PDA

View Full Version : Shotgun Parts:

Sangree
07-05-12, 00:10
Hello
I wanted to ask me if you the problem with the missing part of the shotguns is known. the 7-8s and "Rare Code Fragment #0F0C09"s Part dropt farm for not more no matter how long one. Does anyone have solution for this as it may? Otherwise, I would like to let the thread open here to let everyone see how developed the status of troubleshooting. Soon so that everyone knows how to get a shotgun.

Sorry for my poor English language skills. I've written here using the Google translator.

I am happy but in a constructive answer to a solution of the problem and possibly also by gamemasters.

LG Rappler

firepayy
07-05-12, 00:14
when hn came out i made a hn char and farmed them parts i know the 9s were looted in the turret mobs of the hi lvl hack term in bd sector in doy and this was one of the only place to get that part there were 1 or 2 other spots but i just farmed that one i think i have 1 or 2 in an app still infact

SirFerret
07-05-12, 00:30
Guess I'm going to have to go explore DoY a bit, see if the terms are still active or not. I know some of the grav lifts are but the area is pretty messed up. Difficult to navigate to say the least.

Biglines
07-05-12, 00:52
http://wiki.techhaven.org/Ion_Shotgun_Weapons

In the bridgelink, but only on the static mobs (the ones that don't move from their position). If there are moving mobs, just quickly kill them and reset the zone (no need to kill the ping of deaths)

Also auf die th bridgelink (ka wie das in die Deutsche version heist), aber nur die mobs die sich nicht bewegen (also die bewegen nur auf eine stelle). Wenn es bewegende mobs gibt, einfach killen und aus den zone gehen so das die zone neu gestartet wuerd (mann braucht die grosse ping of death mobs nicht zu toeten).

firepayy
07-05-12, 01:43
http://wiki.techhaven.org/Ion_Shotgun_Weapons

In the bridgelink, but only on the static mobs (the ones that don't move from their position). If there are moving mobs, just quickly kill them and reset the zone (no need to kill the ping of deaths)

i would check out were biglines says first my info is probably out of date alots changed as you know but it is always the turret mobs or static mobs as biglines puts it u get loot in just remeber if its anything like the spots i use to hunt in clear moveing one if u have to or rezone and when u get aload of turrets to kill get them to 1 hit b4 death then do the same to all on that lvl floor b4 u go up then u just ping ping ping and loot

Tankjr
07-05-12, 08:59
nope, nope nooope ..:(

The static mobs at th bridgelink don^t spawn them since *Weeks* thats the Point. And if u get lucky, most of them drop Computerjunk or the #8 #part :p I tried this since Weeks, again and again ... till i totally confused and, i can^t count how many tickets i wrote for that shit.

And no worries about that Noob Ping of Death ^^127 ;)

Good Luck ..^^

Biglines
07-05-12, 11:26
hmm, i was there about 2 months ago and it dropped fine. Of course not every mobs drops, around 1 in 10 I would say.

nabbl
07-05-12, 11:46
Hello
I wanted to ask me if you the problem with the missing part of the shotguns is known. the 7-8s and "Rare Code Fragment #0F0C09"s Part dropt farm for not more no matter how long one. Does anyone have solution for this as it may? Otherwise, I would like to let the thread open here to let everyone see how developed the status of troubleshooting. Soon so that everyone knows how to get a shotgun.

Sorry for my poor English language skills. I've written here using the Google translator.

I am happy but in a constructive answer to a solution of the problem and possibly also by gamemasters.

LG Rappler

Rappler du Pfeife ...
Kannst mir auch einfach ne PM schreiben :-P

nabbl
07-05-12, 11:47
nope, nope nooope ..:(

The static mobs at th bridgelink don^t spawn them since *Weeks* thats the Point. And if u get lucky, most of them drop Computerjunk or the #8 #part :p I tried this since Weeks, again and again ... till i totally confused and, i can^t count how many tickets i wrote for that shit.

And no worries about that Noob Ping of Death ^^127 ;)

Good Luck ..^^

Dropping fine. tested it a week ago.
Killed one static mob and found that wonderful C09-Part

r2d22k
07-05-12, 12:46
You know that you need to complete the Ferguson run first?

Biglines
07-05-12, 12:47
You know that you need to complete the Ferguson run first?
not for the 7-8-9 parts.