PDA

View Full Version : Just popping in

Plight
29-03-12, 01:02
Well this could be interesting.... NC:R eh? I am DEFINITELY looking forward to (the possibility) of this. Thinking about reactivating my account for good ole times, if that's even possible at this point.

In the many, many years since I quit NC, i have yet to find a game which has captured my imagination as much. Sure, WOW is a good time waster, but it will never be as good as NC in its prime imo. Everything else has really been nothing else other than a cheap harlot with bad teeth that wreaks of cigarette smoke and cheap perfume.

CMaster
29-03-12, 01:14
Well this could be interesting.... NC:R eh? I am DEFINITELY looking forward to (the possibility) of this. Thinking about reactivating my account for good ole times, if that's even possible at this point.

No need to reactivate. If you've ever had an NC2 account (even a trial, I think), you can just log in and play now (and have been able to for over a year)

Trivaldi
29-03-12, 01:14
Welcome back!

Feel free to come back and play around in game, if you had an account for Neocron 2 you should be able to simply login. Bring some friends too! ;)

[ Edit - Beaten to it, for shame! ]

Plight
30-03-12, 21:48
So i've decided to dust off my account. Got my account password reset, and was still somewhat surprised by the emptiness, even though it was pretty much what I expected. It sure is sad seeing it in this state, but the environmental sounds really brought me back.

Few questions:

What are prime times for Terra?
Any guilds that actually do anything?
Is it even possible to get a group for high end content?

Dribble Joy
31-03-12, 00:28
What are prime times for Terra?
Around evening European time (6pm to 10pm UK).

Any guilds that actually do anything?
Not sure, though I think LG (CityAdmin) I think have been active recently.

Is it even possible to get a group for high end content?
Ask around. I've noticed a few people/clans/groups doing runs recently.