PDA

View Full Version : Is PayByCash Not Working Now Either?

Ashley003
01-03-12, 01:28
Hey everyone, so I finally decided to check the forums again and read the news about the insolvency (I am still very hopeful and believe that KK and Neocron will get through it!) and decided that it was time to renew my subscription to Neocron. I just tried to get onto PayByCash to pay and I was greeted with an error message:

"Invalid Order

We're sorry. The information passed with you to our site has failed our authentication checks. For your security and proper processing, we validate all orders.

The PayByCash Web Operations Team has been alerted to this error and will work to correct this problem as soon as possible.

We're sorry for your inconvenience!"

Is PayByCash not working now either, and if not, how do I start playing the game again (I know that alot of you play for free but I do not know how :P)?

Oh and another question: I was reading Kirk's answers to the many questions we all posted and he said how that there isn't a monthly subscription to the game, so I was wondering, where has my money been going when I've paid for game time? Not that I'm complaining or anything, just a bit curious :)

Cheers guys. :D

Biglines
01-03-12, 01:38
ye they got tossed by all the payment providers i think, paybycash for sure. If however you could pay, the money would have gone to KK (else they would have disabled those methods :p)

guess you have no choice but to play for free now ;)

Trivaldi
01-03-12, 01:39
Welcome back,

The best thing you can do right now is just play the game, if you can't simply login send an email to account@neocron.com who will be able to fix you up. Once you're in game bring some friends and play it!

If you read around the forum you'll see there's a new GM (or more ;)) in town which can only lead to fun on the servers once they know the ropes.

Any money you've paid to play Neocron in the past, will have gone to Reakktor, don't worry about that. Due to the insolvency process certain legalities come into play regarding accepting further subscription funds.

Also, if you check out this thread from Kirk (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=144971) you can help spread the word about Reakktor.

Chuck Norris
01-03-12, 06:41
I'd like to throw money at the problem please get this option going!!!

Ashley003
01-03-12, 22:17
Welcome back,

The best thing you can do right now is just play the game, if you can't simply login send an email to account@neocron.com who will be able to fix you up. Once you're in game bring some friends and play it!

If you read around the forum you'll see there's a new GM (or more ;)) in town which can only lead to fun on the servers once they know the ropes.

Any money you've paid to play Neocron in the past, will have gone to Reakktor, don't worry about that. Due to the insolvency process certain legalities come into play regarding accepting further subscription funds.

Also, if you check out this thread from Kirk (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=144971) you can help spread the word about Reakktor.

Good to know my cash was going to helping KK (not that £5 a month does alot but it was something :D), also good that we have some new GMs in the game, I'm sure this will help with the balance problem a bit. :D It's great to see that despite the insolvency the game is really being pulled back together again now, I'm sure things are only going to get better from here on. :)

Oh and thanks for the replies guys. :D