PDA

View Full Version : Coming back and bringing a friend but...

HopesDespair
22-01-12, 23:11
When I go to reactivate my account it gives me an error with the PayPal subscription, it says that certificate is no longer valid. No options to pay other ways. How can I reactivate?

Biglines
22-01-12, 23:17
just log in to the game

HopesDespair
22-01-12, 23:46
Thank you. Is it free to play now? How do we create new accounts?

Biglines
22-01-12, 23:59
not officially free to play, they just dont disable your accounts if you dont pay, and paypal accounts can't even be paid for i think...

it's pretty much that KK just ignores us. they don't care one bit about us, you can play, but there isn't any support. They promised a lot, but don't do a thing to actually keep those promises, and can't even be bothered to give us any info

HopesDespair
23-01-12, 00:29
Well, from what I remember nothing was ever really done to begin with. So only thing that has changed is you don't have to pay now lol.

But is there a way to get new accounts?

gamefreak
23-01-12, 00:37
Well, from what I remember nothing was ever really done to begin with. So only thing that has changed is you don't have to pay now lol.
Exactly. I don't get why ppl whine so much about it lately.

But is there a way to get new accounts?
I don't think so. But old trial account work for free if you can remember any.
Otherwise try sending a pm to Danae (http://forum.neocron.com/member.php?userid=177) about the issue.

Biglines
23-01-12, 00:40
for new accounts:

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=144793

Kamuix99
23-01-12, 07:14
Some people from the German part of the forum tend to ignore the community trials of last september to get info and communication going with KK again. It has to be noted, those very people didn't care to lift a finger back then, so it's their own little world which we then should ignore :)

As for your question, Biglines summed it up well. Contact to Danae for she's the only KK left here and truly devoted to the community.

Drachenpaladin
23-01-12, 15:55
Some people from the German part of the forum tend to ignore the community trials of last september to get info and communication going with KK again. It has to be noted, those very people didn't care to lift a finger back then, so it's their own little world which we then should ignore :)
Not every user in the german community looks into the english section, mostly due to the language barrier... but hey, you could have brought the trials to the german section. :)
But where is this on the topic?!

William Antrim
23-01-12, 17:42
Here we go again..... the peace never seems to last long around here does it. A new guy comes along and wants to introduce a friend to nc and you guys jump all over the thread and use it as another political rally for the negativity club....

Good grief...

Kamuix99
23-01-12, 18:37
Not every user in the german community looks into the english section, mostly due to the language barrier... but hey, you could have brought the trials to the german section. :)
But where is this on the topic?!

That's exactly why I wrote some users and not every user. One thing I'm wondering about though, why should i direct users who post english in the english forums to the german section? :)

William Antrim
25-01-12, 20:37
Good luck. Neocron needs new players.

zii
26-01-12, 12:36
" Coming back and bringing a friend but..."

A friend! Where did I put my sniper rifle? :angel: