PDA

View Full Version : Game Not Launching

Drevious
31-05-12, 01:00
Anyone else having this problem? I was just on the other day now it launches to a black screen an wont go to login

MrTrip
31-05-12, 02:03
Anyone else having this problem? I was just on the other day now it launches to a black screen an wont go to login

Make sure Chrome is closed, and VLC Media player, actually close as many things as you can before opening it. Oh, and Mediafire Uploader Client thing will prevent it from loading too.

Drevious
31-05-12, 07:15
None of that is open an it was launching fine a day ago....mayb i gta reinstall.....fxcking neocron

MrTrip
31-05-12, 07:25
None of that is open an it was launching fine a day ago....mayb i gta reinstall.....fxcking neocron

Nah, try launching Client.exe, when it sits at the black screen, kill off explorer.exe in your task manager once.

Neocron wants to be number ONE!!11

Drevious
31-05-12, 21:05
Meh it worked for some reason as soon as i launched the client i was able to use launcher again, thanks for the tip

phunqe
01-06-12, 03:16
"To successfully launch Neocrack: While starting the client, hold a glass of water above your head, make sure there is an armadillo within 100 metres of your computer and press Ctrl-Alt-F12" :lol:

Danae
01-06-12, 19:04
"To successfully launch Neocrack: While starting the client, hold a glass of water above your head, make sure there is an armadillo within 100 metres of your computer and press Ctrl-Alt-F12" :lol:

That's very excellent and scientifically proven advice!