PDA

View Full Version : I have just one thing to say.

Reyouka
14-10-11, 05:54
Why am I downloading this game again, for the 5th time in years.

Fucking neocrack.

hatmankh
14-10-11, 05:58
Maybe you should stop uninstalling it :lol:

dodgefahrer
14-10-11, 09:39
Hell yeah. Even i didnt play for a year sometimes i still have the client installed (never touched it since ages).
Saves me a lot of time=)

Bozz-Von Mel
14-10-11, 16:41
Look on the bright side. If you leave the client installed, even for a year or two, then when you return it will not require an update.

Ashley003
14-10-11, 17:29
Look on the bright side. If you leave the client installed, even for a year or two, then when you return it will not require an update.

Argh updating Neocron is a pain in the arse, have to fiddle about with settings and then spend ages downloading the patches. :(

Biglines
14-10-11, 17:52
just install it once, then burn it on a dvd or copy the folder to an usb stick of sufficient size, next time u wanna play, just copy the folder and ur ready to go

Mr Kot
14-10-11, 18:02
I've seen a few old school players knocking around in Plaza 1 this week.

Once you've tried the crack, there's no going back.

[K1]Luke
14-10-11, 18:19

I lol'd

William Antrim
14-10-11, 21:19

English sarcasm has rubbed off on you old friend.

Biglines
14-10-11, 21:38
holy fuck... im so ashamed it took me this long to get that joke, but lol :p

Doc Holliday
15-10-11, 00:11

you can check out any time you like BUT you can never leave...........

William Antrim
15-10-11, 01:41
There is plenty of room at the Hotel Neocron.....

Bozz-Von Mel
15-10-11, 02:02

Yes and your facebook post about the Queen was great. I laughed my ass off.

Doc Holliday
15-10-11, 10:56
Yes and your facebook post about the Queen was great. I laughed my ass off.

me 2. it was class.

on topic i wish i had a little more time to play. my pistol spy is taking for ever to level

William Antrim
15-10-11, 14:27
I wish i could post it here. I dunno how but yeah i saw it on a friends profile and had to repost. It was hilarious. It would sort out your country somewhat. :D

Doc, play on weekends and go drone. If youre playing i wil play with you. I havent logged in in a few weeks, work committments etc.

Doc Holliday
16-10-11, 15:02
I wish i could post it here. I dunno how but yeah i saw it on a friends profile and had to repost. It was hilarious. It would sort out your country somewhat. :D

Doc, play on weekends and go drone. If youre playing i wil play with you. I havent logged in in a few weeks, work committments etc.

yeah im up to dex 23 or somethin now. its goin ok.

Dribble Joy
16-10-11, 17:14
New char or were the old ones gone?

William Antrim
16-10-11, 19:05
Both DJ. New char but old ones are ok. Just fancied a new game levelling experience. Turns out its practically impossible to level at a reasonable rate without being a droner or having a ppu. With LE in the latter is difficult in itself.

Biglines
16-10-11, 20:36
ye, leveling spies and pe's is hell these days without drones. only ones that are still fun to level are apu and tank

Ashley003
16-10-11, 21:52
ye, leveling spies and pe's is hell these days without drones. only ones that are still fun to level are apu and tank

My first character is a PE assassin and it isn't too difficult to level, and is really fun. :P

Biglines
16-10-11, 21:53
My first character is a PE assassin and it isn't too difficult to level, and is really fun. :P
wait till u get to higher levels, or god forbid, woc

RIMM
17-10-11, 00:28
Hi,

This is probably the wrong place to ask.
However, since I am DLing neocron as well for the like 100th time I thought I could show up here.

I installed that piece of steadyware - logging appears to be difficult though.
I have realized Lokis post, seen Danae's hint and am still wondering.
The laucher isn't fully loading for me - 403 forbidden error.
Same with the manage account link on neocron.com.

You surely encountered similar issues - how did you get past?
Sincerely,
Rimm

Dribble Joy
17-10-11, 00:29
People are so used to regants and team sessions with their clan's PPUs that they've probably forgotten what it was like when they first made a char. How long did it take to cap your first character? Just go out and have fun doing it, go to different places, try out different mobs and the like, it's not all about getting there as fast as your can.

(Says the guy who's CS/Doomie tank is currently logged out behind the boxes in the regant boss room.)

Doc Holliday
17-10-11, 03:51
People are so used to regants and team sessions with their clan's PPUs that they've probably forgotten what it was like when they first made a char. How long did it take to cap your first character? Just go out and have fun doing it, go to different places, try out different mobs and the like, it's not all about getting there as fast as your can.

(Says the guy who's CS/Doomie tank is currently logged out behind the boxes in the regant boss room.)

im enjoying it but its a labour of love ;) doing aggressor missions for the psi cap. i hate having to do it but feel obliged.

Thinking im gonna stay pistol though and not drone simply because i get to try out the range (never really done that before. not for a long time anyway and never with the new models. i actually like the new uzi :) )

so im up to about 23 dex as mentioned maybe 12 con str is a pain on a spy too but im gettin there. really wanna go a look around oz for the hurlers and shizzle but i need to do the missions. haha. maybe i just make a batch of bps for res and do it that way.

melee is great fun too. my tank is something/5 and i ran in to the aggressor sewer and started whaling on an aggressor. i was doin ok till he turned around and started shooting me. :)

dodgefahrer
17-10-11, 11:34
I never had any problems leveling my rifle spy alone without any PPU-support (ok its quite different to a pistol one but still...).
I tryed droning once and got instant bored so back to a rifle and headshhot some mobs is way more fun =).

Biglines
17-10-11, 12:00

the time itself isn't the problem for me, it's the fact that there are simply no people to meet at the leveling spots.

When I leveled my old characters, there were loads of other people leveling, which made it fun and less boring. Now even regants is empty half the time.

zii
21-10-11, 00:37
just install it once, then burn it on a dvd or copy the folder to an usb stick of sufficient size, next time u wanna play, just copy the folder and ur ready to go

Funnily, I have a partition image of WXP with NC pre-installed and ready to burn onto a disc: In case I ever trash the current WXP installation. Problem is I don't know where it is...