PDA

View Full Version : Looking for other Runner's to adventure with.

rogo
06-07-11, 02:13
It's been years since I've played. Been itching to play Neocron, so here I am.
We all know the game sucks alone. So I was hoping to find some other people who might want a hunting partner or anything else in the Wasteland.

I have a few chars, near capped tank, higher up rifle spy and droner. Decent APU. Nothing great, but do need to relearn the game, and gear back up. Looks like I lost my apartment and inventory's.(Not what was equipped though)

So lets get some guns firing, message me on here or on Steam as "r0g0"

Manuel Moonez
06-07-11, 04:10
I am always interested in teaming up, as everybody seems to be capped on terra already.

William Antrim
06-07-11, 19:18
Ill be around some more in a few weeks time.

Flashlite
06-07-11, 19:52
You can take a adventure in my pants.

rogo
06-07-11, 23:16
You can take a adventure in my pants.

Original.

But no thanks.....I think I would get lost trying to find anything.

The other people....want to list inhale names or contact info?

Doc Holliday
07-07-11, 07:22
ignore flashlite. he has tourettes. and bad breath.

rogo
07-07-11, 08:49
Original.

But no thanks.....I think I would get lost trying to find anything.

The other people....want to list inhale names or contact info?

Meant to type: want to list in game names or other contact info. Damn "smart" phone auto text.

Kamuix99
07-07-11, 09:39
I've just started a new tank on Terra, coming back from FE. By time I've seen 6% server capacity used. Lots of players around plaza med.

William Antrim
07-07-11, 19:34
I dont have regular internet as im on pay as you go atm. When i get the game installed, patched and my new char created and levelled ill give you a holler or ill look out for you in game.

dailyroach
08-07-11, 06:53
Im still alive and playing Dailyroach@hotmail.com if u need me

Manuel Moonez
12-07-11, 11:46
Why Manuel Moonez of course :D Or Simon Moonez.
Peace!

LiL T
13-07-11, 13:33
Could always hook up with myself, rifle spy 'littleterror' I deleted my capped PE and made her a rifle spy, so I'm a low lvl. I lvl often about 4 hours or more per day, I'm aiming for WOC with rifles since I'd get quickly bored with drones...

After I cap my spy lvl wise I think i'll most likely join an op warring clan but continue to lvl for WOC, I can't really be arsed with the plaza2 pvp shit, I like fair fights with out the *cough cough* H...ing retards with no skill...

I also have a near capped tank 'LiL tanky' though she needs much work, I need MC5 chip for her more weapons and also I'll have to get her to WOC but I'm currently focusing on my spy since that is more my play style.

William Antrim
13-07-11, 19:28
Could always hook up with myself, rifle spy 'littleterror' I deleted my capped PE and made her a rifle spy, so I'm a low lvl. I lvl often about 4 hours or more per day, I'm aiming for WOC with rifles since I'd get quickly bored with drones...

After I cap my spy lvl wise I think i'll most likely join an op warring clan but continue to lvl for WOC, I can't really be arsed with the plaza2 pvp shit, I like fair fights with out the *cough cough* H...ing retards with no skill...

I also have a near capped tank 'LiL tanky' though she needs much work, I need MC5 chip for her more weapons and also I'll have to get her to WOC but I'm currently focusing on my spy since that is more my play style.

If youre going for WOC you would be better with drones. I can relate to your thought process as in nc1 i lomed to drones when it was lose a level per lom on my spy in an attempt to get him capped and i got hacked off with the drones and went back to rifles again. However when WOC came out I felt like i had to have woc to compete as well. I dunno if levelling off johnny 5s still works as i used to use that back in the day, out near El Farid.

p.s if you can get a driver gunning a rhino is good xp for your tank.

I can imagine you will probably want to stick with the rifles and fair cop on that one but if you are trying to level solo then i would suggest drones. Most anything else is just too time consuming these days, pve is borked beyond all recognition.

It is just like fighting a hybrid with a flick knife. Shame.

LiL T
13-07-11, 23:04
If youre going for WOC you would be better with drones. I can relate to your thought process as in nc1 i lomed to drones when it was lose a level per lom on my spy in an attempt to get him capped and i got hacked off with the drones and went back to rifles again. However when WOC came out I felt like i had to have woc to compete as well. I dunno if levelling off johnny 5s still works as i used to use that back in the day, out near El Farid.

p.s if you can get a driver gunning a rhino is good xp for your tank.

I can imagine you will probably want to stick with the rifles and fair cop on that one but if you are trying to level solo then i would suggest drones. Most anything else is just too time consuming these days, pve is borked beyond all recognition.

It is just like fighting a hybrid with a flick knife. Shame.

nah screw droning srsly it bores me to tears, I'd prefer to lvl to cap and then get the xp for woc using a high TL rifle as I know a lot of others did, as for tank in rhino I could do that in a multibox setup with both my tank and spy ^^ good idea!

LiL T
13-07-11, 23:08
If I was a droner I'd probably end up griefing plaza 2 zone line tbh with kami drones, which would be ugh the only way i'd be able to actually kill people so no thank you. I'd rather have a disrupter or something and give people a good fight if you could call it a good fight... I think i'd simply melt people with a dissy spy, its srsly overpowered...

Elric
16-07-11, 20:49
muhahahaha, I love droning (still, after 8 bloody years and I come back to droning) Oooh ye :D

Oh yes, guess whos back to the Neocrack! (that would be me....)