PDA

View Full Version : [UPDATE#2]Servers Available

Trivaldi
03-03-12, 01:59
At the moment we are experiencing a problem with the servers and they are currently unreachable. We're aware of the issue and working towards a resolution.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope to see you in game once the servers are restored.

BlackIvory
03-03-12, 20:49
UPDATE:

Due to a hardware failure, the servers are still down. The KK-Admin-Team is working on the problem at this time but we have no ETA when the work is done.
Please be patient, we are working that you can play asap :)

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your support

Black Ivory

Tharos
04-03-12, 04:24
UPDATE #2:

The server are available again, although the work on them has not been finished completely.

The welcome page for the launcher is still unavailable at the moment. However loging into the game should be possible without any problems.

We wish you many fun, and thank you for your understanding and patience in this matter.

CoreInsanity
04-03-12, 04:34
UPDATE #2:

The server are available again, although the work on them has not been finished completely.

The welcome page for the launcher is still unavailable at the moment. However loging into the game should be possible without any problems.

We wish you many fun, and thank you for your understanding and patience in this matter.

I still can't connect, made a post here: (Didn't notice this one was open now).
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=144981&page=2&pp=15

Thanks for the support despite these times you all are in, btw.

Chuck Norris
05-03-12, 00:34
Much love for the N american Servers this is like the Speakeasy servers from 99 realized :)

flib
05-03-12, 05:14
Thanks for keeping us updated on this!

Tankjr
05-03-12, 12:02
fix it, thanks for .nfo ;-)

and i got freetime from work to get woc today :( damn ... ;)

Jaeon
05-03-12, 18:24
Been playing the last few days leveling a monk...

Terra server offline for a few hours now....

i'm having this itch i can't scratch.... hmm i think i'm having widthrawal symptoms LOL!

Dribble Joy
06-03-12, 09:45
Terra now listed as 0% rather than offline. However I can't log in. Selecting a server bumps you back to the server selection menu, I try a few times and then the game hangs. Tried selecting Resume, only for the game to hang.

MrTrip
06-03-12, 10:08
Terra now listed as 0% rather than offline. However I can't log in. Selecting a server bumps you back to the server selection menu, I try a few times and then the game hangs. Tried selecting Resume, only for the game to hang.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/725/desk%20flip.jpg
We are all having connection issues broham.

Tankjr
06-03-12, 10:15
ohh menooo, sick ...