PDA

View Full Version : wanted. crahm support core

zii
10-11-11, 19:15
Hey,

Has anyone got a Crahn Support Core knocking around, or the parts to build one and are willing to part wiyh it?

Rdgs, z

MrTrip
10-11-11, 21:00
Hey,

Has anyone got a Crahn Support Core knocking around, or the parts to build one and are willing to part wiyh it?

Rdgs, z

No...........................okay well yes, but I'll never get around to finding another now that money means nothing, and everything is trade for a WoC item.

Nobody in game will help you?

Biglines
10-11-11, 21:09
I'm missing hull and core, gimme those and ill build u one.

zii
10-11-11, 22:55
How frustrating. I have Hull and FP.

nikkon
11-11-11, 02:46
i should have one on live wire send me a mail ingame and i will work out a meet with ya

Faid
11-11-11, 02:51
I have one you can have

Brammers
11-11-11, 12:19
Try http://rares.techhaven.org/search.php

Does anyone use this feature to find parts these days with the low pops?

Biglines
11-11-11, 13:24

use yes, but it's mostly only to search for the few people who you actually know

MrTrip
11-11-11, 23:03

No. None of those people play Neocron or care anymore. In fact, there is an unnamed person on there with literally a crap load of techs, I'm sure he could build everything in the game twice over, plus over 10 apartments of unresearched techs, and his response? Won't sell or trade a thing until KK fixes the game.

WE ARE APPROACHING THE FINAL DAYS MY FRIENDS.

Chuck Norris
11-11-11, 23:45
No. None of those people play Neocron or care anymore. In fact, there is an unnamed person on there with literally a crap load of techs, I'm sure he could build everything in the game twice over, plus over 10 apartments of unresearched techs, and his response? Won't sell or trade a thing until KK fixes the game.

WE ARE APPROACHING THE FINAL DAYS MY FRIENDS.

ooo that means they have good no longer existing parts!

im starting to hope it dies and some gentrified makes a private badass server, that hopefully I can bow down and kiss the ring of to join

MrTrip
12-11-11, 21:23
ooo that means they have good no longer existing parts!

im starting to hope it dies and some gentrified makes a private badass server, that hopefully I can bow down and kiss the ring of to join

Too bad that won't happen. Nobody wants to remake a game with so many bugs, let alone in an emulator? Have you SEEN some of the other game emulators? L2J is a good example of how far degraded from retail you can get, anymore degrade from retail for Neocron and we will all be playing in Plaza by ourselves.

Biglines
12-11-11, 22:34
Too bad that won't happen. Nobody wants to remake a game with so many bugs, let alone in an emulator? Have you SEEN some of the other game emulators? L2J is a good example of how far degraded from retail you can get, anymore degrade from retail for Neocron and we will all be playing in Plaza by ourselves.
you honestly think an emulator could possibly have MORE bugs? :p

MrTrip
13-11-11, 07:52
you honestly think an emulator could possibly have MORE bugs? :p

Absolutely lol

Chuck Norris
13-11-11, 22:00
eq99 shards of dalaya dozens of wow ones

Emu seems to help many games dev, of course if the game sucks to begin with then yes no one will play the emulator version. I miss nc1 :angel: