PDA

View Full Version : [music] neocron inspired electronic music

Michael Corvin
19-04-12, 12:26
Hi everybody

i already start a Thread in the German Section some Days ago about a Neocron inspired / featuring Music Track i made. It's a Ambient/Techno/Trace Mix featuring some Neocron Voice Samples and Ambient Sounds.

I'm not a Professional Artist / Musican (not sure if it's enough to call it Semi-Professionel .. so i better call it Amateur) - i just play around with Samples and Synthisizer and Stuff for Hobby. Be warned - to gaving myself an Artistname (Loopstrider) don't grants Quality. =D But anyways i want to share it with the Community... maybe somebody like the Track.

The Track begins with the Spoken Intro of the Final Neocron 1 Trailer from 2002. After a little bit of searching the Web i found the English Version of the Trailer, so i can present an English Version of the Track now.

Of Course i got the permission of KK / Kirk to Release this Tracks

LoopStrider - Awaken (Unit 13 - Neocron Edition) @ Soundcloud (http://soundcloud.com/loopstrider/loopstrider-awaken-unit-13-1)

I hope you'll like it
greets

Biglines
19-04-12, 12:53
well it's the first neocron inspired track I've managed to listen to to the end without closing it ;) It's not really my kind of music, but it sounds good to me.

Setlec
19-04-12, 22:58
well it's the first neocron inspired track I've managed to listen to to the end without closing it ;) It's not really my kind of music, but it sounds good to me.
totally agree!

vices
20-04-12, 06:40
Sounds great!

Brammers
20-04-12, 11:50
I heard the German version when it came it, great mix! :)

Manuel Moonez
20-04-12, 13:06
Great stuff! Funny that iŽd see your Post while listening to good old Steve Roach-his music always reminds me so much of Neocron. I think i have to login tonight.