PDA

View Full Version : All Spy PA is Grey to Me...

safetycopy
05-02-12, 18:12
Hi All :)

This is more of an annoyance than anything, but I've noticed lately that all Spy PA is grey to me - I don't see the blue pistol PA at all. Anyone else experienced this? Known bug?

Biglines
05-02-12, 19:19
they are all the same, nc has become homogenous

Genji
05-02-12, 23:34
You dont see any blue spy PA's because they were all recalled due to a faulty urine recycling device that instead of recycling your urine wile on those long walks through the wastelands instead causes your urine to simple trickle down your legs and pool at the bottem of the PA resulting in extreme cases of athletes foot that also smell like urine...and becuase they suck.

safetycopy
06-02-12, 04:49
Well that explains it - thanks :)
P.S. Bring back the blue PA!

Doc Holliday
06-02-12, 06:12
You dont see any blue spy PA's because they were all recalled due to a faulty urine recycling device that instead of recycling your urine wile on those long walks through the wastelands instead causes your urine to simple trickle down your legs and pool at the bottem of the PA resulting in extreme cases of athletes foot that also smell like urine...and becuase they suck.

if you have athletes foot the way to cure it is to pee on it. just saying.

Brammers
06-02-12, 19:10
I have something better than blue PA. Black and gold PA :)

safetycopy
06-02-12, 19:31
I have something better than blue PA. Black and gold PA :)

;p

flib
06-02-12, 19:39
if you have athletes foot the way to cure it is to pee on it. just saying.
I'm pretty sure that that's for jellyfish stings.

Faid
07-02-12, 17:22
I'm pretty sure that that's for jellyfish stings.
Don't argue with the Doc :p

William Antrim
07-02-12, 19:00
Works on both. It is the bacteria in urine that does the job. I can attest to it curing athletes foot. Its better for us out here than the crap powder they give you in the med centre.

pay no attention to Genji - he is just taking the piss. :)

gamefreak
07-02-12, 21:18
I've seen something about english ppl thinking piss cures all kinds of illnes but...

Kanedax
07-02-12, 22:47
Works on both. It is the bacteria in urine that does the job. I can attest to it curing athletes foot. Its better for us out here than the crap powder they give you in the med centre.

pay no attention to Genji - he is just taking the piss. :)

Actually, it's probably the ammonia considering that unless you have gonorreah or something urine is typically sterile.

Doc Holliday
07-02-12, 23:15
Actually, it's probably the ammonia considering that unless you have gonorreah or something urine is typically sterile.

i will bear that in mind next time i need a piss then ;)

William Antrim
08-02-12, 20:31
ah ok I learned something new.

monkeys wee on each other as a sign of friendship, it makes them smell like each other and thus they recognise familiar smells and know another monkey is a friend, apparently.

(marmosets this is true for apparently - i used to have some and they wee'd on me alot and someone told me this).