PDA

View Full Version : New Forums + NC + life

Setlec
23-07-12, 17:08
So since yesterday we have a very good looking forums and NC is getting more active on terra.

So I've got a single question at this moment about the future of NC. What's gona happen to NC? NC: reloaded seams to be M.I.A., Nukklear website hasn't changed a bit since a year or so and Reakktor website shows a reinkkarnation stuck at 20%.

Cheers

PS: is there a patch coming soon?

Drachenpaladin
23-07-12, 17:29
Not soon, some day.

sobaka
23-07-12, 18:50
The future is weak, but the team is trying their best too keep hopes good and up. They're throwing their own time and money into all this. I support them in every way I can. This community is lot stronger then any other game community I every seen. We as the last living man and woman on this forum. Care for the future of NC and hope one day see it come back. NC is and will always be one of the best FPSMMo every made.

So I hope the future is lot stronger that what it is now. But don't give up cause the staff hasn't and they do it for the fan. Cheer for everyone that keep on going!

Danae
23-07-12, 20:51
First of all, Setlec; No Spoilers! ;D

Secondly, Sobaka, Thank you so much for your very kind words to the team. I know it does my heart good to see comments like that and I'm sure the rest of the team feels the same way. We all do what we can do for the community and the love of Neocron, that much I'm certain.

MrTrip
23-07-12, 23:16
So since yesterday we have a very good looking forums and NC is getting more active on terra.

So I've got a single question at this moment about the future of NC. What's gona happen to NC? NC: reloaded seams to be M.I.A., Nukklear website hasn't changed a bit since a year or so and Reakktor website shows a reinkkarnation stuck at 20%.

Cheers

PS: is there a patch coming soon?

It's hard to update websites when they are putting all their efforts towards games ;)

Morpheus
24-07-12, 17:20
Danae is 1337, but only for a short moment i guess ;-)

Danae
24-07-12, 18:06
It was the thought that counted (well and the posts...get it? Har..har...) <3

Danae is 1337, but only for a short moment i guess ;-)