PDA

View Full Version : Tsunami FSMs "Busy"

safetycopy
27-01-12, 12:36
I made a bug report (to bugreports@neocron.com), but also wanted to draw attention to it here for a double chance to get this resolved ASAP.

BOTH Tsunami FSMs have been too busy to talk to me for at least 3 or 4 days. It's getting a bit irritating as I have a character waiting to defect to Tsunami so I can finally buy some construction licenses and get some Punishers made, but can't turn any of my research missions in :(

Please fix ASAP! :)

Biglines
27-01-12, 13:25
also try the ingame bug reporting, that gets directly to any gms that might or might not exist in this plane of existence. bugreports@neocron.com is probably serviced (read: ignored) by KK themselves...

safetycopy
27-01-12, 14:05
I figured the email might be a longshot - hence the reason I posted on here, too. I will file the in-game bug report as well, though - thanks for the suggestion.

Trivaldi
27-01-12, 19:56
For all in-game issues, please utilise the ticket system by clicking the '?' in the top right hand corner of your RPOS.

Once you've done that a GM will get to it as soon as they are able.

Thanks,

safetycopy
27-01-12, 21:38
Filed an in-game bug report earlier today as requested - I wasn't sure GMs were still around, so now that I know I'll definitely do that in future :)

BlackIvory
27-01-12, 21:46
I reseted the TS FSM last night and just checked them. They work fine.
But are you sure that you have the right faction to talk with them? :D ;)

safetycopy
27-01-12, 22:47
Cool, thanks :)

P.S. I am waiting to turn in RES missions to build TS symp, so my faction isn't an issue ;p