PDA

View Full Version : Neocron....

-zero-
02-07-11, 11:42
Ok so i understand KK is 'supposedly' making a neocron 3.

I have been reading all the post/responses from runners in the game/forums.
Why is it that hard for KK to give some feedback on ANYTHING that could be happening to the game??

All i see is people ranting, posting their opinions and logic about what neocron 3 should be, with nothing being returned from the powers at hand.

So... is the game a total loss and piece of shit now? Or think there actually might be a future for neocron?

*i know KK wont read this just asking everyone else opinion since no one from KK gives a damn*

~DarkAvengance~
~Moon Striker~

Biglines
02-07-11, 12:05
if they get through BP with some money, there might be a chance that nc3 will be a reality. However, it will still be made by KK which means ignoring the community and no news for ages.

Faid
02-07-11, 22:52
I honestly don't think they will ever make it, as sad as that is. I think they will continue to pop on here once a every year or so to say that they are going to do it, but I dont think theres any real chance of it actually happening. Which is why it is so sad to see all the great idea's and all the efforts of the remaining fan's put into these threads that don't even get read by kk. It's such a huge waste of time perpetuated by kk telling us they're gonna make an nc3. I hope they prove me wrong but I'm not holding my breath.

Neallys
02-07-11, 23:13
Making a NC3 should take time, but correcting NC2 would take less. They said they would work on it.. Oh well, redundancy.

Doc Holliday
03-07-11, 19:44
i think they have a big job on with bp. i dont bother with their forums as i never got in to the game due to a continuos bug that went from patch to patch to patch. however i think its alot of work on that which means no work on this.

L0KI
03-07-11, 23:07
i think they have a big job on with bp. i dont bother with their forums as i never got in to the game due to a continuos bug that went from patch to patch to patch. however i think its alot of work on that which means no work on this.

It is my honest opinion that you will find BP to be an utter waste of your time and enthusiasm.

It's not a patch on Neocron, regardless of its graphical capabilities. That really is all it has going for it.

William Antrim
03-07-11, 23:28
BATTLESTAR Galactica online just came out, well I saw a tv advert for it. It looks like bp but better looking. Oh well.

L0KI
03-07-11, 23:41
BATTLESTAR Galactica online just came out, well I saw a tv advert for it. It looks like bp but better looking. Oh well.

Lol, I believe the PvP has some sort of meaning there though!!!

Ugh, just give us Neocron back, dick heads.

;)

Doc Holliday
04-07-11, 09:27
I WANT MY NEOCRON!! KK FIX THIS SHIT!

is that what you meant? ;)

hybok
04-07-11, 11:59
Basically trent..

no.

and happy birthday!

William Antrim
04-07-11, 19:37