PDA

View Full Version : How to get IG

Drevious
23-04-12, 22:27
Is it even possible to fresh install NC2 and get IG now? I manually downloaded all the patches an it still says its not up to date. I think the launcher is needed to apply all these patches still.

Zoltan
23-04-12, 22:44
Hello Drevious,

did you have tried this: http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=145151 ? This could solve your problem with the launcher.

Drevious
23-04-12, 22:45
Thank you for the quick reply sir! I have tried it with no avail. I guess i will try a full fresh install and re-try

Zoltan
23-04-12, 22:47
Any errors occured? Try to run the Launcher with administrative privileges :)

Drevious
24-04-12, 05:25
So if i reinstall an change that file will the launcher update for me??

Zoltan
24-04-12, 10:42
You don't need to reinstall i guess. Update the content of your UPDATER.INI and start the Neocron Launcher with administrative privileges (to bypass UAC). This should work for you :)

flib
24-04-12, 15:59
It might also help to make sure that the game is installed outside the Program Files directory, such as C:\Games\.

Biglines
24-04-12, 17:45
It might also help to make sure that the game is installed outside the Program Files directory, such as C:\Games\.
you can just copy paste the neocron2 from your program files to some other folder, though I would suggest a different drive.

Drevious
19-05-12, 02:54
I still can't get the game to work. Says client is out of date. If anyone can give a step by step sort of thing how to fresh install NC an get it working then i would be IG with tradeskillers faithfully

Farril
19-05-12, 11:29
Please start NeocronLauncher.exe and not the Client.exe directly.
The Launcher should take care of the "out of date" problem and patch up to #174

If it is patched to #174, but still saying it is out of date, please start a "Check File Integrity" under Configuration in the NeocronLauncher.
If you'r client is less then #174 please don't do the filecheck.

Drevious
20-05-12, 00:48
Please start NeocronLauncher.exe and not the Client.exe directly.
The Launcher should take care of the "out of date" problem and patch up to #174

If it is patched to #174, but still saying it is out of date, please start a "Check File Integrity" under Configuration in the NeocronLauncher.
If you'r client is less then #174 please don't do the filecheck.

for the win