PDA

View Full Version : Game installed

William Antrim
10-09-11, 15:46
New acc created. Game installed. Done the jones quad mission so far and thats all.

I have a 0/3 Melee tank called Bat Masterson.

So yeah who still wants to play?

Tratos
10-09-11, 16:39
Brammers, Scarus, Tubby and I have all started new characters in the last week or two pwning aggies in Plaza at the mo :)

Trying to think of where to level between Aggies and MB Bunker is a bit of a bitch :/

CMaster
10-09-11, 16:53
Brammers, Scarus, Tubby and I have all started new characters in the last week or two pwning aggies in Plaza at the mo :)

Trying to think of where to level between Aggies and MB Bunker is a bit of a bitch :/

Outzone storages - there's one with a mix of tough mutants and occasional Launchers. The infamous spider cellars are still good if anyone has AoE too. If the nearby op is friendly, the I06 Launcher Pit is often a better bet than the bunker, too. I know it's easy to do the classic grind, but perhaps when making new characters for variety, it would be a decent idea to outlaw Aggies/Bunker/Etc and take a different path to cap.

Tratos
10-09-11, 17:11
Outzone storages - there's one with a mix of tough mutants and occasional Launchers. The infamous spider cellars are still good if anyone has AoE too. If the nearby op is friendly, the I06 Launcher Pit is often a better bet than the bunker, too. I know it's easy to do the classic grind, but perhaps when making new characters for variety, it would be a decent idea to outlaw Aggies/Bunker/Etc and take a different path to cap.
Those are the places I'm trying to avoid, i'd normally go to the lvl 8 storage in OZ 4. I want to do something other than the norm, I'm considering heading up to Regants Fortress and leveling off Swamp Mobs for the craic, or possible Gabanium for the giant lizards.

Found a decent storage in OZ3 which is one of the old DoY Storages which is full of Hurlers. Gonna give that a try me thinks.

As I've been looking for new places to level one of the main things I've been thinking is why are the Aggies even that far into the city?! Yet some of the Pepper and OZ areas only have a couple of rats and spiders in them.

Should be smaller spiders, bugs, little rats in Via Rosso. Bigger rats, dogs, bigger spiders in Plaza with some Hobos in Plaza 3 towards Pepper Park, which should be where you find more Hobos, some of the low level mutants and a few of everything up to that point.

Then get the mutants and big beasties in Industrial and Outzone all over the place. There should be a reason to explore the city as it's mahooosive. Totally forgot about some of the cooler areas. Don't get me started on the Main Sewers! That should be the play ground of mid level players.

CMaster
10-09-11, 17:13
The swamps were a classic mid-level character levelling ground. Don't necessarily need to go as far as Regant's - around Gravis is some good levelling. I seem to think some of the TH levelling areas have /30 ish mobs in too.

Mr_Snow
10-09-11, 17:18
Theres an aggy/hurler/butchie/cyclops cellar in OZ2 close to the Ind A 2 zoneline that I found handy as its split into about 20 rooms so you can heal up without many problems.

William Antrim
10-09-11, 21:02
I am thinking I might just go to jeriko personally.

Bozz-Von Mel
10-09-11, 21:32
what happened to your old accounts ?

Sammson
11-09-11, 01:19
Yep Jeriko is sweet, or go high risk in F-08 hunting warbots from the house there, done it at lvl 10 with a rifle spy, that's different...

Doc Holliday
11-09-11, 08:45
what happened to your old accounts ?

nothing. just got a couple of cheap keys to start some new accounts and new chars and try and reinvigorate some the spark in the game again by adding a couple extra people to the pops.

Elric
11-09-11, 11:28
Just got myself another account too, havent started any characters on it yet cos I cant decide what to make. I levelled varying paths on the three i have though. Rifles went standard, aggies for hours, Regants fortress butchees then MB Bunker and now just doing whatever on it although it was mostly regants legacy (albeit carefully).

Droner again went Aggies to Regants hurlers/butchees, MB Bunker and now levelling it in El farid underground

Tank I did aggies till I got first AOE cannon then did an OZ storage for a bit then just used the OZ Storage near IND-A2 as snow said, used it up till about STR 70 and now moved onto Regants Legacy, Gabanium Mine Lizards and firemobs at Grants Mine

got another account now as I emntioned though so god knows where Im gonna start this time....

William Antrim
11-09-11, 11:45
I think its time for Wheeljack and Colonel Kurtz to make an appearance and Col Von Mellenthin too actually.

zii
11-09-11, 13:20
Theres an aggy/hurler/butchie/cyclops cellar in OZ2 close to the Ind A 2 zoneline that I found handy as its split into about 20 rooms so you can heal up without many problems.

I looked for this place last night , and found a storage room full of spiders (and Queens) in Ind.2, but not what you mentioned. Outzone zone that borders Ind.2 is OZ3. I vote for [I]Chaos War Lieutenants in Neocron city storage areas.

Mr_Snow
11-09-11, 13:49
I looked for this place last night , and found a storage room full of spiders (and Queens) in Ind.2, but not what you mentioned. Outzone zone that borders Ind.2 is OZ3. I vote for [I]Chaos War Lieutenants in Neocron city storage areas.

Sorry your right its OZ 3, the outzone always confused the hell out of me. Its the room in this picture (http://wiki.techhaven.org/File:Richard.jpg) on the left hand side beside the fella from the NEXT epic.

Load
11-09-11, 15:26
Ive started two new characters and tbh got the addiction bug levelling them up again made an HC PE and a researcher was good craic, gonna try a rifle PE now altho havent been on in a while as work is crazy

Brammers
11-09-11, 17:29
nothing. just got a couple of cheap keys to start some new accounts and new chars and try and reinvigorate some the spark in the game again by adding a couple extra people to the pops.

Aye, check on Amazon for cheap NC2 copies. Picked up a box for 49p, although the postage cost me 3.50 it's still a bargin.

William Antrim
11-09-11, 21:56
Same i got 3 off play.com.

William Antrim
11-09-11, 22:00
Please can people post their noob names if you dont mind?

mine are nick diamond and bat masterson

so i can link up with you guys is all.

Elric
11-09-11, 22:16
havent even done the joneds missions on mine yet, but Elric Brtr, proly gonna make a pure constructor to play in work tomorrow (late shifts ftw) which I will likely call Elric Cstr, can you see the pattern ? :lol:
Otherwise names at the bottom for me levelled ones

William Antrim
11-09-11, 22:17
nice one elric i have seen you in game today.

Bozz-Von Mel
11-09-11, 23:03
I think its time for Wheeljack and Colonel Kurtz to make an appearance and Col Von Mellenthin too actually.

Wow, did I have characters with those names ?

Col Kurtz, deleted long ago.
Wheeljack..yeah deleted too

Von Mellenthin...alive and well but probably the 3rd re-roll.

I started playing again about two weeks ago with eXo. (FA from pluto) We have about 7-8 returned so far. We are on late at night (US) and usually have the server to ourselves.

I still have Bozz, Von Mellenthin, Inga von Mellenthin, Ten Bears, Vassili, John Ross, Von Luck, Rhah

William Antrim
11-09-11, 23:52
Awesome.....

Well it will be good to game with you again soon. I guess late night for you is early morning for me. I get up sometimes and play xbox with my bro on sundays so yeah we might well bump into each other again probably. :D

hope so. Be good to catch up properly!!!

Doc Holliday
12-09-11, 08:27
Wow, did I have characters with those names ?

Col Kurtz, deleted long ago.
Wheeljack..yeah deleted too

Von Mellenthin...alive and well but probably the 3rd re-roll.

I started playing again about two weeks ago with eXo. (FA from pluto) We have about 7-8 returned so far. We are on late at night (US) and usually have the server to ourselves.

I still have Bozz, Von Mellenthin, Inga von Mellenthin, Ten Bears, Vassili, John Ross, Von Luck, Rhah

late night US is probably about 16 hours behind me so maybe early afternoon here. oh dear. we might bump in to each other :)

kane
12-09-11, 08:35
What is the population like is there at least 5 online or is like 5 online the max lol?

William Antrim
12-09-11, 15:59
Peaked at around 50-60 last night. GMT (i logged off at just before 11pm).

L0KI
12-09-11, 16:50
Now I see all you returnees, I'll be back on my spy.

Spango Fang is his name dude. Can't remember the name of my tank!

kane
12-09-11, 19:27
Peaked at around 50-60 last night. GMT (i logged off at just before 11pm).
50-60???? You gotta be kidding me right? :P You must be trolling lol. I think that's what it hit like back in 2005 :P

L0KI
13-09-11, 00:23
50-60???? You gotta be kidding me right? :P You must be trolling lol. I think that's what it hit like back in 2005 :P

Last time I logged on there were 70 people on! A couple of weeks ago now

William Antrim
13-09-11, 00:40
5% is 50 people

do a % check on info on the citycom and it tells you all the runners online. I checked this. You must be smoking crack right? Like in 2005?

So anyway, yeah 70 online tonight.

Rab im levelling a new spy for le'dness and generally for droning to acquire us some spare mc5 chips/possible hack type stuff in the future.

In the short term im really looking forward to some pvp.

I need a clan. You know of any? I also need a spy set up and where to get the holographic belt from - or whatever people use now.

kane
13-09-11, 00:50
5% is 50 people

do a % check on info on the citycom and it tells you all the runners online. I checked this. You must be smoking crack right? Like in 2005?

So anyway, yeah 70 online tonight.

Rab im levelling a new spy for le'dness and generally for droning to acquire us some spare mc5 chips/possible hack type stuff in the future.

In the short term im really looking forward to some pvp.

I need a clan. You know of any? I also need a spy set up and where to get the holographic belt from - or whatever people use now.

Still think your smoking crack LOL

Biglines
13-09-11, 01:48
I think venom are getting started and they seem like really decent dudes.

kane
13-09-11, 01:52
Well this is exciting. I think we should try to push out videos and try to ramp up the recruitment drive.

Doc Holliday
13-09-11, 01:59
I think venom are getting started and they seem like really decent dudes.

Venom. LOL. venom from uranus im assuming. yeah skip that then. had a few run ins over the years with them. i dont think that would work.

kane. stop posting and think a bit. you make yourself look dumber and dumber with some of the crap your spouting on here.

kane
13-09-11, 02:04
Venom. LOL. venom from uranus im assuming. yeah skip that then. had a few run ins over the years with them. i dont think that would work.

kane. stop posting and think a bit. you make yourself look dumber and dumber with some of the crap your spouting on here.
NP That is a good point. Neocron is no worth my time doing a youtube series on. Let's bring back the asses of the community and rundown the population again.

Good luck to the Pay 2 Win model that is coming to Neocron 3 in 2020.

Biglines
13-09-11, 02:07
No idea if they're related. I've had no problem with them so far though, and they have a channel in our mumble.

Doc Holliday
13-09-11, 02:10
Now I see all you returnees, I'll be back on my spy.

Spango Fang is his name dude. Can't remember the name of my tank!

shoot me some times about when your about in the week mate. gmt time is ok. i know clocks are changing again soon and we go to 11 hours apart but we will figure it out. when i get my key sent im gona make a new spy i think or tank. dont fancy the grind of a pe and dont need another ppu. might one day finish my apus intel but thats if i ever learn to barrel again without killing myself ;)

also guys (loki,Will,Whoever else) if your making a clan or joining a clan i dont mind but let me know faction so i can start looking at what i gotta do. BD makes sense. Small Scale pepper park pvp :) good times. deal drugs and hang out there and have fun.

Load
13-09-11, 15:06
Yeah it is uranus VENOM junkie chopo tenzOr el jimben etc

William Antrim
13-09-11, 18:59

I wont be welcome there then.

I turned up at Injects shop one afternoon in Essex and Junkie refused to turn up cos he thought I was going to pk him I think.....

But yes I echo my brothers sentiment. Venom.... LOL.

The only person there I ever liked was Major, and he is LONG GONE. :(

Doc Holliday
14-09-11, 08:41

times change. maybe people do too. hopefully so. like i said. we had a few fall outs over god knows what. its old news.