu for my ppu's ppu

Wait a second.
Couldn't you just use your ppu to ppu your ppu's ppu?

William Antrim
31-07-12, 19:19
No cause he would need to PvP with his ppu's ppu.

Riddle
31-07-12, 21:14
Aye lol +1 to intelligent soul cluster patch :D

flib
31-07-12, 22:10
No cause he would need to PvP with his ppu's ppu.Oh, of course.

Saiyuki-
08-08-12, 18:32
what's going on :O
the wave of neocron nostalgia has reached me again.

Dribble Joy
08-08-12, 19:50
The crack brings them all back.

Vampyre Mike
08-08-12, 19:55
I haven't been on in forever. My character is a newb, as am I. Would love to give this a whirl soon!

What exactly is going on currently? Still lots of people playing? Still free to play?

What is this I smell of a re-launch? :)

Vampyre Mike
08-08-12, 21:19
P.S. What is this, about Neocron Reloaded and it turning into a browser game via the Unity Player..

http://www.nukklear.com/#en/_Neocron_Reloaded

Drachenpaladin
08-08-12, 21:51
P.S. What is this, about Neocron Reloaded and it turning into a browser game via the Unity Player..

http://www.nukklear.com/#en/_Neocron_Reloaded

Just what it reafds. NC assets realoaded to unity engine for the browser & install client.

Paulitious_Rae
08-08-12, 22:03
The Reakktor website (www.reakktor.com) has gone up to 30% - Exciting times!

Drachenpaladin
08-08-12, 22:25
WHOOP WHOOP! 1/3 done! YAY, keep rocking!

SirSensi
09-08-12, 07:00
So, this is the 1st time Ive been back here to check it out. NC is F2P now? I used to play NC1 and a bit of NC2 before I stopped, I would like to give it a whirl
again, since this was my very first mmo. Can I just dl the installer and patch to play? Ive lost my og box but still have account access.

Dribble Joy
09-08-12, 09:18
If you still have your account info then it should be still there. Check the Sticky threads for info about the client and stuff about settings.

SirSensi
09-08-12, 17:18
If you still have your account info then it should be still there. Check the Sticky threads for info about the client and stuff about settings.

Cool, Ill check it out. Thanks for the infos.