PDA

View Full Version : [Split]Visiting Officials

MrTrip
22-02-12, 23:48
Niddy and Hoder, it is absolutely great to see you two again. Hoder! If you come back to Neocron even temporarily, I'd like to pick up where I left off with my email to you about a few ideas I had for new runners if you can still quickly implement this.

Lets get Neocron rolling! Where do I apply? I have a lot of skills that you could use, I won't mention here but I'd like to get in contact with somebody via email asap.

Edit-

Hey Guys! This is a great time for you all to make sure you sign the petition at http://www.neocron.org/neocronpetition

Lets give publishers a reason to fund Neocron 3! Show all the support and love you have for Neocron over there. Don't worry, you can hide your real name from the public if you wish.

Nidhogg
23-02-12, 00:54
I just got slapped into the thread by those nasty mods over on the question thread. Can you believe that? Good to see there's still standards. :)

MrTrip
23-02-12, 00:55
I just got slapped into the thread by those nasty mods over on the question thread. Can you believe that? Good to see there's still standards. :)

I know I can't believe it! You leave for...what a couple months? And somebody has already taken your ban hammer and is just swinging away with it.

Biglines
23-02-12, 00:57
can mods still split topics? :p

Nidhogg
23-02-12, 01:02
I know I can't believe it! You leave for...what a couple months? And somebody has already taken your ban hammer and is just swinging away with it.
If you check my post history you'll see that it's been a bit longer than a couple of months. Tempus fugit and all that. ;)

Trivaldi
23-02-12, 01:03
I'd just like to point out that Nidhogg's ban hammer is in a glass case mounted on the wall of a secret sanctum. None shall wield it who art not worthy. I dare not even be in the room with it, I never asked if I could even borrow it.

can mods still split topics? :p
Wow, I had reason to perform a thread merge today and now you're really asking for the magic to happen. I'm sure I recall there being a button for that somewhere... ;)

MrTrip
23-02-12, 01:05
I'd just like to point out that Nidhogg's ban hammer is in a glass case mounted on the wall of a secret sanctum. None shall wield it who art not worthy. I dare not even be in the room with it, I never asked if I could even borrow it.

Don't lie Triv, when the lights go out and the guards go home, you slip it out of the case and swing it around while wearing a shirt with a big N on it. ;)

Edit- Back on topic, Derp, I like how Kirk has mentioned he would open source Neocron if it all fell apart. This gives high hopes for the future and we all know now that Neocron will never die.

I just wish we could get a Neocron Classic server going, heck, I'd even front the bill on that if we could get a US server.

Faid
23-02-12, 02:40
First some answers from Kirk, then a Nidhogg sighting, it's starting to feel like things might be moving. Now we just need a Hoder Appearance to really push it over the edge. :D

*Edit: Just saw the Hoder Posts!

Trivaldi
23-02-12, 02:41
I found that split button. ;)

Biglines
23-02-12, 02:44
well all these posts were kind of fine in that thread, it was all the posts in the "question" thread that were supposedly out of place :p But I guess I can't expect everything to go right on these forums now can I :D

Trivaldi
23-02-12, 02:48
well all these posts were kind of fine in that thread, it was all the posts in the "question" thread that were supposedly out of place :p But I guess I can't expect everything to go right on these forums now can I :D
Haha the majority of those just further answer a standing question ;) that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Biglines
23-02-12, 02:50
you'll note that I specifically didn't bring it up :p It was all Danae!

*phew* might have almost dodged that banhammer

Doc Holliday
23-02-12, 07:37
It is nice to see/hear Nid and Hoder are good and things are going well for both of you guys.

The ban hammer is more powerful than thors hammer. i heard Thor copied it. and that he had to beat Nid in an arm wrestle. Thor lost. true story :D

Brammers
23-02-12, 12:53
I think the real reason that Nid is back, is Dribble Joy is starting to get close to Nid's post count again! :lol: :D

Anyway just want to spam this thread...I mean... just say good to see both Nid and Hoder around here.

Dribble Joy
23-02-12, 13:51
No chance. Nid had way more posts than me before the old forum wiped them, I've still got several thousand to go.

Good to see you guys back though :D.

gamefreak
23-02-12, 13:57
So much nostalgia
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/019/9/9/crying_meme_by_shikashikaa-d4mv0nk.png

daughterolilith
23-02-12, 19:15
awwawwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

hoder check this thread
http://forum.neocron.com/showpost.php?p=2168822

and here people talk about you:
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=144921

:)