PDA

View Full Version : Giant diseased rat - trophy broken?

Kamuix99
24-08-11, 12:43
Hi guys, lately I've started trophy hunting with my new char. Got the roach trophy alright, now tried hours and hours for the rat trophy. I found an lvl1 sewer with lvl2 hatch in viarosso. There is a nice spot for rat hunting. By now, I killed nearly 100 or so giant diseased rats. Always they drop 5 items, for I use low tech weapon. However, there was never the trophy along.

Makes me wonder, probably the drop got broken along the way with some patches? Anyone of you had a drop recently?

William Antrim
24-08-11, 19:03
Go to plaza 2 to the Job Centre. Opposite the Centre doorway are some sewer entrances. The one on the right (with your back to the door) has a 5 rat spawn. They spawn in a large double sized room either to the left of the exit or to the right. You have to walk a little way into the sewers around a corner at either end but they are ALWAYS there. If you only get one at one end then you will get four at the other etc.

I have no idea about trophy drops. I have a few but I have never farmed then per se.

Sammson
24-08-11, 23:18
Yeah I got one about a year ago, I think you just been unlucky. I've farmed them till I got to too high a level in the past to stay in the sewers, only got 2 in all that time, so they can be rare, if your luck is low like mine :)