PDA

View Full Version : hard to get items....

nikkon
28-11-11, 20:24
i was curious what all is left in game that has been removed or no longer able to get for example tiger blood and any of the slotted milky rens or old hacknet items what all is there lets here from you old school guys

William Antrim
29-11-11, 00:03
I ate my slotted milky rens.

Biglines
29-11-11, 00:26
I have a cashcube, tl82 pulselaser pistol and I was offered a radiation suit but it was too expensive at the time. Also I have a cavespider trophey, which was bequeathed on me by someone who actually hunted them for months to get that one, but regretfully quit neocron years ago.

oh and the rare (non-mc5) head implants used to be hacknet db items, I think I still have some sfc blueprints, and someone I used to play a lot with used to have a whole appartment full with them (didn't use them though, because at the time there was still some kinda economy).

Brammers
29-11-11, 00:34
I have a 3 slot milky ren, made by me :) It was a multi-tasking hacknet weapon. They never worked, so KK removed them in 2.2

Oh copbot trophies. You can't get those in-game. Gold PA was also another ultra-rare until the in-game compensation. Now loads of people have them.

Edit: Oh yes... this item http://www.techhaven.org/db/showitem/2154.html :D

Doc Holliday
29-11-11, 02:28
i have a copbot rifle :p

Powerpunsh
29-11-11, 02:55
I think only xstrikerx is owner of a babe suite. What about old spirit weapons? Kamichips?

hatmankh
29-11-11, 07:46
I have a cashcube, tl82 pulselaser pistol....
Do you know why certain TL pulselaser weapons were removed from the game? They're impossible to find now, I'm just wondering why.

Dribble Joy
29-11-11, 08:32
What about old spirit weapons? Kamichips?
Spirit weapons still exist, though the ammo was removed. I have one with ammo in it, but have no idea if the effects still work as I'm not willing to find out.

Kamis were removed completely :(.

I had a DoY raypistol from when they were accidentally added in a patch in the early days of NC1. Alas now it's just a store-quality TG raypistol.

Still got my larent barrel too.

I'm sure you can get hold of tl92s these days, just only from players, not the shops.

Biglines
29-11-11, 14:04
I'm sure you can get hold of tl92s these days, just only from players, not the shops.
ye they can still be researched, imho they are the only originally storebought weapons that have any chance of competing with rare weapons. I have made quite a few 4-5 slot ones for pvp use.

silent000
29-11-11, 14:39
When the GMs were giving out all arti weapons for some sort of compensation I asked for the TL92 Pulselaser Pistol and afaik the only one who has a full arti one.

eXL also has the ARS and Spirit Silent Hunter. The best days of PvP for me were when I used the ARS on my PE.

Biglines
29-11-11, 15:15
When the GMs were giving out all arti weapons for some sort of compensation I asked for the TL92 Pulselaser Pistol and afaik the only one who has a full arti one.

eXL also has the ARS and Spirit Silent Hunter. The best days of PvP for me were when I used the ARS on my PE.
pulselaser pistol afaik kan be full arti, just would need ultima, 2 barrels, and two of the 2-stat mods, but then you'd have no ammo mod. Though artifact damage is quite easy (ultima, 2 barrels, ammo mod and whichever mod you prefer).

That said, how much u want for yours? :p

William Antrim
29-11-11, 15:19
ye they can still be researched, imho they are the only originally storebought weapons that have any chance of competing with rare weapons. I have made quite a few 4-5 slot ones for pvp use.

I remember times when they were considered to be the poor mans slasher. It is quite funny what value we place on such odd items and how their popularities wax and wane. I guess you could say that they are like Neocron's version of "antiques" really.

I remember having a Holy Antibuff just after NC2 was released. They were removed from the game at the start of NC2 and only the ones carried over were allowed to be in game. I have an apu that I never play even now and I brought his over on him. At the time they were common as muck and I just assumed every APU worth his salt would have one. I happened to let it slip one day to a friend in passing that I had one and all of a sudden I was getting messages from people offering literally everything they could think of to get my spell. I never parted with it unfortunately, just in case I might "need" it one day... but yeah there you go. Nowadays it is useless again.

On the subject of Babesuits... I thought Vegah had one?

Brammers
29-11-11, 15:53
@William Antrim - Holy Antibuff? I didn't think that got removed in 2.0? You not thinking of the Holy Pestilence?

Biglines
29-11-11, 17:31
ye poor man's slasher, but due to nc2.2's incredibly high dex requirement, being able to use the slasher kinda cuts into the effectiveness of the rest of the setup (for pe's that is). a tl92 can be used without a woc pa, making it very attractive for speed/regant's pa setups

Biglines
29-11-11, 17:36
@William Antrim - Holy Antibuff? I didn't think that got removed in 2.0? You not thinking of the Holy Pestilence?
pestilence is still in the game. The only antibuff spell that is no longer available, is the rare version of the red antibuff (white and blue ones are still available from vendors). The full antibuff is still available as constructed from rare parts (Holy unprotector, as is the pestillence

Faid
30-11-11, 02:35
I have a full set of 120 condition tl150 tradeskill tools won from an event a long time ago. I have multiple slotted milky rens made by me left over from the hacknet change as well as a couple of the anti-red shield that arent available anymore.

flib
30-11-11, 03:10
Apparently the TL63 Gatlin Cannon is pretty hard to find, because there's nowhere to buy it right now.

nikkon
30-11-11, 07:41
if anyone is willing to sell or trade some of these items plz let me know :) trying to collect some of the old stuff mail me ingame to loose wire or on here works

Garfield
30-11-11, 10:58
pass the 1 2 4 and 5 sloted ren`s :D

Faid
30-11-11, 17:26
pass the 1 2 4 and 5 sloted ren`s :D
Ill have a look and see what exactly I have next time im in game and throw some your way :)

Genji
06-12-11, 04:25

They were removed from rare pool but put as DB items, and with the old stat cap only ones brought over from nc1 were 120 freq.
But yea, he's prob thinking of pest.
@biggie pest was put back in the rare pool in either 2.1 or 2.2 but it was removed for 2.0 launch, only ones around were ones brought from nc1.
Also biggie if you get a 120 tl92 pistol with open slots you should give it to me for safe keeping. =)

Garfield
06-12-11, 10:53
wasnt the holy pesti a beam back in the days of glory?

dildo of maven still ingame?

@chenoa any chance i can finish my "faction reward" mission wich i got from another GM who quit a while ago?! please with sugar on top

nikkon
06-12-11, 11:33
so the tl 92 pistol hard to get lol i got a 5 slot i made a while ago and think the dildo is gone garfield

Dribble Joy
06-12-11, 16:30
Trillian I think still has the dildo, though it's now a normal flashlight as the naming was removed during the NC1 to NC2 switch.

I'm still owed a number of faction medals from back in the day.

silent000
06-12-11, 16:59
so the tl 92 pistol hard to get lol i got a 5 slot i made a while ago

Having an all arti TL92 with an Ammo Mod is impossible. Will take a screenie of mine when I can get into game. Afaik it has laserpointer + flashlight and all ammo mods all 120.

Biglines
06-12-11, 18:37
Having an all arti TL92 with an Ammo Mod is impossible.
true, you have to leave either handling or frequency at 115 instead of 120. That said, seeing as most people almost cap aiming anyway, I prefer having taken a woc3 pa over a gm spawn tl92 :D If that 5% handling makes a difference you probably shouldn't be using a tl92 anyway :D

silent000
06-12-11, 19:19
Everyone and their dog asked for the WoC PAs that almost anybody can get there hands on one these days.

I got an item that is unique and a weapon that i really enjoy using which is incredibly good for what it is.

What would you rather?one of about 50 WOC 3 PAs that were asked for or something that is memorable that only you own. I didnt get it for the "Lulz 0verp0weredz 5% freq". If I had the option I would wanted it renamed and frozen down in my appartment if I could.

William Antrim
06-12-11, 19:58
no it was the crahn holy antibuff. It was removed at transfer to nc2. If it has been added since I didnt know as I do not play an apu. Mine was for researching only.

Biglines
06-12-11, 20:08
Everyone and their dog asked for the WoC PAs that almost anybody can get there hands on one these days.

I got an item that is unique and a weapon that i really enjoy using which is incredibly good for what it is.

What would you rather?one of about 50 WOC 3 PAs that were asked for or something that is memorable that only you own. I didnt get it for the "Lulz 0verp0weredz 5% freq". If I had the option I would wanted it renamed and frozen down in my appartment if I could.
ah uhm, I actually wasn't trying to be a dick, sorry if you took it that way. I was trying to let the others know that from a performance standpoint a tl92 constructed isn't much worse than a gm spawn one. Hell I got far more useless items at the time (i had only been playing for like 3 weeks again, so I think I took an mc5 chip and cuz someone told me to a woc 3 HC pa (which I later traded for my GM spawn ionic shotgun cannon)). So my apology if you took it that way.

Dribble Joy
06-12-11, 21:55
I got a GM ion pistol, a 5 slot SH, spider trophy (which is really don't like, part of the reason I only have a few different types of trophy is because I want to get them myself) and a copbot trophy (see spider trophy).

//edit:
Guess what I traded to get my Spy's WoC 3 PA?

Garfield
06-12-11, 22:45
5slot all arti STORM laser ive picked and hurler knuckles. just sad i forgot about the soulblade that day :mad:

Brammers
07-12-11, 13:39
5slot all arti STORM laser ive picked and hurler knuckles. just sad i forgot about the soulblade that day :mad:

I forgot I got a 5 slot all-arti soulblade! :D

Dribble Joy
07-12-11, 14:03
By the way, the soulblade isn't on the THN item DB.

Also, do they still drop from the worm tunnels?

Garfield
07-12-11, 14:43
I forgot I got a 5 slot all-arti soulblade! :D

NO U! lets work out a deal :D

ye that abre something mob drops it but not with decent slots nor stats and most of the time the mob bugs into the water

[K1]Luke
07-12-11, 17:19
Garf, do you have 2 rifle and 2 heavy ulti's spare please mate :)

nikkon
07-12-11, 17:37
i been trying to get a good soulblade best so far is a 2 slot lol wish i was not a noob when i was getting my gm spawn items lol

William Antrim
07-12-11, 20:32
The Apparition is the mob that drops the Soulblade. I have never heard of anything better than 2 slotters dropping.

Genji
08-12-11, 23:04
no it was the crahn holy antibuff. It was removed at transfer to nc2. If it has been added since I didnt know as I do not play an apu. Mine was for researching only.

Both antibuff and pest were removed from the rare pool. The antibuff however was made a hacknet database item.
Because of this pest's brought from nc1 were the only pest's ingame and antibuffs brought from nc1 were the only arti antibuffs but there were crafted ones.

I'm sure I already said this...

Edit: The only time all anti buffs were removed was the launch of nc2.2 when they all became anti-red's and the new antibuff called unprot was placed in the pool.

Bozz-Von Mel
10-12-11, 05:30
I have the ARS a spirit modded SH (no ammo, and the description reads it takes only standard ammo), hurler king knuckles and a BPs for the TL 92 pulselaser.

Biglines
10-12-11, 14:19
I have the ARS a spirit modded SH (no ammo, and the description reads it takes only standard ammo), hurler king knuckles and a BPs for the TL 92 pulselaser.
what stats on the knuckles? the ones that drop now are generally crap

Bozz-Von Mel
10-12-11, 18:04
what stats on the knuckles? the ones that drop now are generally crap

I will have to get back with you when I get home, but if memory serves they were not as good as the dentist.

Doc Holliday
11-12-11, 09:59
ive got some players. they are pretty hard to get these days.

Zefrian
11-12-11, 14:48
i can confirm the existence of the "holy pestilence", because i still own that PSI module.

Today - due to this thread - i was looking through the cabinets in my starter appartement, and - very strange - found some blue prints for milky rens along some other, well sortet blueprints. Therefore i have to asume, that some other items must have been removed from the game in the last years. I'm 110% sure, that i did *NOT* collected milky ren blueprints.

I also found some MC5 implants, some of the big gloves for implanting, constructing, two trophys, and so on.

Hard to get , if not *impossible* to get nowadays, are the faction medals and the special faction "role play" reward items like the "diamond suite". They have been given out to players, which did much work for roleplay and social interaction and organisation above the level of a clan. Because of the game does not give some kind of reward for such - often frustrating - work, KK gave this "thank you" items some times to that players.

All the items remembered me to the glory times of Neocron, the time of faction contracts, big fights, adventures, collecting treasures in the wastelands (in NC1 mobs rarely dropped high level implants), a clan with many players with same interests, building up some kind of company well known for trading spcial items. ... *sigh* ... today i logged in, and ... was the only one online.

Gone with the wind ...

Dribble Joy
11-12-11, 15:09
(in NC1 mobs rarely dropped high level implants)
It was the only way to get lvl 3 implants. TCO devoted a whole DRE apt to imps gathered on hunting trips.

Garfield
11-12-11, 15:11
got a GM__Watson DogTag :D

Tha BeAsT
22-12-11, 03:52
I cannot be sure if i still have this or not I haven't logged on for a real long time

http://www.mrbeast.com/games/neocron/cybereye4.jpg

nikkon
22-12-11, 07:23
if anyone has anything that they would like to trade me i would love to snag some of the awesomeness i have seen here let me know here or mail loose wire ingame

[K1]Luke
22-12-11, 11:34
I cannot be sure if i still have this or not I haven't logged on for a real long time

http://www.mrbeast.com/games/neocron/cybereye4.jpg

Lol, paint :D Best photoediting program in the world.

Dribble Joy
22-12-11, 12:57
Cyber eyes are ingame still, just called Cyber GPUs.

zii
23-12-11, 01:18
I want a babe suit.

Good night.

Chuck Norris
23-12-11, 20:31
I want a babe suit.

Good night.

Someone make Babesuits for all 10 peoples still playing

Clive tombstone
26-12-11, 07:08
I remember at one time giving away a Laurent Tech rifle mod for a charity event. I wonder what ever happened to that thing.

Liebestoter
03-01-12, 11:07
Double Enlarged Sharpened Artifact Cursed Soul from NC1. ;)

Ton of hacknet BPs on Mittens. A few apartments full of rares and stuff that hasn't seen the light of day since 2007.

SWTOR sucks btw.