PDA

View Full Version : GM Meet & Greet!

Trivaldi
29-04-12, 01:02
Hello Runners!

The Neocron Support Team would like to invite you to a meet and greet party on Sunday 29th April at 19:30 BST in Club Electric Vibes, located in OutZone station on the Terra server..

In the last two months we have worked incredibly hard to establish a foothold with the resources we have available, to provide you a better experience in game.

Recently we have achieved a number of things. We've brought you events every few days allowing you to experience existing content in alternative ways. We have reestablished the Neocronicle news brand to bring you fresh roleplay and a channel for runner created content to shine. As well as this through a broad network of current and past volunteers we have strengthened the team to its strongest in half a decade with broad experience in customer support, quality assurance, content creation and impecable knowledge of the game and its mechanics.

We feel a casual meet and greet event in game will give you the oppurtunity to chat to us, while giving us the chance to shout "WE'RE HERE!" in the most visible way possible.

We would love to chat about events, content we can create here and now as well as areas in which the community can conribute. We really look forward to meeting up with you all in game! Spread the word!

All the best,
Your Neocron Support Team.

silent000
29-04-12, 01:06
Sounds good! I'll be there with my amazing RolePlay skills! :wtf: Also will look forward to seeing alot of the players old and new and just generally have a good laugh.

Dribble Joy
29-04-12, 01:13
I'll be there.

Mokoi
29-04-12, 01:23
Sounds good! I'll be there with my amazing RolePlay skills!

not to slow your excitement - but I am somewhat confident that there will be OOC parties attending the event as well. :p

+1

Drachenpaladin
29-04-12, 01:50
19.30 BST is 19:30 for the german players and the rest of the timezone and for the american players ~16:30 west to 13:30 east... if i'm not mistaken :D

Danae
29-04-12, 01:55
One event, all at the same time - 20:30 in Germany, 19:30 in the UK, 14:30 on the east coast of the states, and so on.

Biglines
29-04-12, 02:34
not to slow your excitement - but I am somewhat confident that there will be OOC parties attending the event as well. :p
haha, judging from the last event I attended, this will not stop him in the least :p

and on-topic, is this just GM's, or will there be KK people as well?

Mokoi
29-04-12, 03:10
and on-topic, is this just GM's, or will there be KK people as well?

There's a way to find out about that - and it aint the forums ;)

nikkon
29-04-12, 05:34
love how america were about the only people that dont use the 24hr time lol so west coast time that would be about what 11:30amish

hybok
29-04-12, 06:07
19.30 BST is 19:30 for the german players and the rest of the timezone and for the american players ~16:30 west to 13:30 east... if i'm not mistaken :D

Well done..*EPIC CLAP!* not only do u not even have the basic knowledge of timezones.. u somehow have confused west and east.

not one piece of that information is correct :)

to clarify.

19:30 is british standard time. not GMT.

germans have daylight saving too! therefore it is 20:30 in germany/netherlands. most of europe basically :P

east cost is -5 gmt.(also has daylight saving) so will be 14:30

west cost is -8 gmt(also has daylight saving) so will be 11:30

In essence
uk 7:30 pm
the rest of europe - 8:30 pm
east coast - 2:30 pm
west coast - 11:30 am

if you live anywhere else.. you're used to doing these conversions I'm sure and it would be GMT 18:30.

-I

P.S love my opening forum post, now my account is back, to be a sarcastic but highly informative one.

flib
29-04-12, 06:22
So glad you contributed. :rolleyes:

Faid
29-04-12, 06:30
so prime time Euro times... typical

oh and your servers are down again now

flib
29-04-12, 07:00
Yes, Faid, shame on them for choosing to hold this event at the time when people are actually playing the game.

Heru
29-04-12, 10:56
Terra : Offline

Dribble Joy
29-04-12, 13:06
british standard time.
British Summer Time.

Danae
29-04-12, 15:18
Terra = ONLINE

Just an FYI we chose a mutually amicable time an in attempt to make sure we could have as many support team volunteers available as possible to the party. That happens to span 3 time zones as they are in Europe and I am on the east coast of the states. ^^ 24 hour clocks are quite easy to understand! You just count to 24 once instead of 12 twice. We have to use them where I work :)

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/19643917.jpg

In other news, don't be a Debbie Downer ^^

Mr. Kassad
29-04-12, 16:18
I'll be there as well!
But on the other hand I got lots of stuff to do for university.......
Oh well... screw that! :D

I'll bring some Cron Beer to dilute all the Warbot Cola people are drinking for the last few days. :lol:

I hope we got lots of attendees today and I'm looking forward to meet some new folks. If anybody of "endeFFect" will be going let me know via ingame mail!

Geist-[uTw]-
29-04-12, 16:37
In other news, don't be a Debbie Downer ^^
Oh my...what a show

girl: i wanna go to every country and greet them in their own language; hola, konichwa, hi
Debbie: you guys heard about that train explode?

Love it :)

MadMeleeFreak
30-04-12, 09:53
Any reports what was going on? I couldn't make it because I wasn't at home.

Drachenpaladin
30-04-12, 09:56
Got a couple of screens but i did not attent the spawn event afterwards.
Have to convert the screens first though.

Nidhogg
30-04-12, 10:04
We had a good time. :) Great turnout by both runners and officials.

I didn't take any screenies (I always forget to do stuff like that) but I'd love to see some!

enigma_b17
30-04-12, 10:46
Nevermind :)

Genji
30-04-12, 15:34
British Summer Time.

OWNED

Drachenpaladin
30-04-12, 16:26
Here come the first 5 shots...

Drachenpaladin
30-04-12, 16:29
There are only 5 attachments allowed so...

But was a fun evening, ~8% at the peak.

Dribble Joy
30-04-12, 16:59
Regarding any behaviour displayed last night, I'm not a slutty whore at all... honest...

Manuel Moonez
30-04-12, 17:28
On the only weekend that i couldnīt login on! I hope to see this kind of event again soon.

ratakresch
30-04-12, 19:13
I got you some cool vids of this event yesterday!!!

Video 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBX8I8xZ_PA)

Video 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vNsFsUFAzs)

Enjoy the fun part of this event! :D

Mr. Kassad
30-04-12, 20:41
The part where they talk with Hoder is especially "interesting".
You guys "really" learned you lesson... :rolleyes:

I am as much a Hardcore-PVP supporer as the next guy but really? PKing on a PVE Event even though you got warned several times by GMs and even ported?

And what was that about REZ-Killing low-lvl chars?
Kill noobs: OK (this is neocron after all)
Kill noobs on a PVE event: Not so cool. (but as long as GMs allow it should be fine I guess...)
Rez Kill noobs on a PVE Event: Yeah great work guys in maintaining a high server population... :rolleyes:

Chuck Norris
30-04-12, 21:07
Troll'o'cron

firstnorthstar
01-05-12, 02:26
Was an awesome Event. want to say "Thank you" and looking forward to a absolute epic 10th anniversary party.