PDA

View Full Version : Even Mars is empty!

Solanox
07-03-12, 08:33
I'm getting lonely ingame, guys! xD I thought with Mars being the only working server atm, people would at least make temporary chars there to keep playing, but 98% of the time I'm there, either nobody else is on or nobody replies when I say hello in the help channel. 8|

Don't give up on the game entirely just 'cause we gotta wait for Terra! :cool:

daughterolilith
07-03-12, 08:54
no Terra = no game... I like a worldwide community... often in single "language servers" you get people who know both languages and english will only talk in one language in group discussions, too much nationalism (wikiquote.org/wiki/Nationalism) :( wikipedia .org/wiki/ world citizen (wikipedia.org/wiki/world_citizen)

Solanox
07-03-12, 09:00
Bah, the few I've interacted with have been nice enough :)

daughterolilith
07-03-12, 09:02
maybe it has changed then, long time ago I still remember when I used to visit there (because I like talking with people from other countries) people told me shut up leave don't talk english here go away...

Also, the game is too too grindy to start new characters especially when there are not many people who you can play with, that is why I stopped playing :(
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=144363

nabbl
07-03-12, 11:05
I'm getting lonely ingame, guys! xD I thought with Mars being the only working server atm, people would at least make temporary chars there to keep playing, but 98% of the time I'm there, either nobody else is on or nobody replies when I say hello in the help channel. 8|

Don't give up on the game entirely just 'cause we gotta wait for Terra! :cool:

Mars is empty because... it was 7.00 in the morning in Europe when you were online :-P

Yesterday evening we had 4 %