PDA

View Full Version : Ahh got a character stuck need GM help

Genology
27-10-11, 07:17
I was messing around on one of my chars (Rezzident) and noticed he still had a doy city center GR so i went to check it out, i was running around exploring and decided to check a cellar entrance out and sync'd in, thats when the server kicked me and left my character in a "Unknown" place... now when i try to log on it says server bad world info or something like that and says my characters location is Unknown. some help plz GM help that is

Genology
28-10-11, 00:17
ahh same shit happend to my pe? Darkus... wth??? sorry plz help i will never go to doy again lol

Edit also whats up with the cellars there? do they no longer exist? so the server doesn't know where im at anymore?

Brammers
28-10-11, 14:56
Have you created a GM ticket in-game to get your characters out of the zones?

And DoY changed in the F6 patch. A lot of the levelling areas moved to the Outzone sectors. What is left now is areas to collect items for some of the WoC weapons. (See http://wiki.techhaven.org/Dome_of_York_Mission)

Genology
29-10-11, 03:09
eh there fine now, dont know if it was gm that placed my guys back to p1 or what, i posted here because i couldn't submit an ingame ticket with the individual chars because they kept getting kicked since they were in an unknown zone? but its all good now

*Dazz*
30-10-11, 02:00
What is up with your sig... :wtf:

William Antrim
30-10-11, 16:06
For future reference u can submit tickets on alternate characters and reference the name of the stuck or otherwise unplayable character. They will respond to help you on the playable one then as they can communicate with you there. As long as you provide more detail than just I'm stuck they can usually help. Just for info.