PDA

View Full Version : Active Clans?

jvasquez33
23-01-12, 17:20
Im downloading the game again and going to start playing shortly. My question is, whats the population like and, are there any active clans? And whats this I see about cheating/hacking, anyone have any insight on this?

William Antrim
23-01-12, 17:47
Haha man this thread is gonna go up like a barn full of hay in a heatwave...

My best suggestion is to ask this in game. I am unable to play nc at present and so have no idea about activity in game but the subjects you just asked about are controversial to say the least.

I hope you do get some answers though.

jvasquez33
23-01-12, 18:02
Oh really lol. It's been a very long time since I have last played actively. But i'm a very long term follower of the game and just wanted some insight on the current game.

Biglines
23-01-12, 19:09
if you are german, soad is usually still around. Which english clans are currently playing I have no idea.

As to the cheats, read a bit of the forums, but in general it's so prolific that a lot of people are actually exploiting in the game, but if you are skilled enough, only a few annoying people will really be frustrating to play against. Make sure you don't invest too much of your ego in the game, just play for fun and the game will play fine, but don't expect massive opfights or fair fights. If you get fed up with people who are either too good (due to having played for almost 10 years non-stop), or are using other "tricks", just log off for a while, get a beer and talk to people, then come back to neocron when you feel like it again.

zii
26-01-12, 12:38
if you are german, soad is usually still around. Which english clans are currently playing I have no idea.

As to the cheats, read a bit of the forums, but in general it's so prolific that a lot of people are actually exploiting in the game, but if you are skilled enough, only a few annoying people will really be frustrating to play against. Make sure you don't invest too much of your ego in the game, just play for fun and the game will play fine, but don't expect massive opfights or fair fights. If you get fed up with people who are either too good (due to having played for almost 10 years non-stop), or are using other "tricks", just log off for a while, get a beer and talk to people, then come back to neocron when you feel like it again.

You know Biggy, this is good advise and a nice concise summary.

Biglines
26-01-12, 12:48
You know Biggy, this is good advise and a nice concise summary.
tnx, hows simon 2.0?