PDA

View Full Version : Awaiting for patch

Linear
11-04-11, 13:08
Pleasure.

I still have the hope that the "Somehowf#!$up-Patch" can be delivered in Q1 2011 so that NC will be more fun to play instead of playing "who exploits best".

When the patch is out and running well, we will hire more GMs again.

Best,
Kirk

Mr. Kirk, Sir,

When can we expect this patch deployment?

Best Regards,

L0KI
11-04-11, 13:58
Mr. Kirk, Sir,

When can we expect this patch deployment?

Best Regards,

In this one instance, I agree with you Linear.

Patch plox.

[K1]Luke
11-04-11, 14:26
WTB Reference for that quote please.

Actually nevermind, nothing from our glorious CEO seems reliable these days, just look at the NC3 thread

Linear
15-04-11, 14:05
Mr. Kirk, sir,

still waiting your answer :)

Thank you,

kayvaan
15-04-11, 14:24
Luke']WTB Reference for that quote please.

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=144572&page=1

Last Post

Linear
15-04-11, 14:26
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=144572&page=1

Last Post

read my first post, you will find it as a quote. read it again, look at the dates, think.

kayvaan
15-04-11, 14:45
Luke']WTB Reference for that quote please.
There is no need for reading your post. It was the reference link for Luke.

*confused*

Linear
15-04-11, 14:49
oh, sorry then

you should mention such things next time :lol:

kayvaan
15-04-11, 14:54
You are right. Next time. :lol:

Biglines
15-04-11, 15:20
You are right. Next time. :lol:
no he's not, he was the one that apparently didn't read the post... you were the one that was helpful and posted an answer

Linear
15-04-11, 19:54
no he's not, he was the one that apparently didn't read the post... you were the one that was helpful and posted an answer

#Linear Mode on
mr. Biglines, read the posts, and read them in right order, and think a little
#Linear Mode off

Biglines
15-04-11, 20:43
#Linear Mode on
mr. Biglines, read the posts, and read them in right order, and think a little
#Linear Mode off
he even quoted the question to which he was giving an answer (LITERALLY saying "those things"), so yes, he was right, you both misunderstood the question, and even insulted him (by telling him to think)

Neallys
15-04-11, 20:57
You two should get a room.

Anti-cheat patch makes me laugh, because once I got to the game when the patch was on, I got into P2, killed people I usually kill, and they started to say I already found a counter-measure to it.

I'm so pro.

flib
15-04-11, 22:27
he even quoted the question to which he was giving an answer (LITERALLY saying "those things"), so yes, he was right, you both misunderstood the question, and even insulted him (by telling him to think)
What have we talked about?

Biglines
15-04-11, 22:33
What have we talked about?
*lies down on the couch while flib opens his notebook, crosses his legs and watches me over his glasses*

but... but... but... I can't help it!

flib
15-04-11, 22:47
I totally understand; they don't get it.
The problem is, they never will get it, no matter what.
This is the internet, everyone else is always wrong anyways, so might as well just let it go.

Biglines
15-04-11, 23:49
I totally understand; they don't get it.
The problem is, they never will get it, no matter what.
This is the internet, everyone else is always wrong anyways, so might as well just let it go.
;)

but letting go would mean not being able to say what im thinking! thats so... against the internet!

(well, not saying exactly what I'm thinking when I read those posts.. :p)

Linear
16-04-11, 10:32
oh yes looks like it was a misunderstood from both sides, i agree. but i've already said im sorry anyway.

and that was not a insult, mr. Biglines. and if you wanna talk about it, i should remember you that you still didn't finished previous discussion :lol:

Biglines
16-04-11, 12:30
oh yes looks like it was a misunderstood from both sides, i agree. but i've already said im sorry anyway.

and that was not a insult, mr. Biglines. and if you wanna talk about it, i should remember you that you still didn't finished previous discussion :lol:
I explained everything quite clearly in our last discussion, thank you, just because you hadn't finished trolling doesn't mean I should continue ;) (see flib, I'm learning.... slightly... baby steps)

Linear
16-04-11, 14:29
I explained everything quite clearly in our last discussion, thank you, just because you hadn't finished trolling doesn't mean I should continue ;) (see flib, I'm learning.... slightly... baby steps)

good boy :p

flib
16-04-11, 15:33
Excellent. :)

Linear
19-04-11, 12:39
ok, seems Mr. Kirk busy atm... i'll try another way.

Oh Great Chenoa, bring some clearance to the wastelands! When can we expect The Promised Patch?

gamefreak
19-04-11, 14:14
Oh Great Chenoa, bring some clearance to the wastelands! When can we expect The Promised Patch?
When the hurlyburly's done, when the battle's lost and won.

flib
19-04-11, 18:08
Why would Chenoa know?

Setlec
19-04-11, 20:22
Why would Chenoa know? I wonder, she is a GM not a PR thing...

flib
19-04-11, 21:39
and why would a GM know anything about a patch?

Biglines
20-04-11, 01:31
actually chenoa works at KK in the office (or gamigo, now i can't remember), so if anything was in the works, she would probably know.

(this is based on some photos posted by her showing off some offices or something, cant remember the exact thread or even the exact forums, might have been BP forums)

yavimaya
20-04-11, 06:42

Agreed!

+ hold your horses, theres still 10 days left in Q1.

Linear
20-04-11, 08:35
Agreed!

oh, correct me if im wrong, but isn't Q1 is Jan, Feb, March?

MrTrip
20-04-11, 10:55
oh, correct me if im wrong, but isn't Q1 is Jan, Feb, March?

Yep, 4 quarters to a year.

We are in Q2

Biglines
20-04-11, 11:25
Agreed!

and even if it were still Q1, remember that they promised to do it in Q1 2010, the Q1 2011 was something that just got tacked on to pacify us again, they don't want us posting in the black prophecy forums again ;)

Linear
20-04-11, 11:31
i know how they promise and how they actually do things. however, i prefer to hope :)

flib
20-04-11, 16:57
actually chenoa works at KK in the office (or gamigo, now i can't remember), so if anything was in the works, she would probably know.

(this is based on some photos posted by her showing off some offices or something, cant remember the exact thread or even the exact forums, might have been BP forums)
Still, considering that she's not an actual dev, I don't think she'd really be privy to that information or at least the details of it.

yavimaya
21-04-11, 08:27
Flib, even if she was just a secretary, if she cared and kept her eyes open, she would know whats going on.

Doc Holliday
21-04-11, 09:32
judging by the "letter to the community" over there they have their hands full with sorting out bp. i wouldnt expect anything any time soon. seems to me like theres alot of work needed on bp to make sure its right.

i personally think it got released too early but with such a long development life im not suprised.

dont expect miracles guys basically. 1 thing at a time.

Flashlite
21-04-11, 10:17
[ edited - Posting rights are a privilege, one easily removed. ]

Genji
21-04-11, 18:28

owned

Biglines
21-04-11, 19:19
gotta love the fact hat gms/mods obviously read the post, yet thoroughly and utterly ignore us ;)

Trivaldi
21-04-11, 20:18
gotta love the fact hat gms/mods obviously read the post, yet thoroughly and utterly ignore us ;)
While I am fully aware that your post exists solely to get a reaction, believe me, there is a big difference between ignoring you guys and not having an answer.

All I can do is ask for your continued patience. Should anything new come up regarding the status of Neocron, you guys will be the first to know.

Flashlite
21-04-11, 21:03
[ edited ]

Flashlite
21-04-11, 21:09
[ edited ]

Biglines
21-04-11, 21:21
While I am fully aware that your post exists solely to get a reaction, believe me, there is a big difference between ignoring you guys and not having an answer.

All I can do is ask for your continued patience. Should anything new come up regarding the status of Neocron, you guys will be the first to know.
they exist to get a reaction in the sense that I want KK to learn to communicate, even a post saying nothing new, or, we're working on BP right now, so you guys are gonna have to wait, would be better than posting nothing at all.

so in that sense, my post was sort of successful, thanks for an update.

I am however completely sure that there is more new about neocron... unless KK completely dropped neocron off their table, something is brewing, and something is keeping us from getting that anti-cheat patch, none of them is addressed.

Hell we didn't even get an apology when every single date that was set was never even achieved.

if you say, it'll happen in 3 months, at least post after 3 months that its gonna take a little longer, and some reasons why (even, we simply dont care about neocron is a reason).

Also, almost every single reaction we got from kirk or you guys has been either because of us posting in the black prophecy forum, or when you deign to react to any of our myriad of posts asking for information. Hell, most of the official announcements about a future of neocron (3 or even the current one), have been on the black prophecy forums, which most people don't read since hardly anyone here plays it anymore... (yes i tried bp)

Flashlite
21-04-11, 23:06
lol love how my post was delete for asking a legit question by the mod. where is kirk or upper dev's running this game.

Genji
21-04-11, 23:48
[ edited ]

owned

[ edited ]

owned

lol love how my post was delete for asking a legit question by the mod. where is kirk or upper dev's running this game.

owned.exe opened
processing...please wait.

flib
22-04-11, 02:49
they exist to get a reaction in the sense that I want KK to learn to communicate, even a post saying nothing new, or, we're working on BP right now, so you guys are gonna have to wait, would be better than posting nothing at all.

so in that sense, my post was sort of successful, thanks for an update.

I am however completely sure that there is more new about neocron... unless KK completely dropped neocron off their table, something is brewing, and something is keeping us from getting that anti-cheat patch, none of them is addressed.

Hell we didn't even get an apology when every single date that was set was never even achieved.

if you say, it'll happen in 3 months, at least post after 3 months that its gonna take a little longer, and some reasons why (even, we simply dont care about neocron is a reason).

Also, almost every single reaction we got from kirk or you guys has been either because of us posting in the black prophecy forum, or when you deign to react to any of our myriad of posts asking for information. Hell, most of the official announcements about a future of neocron (3 or even the current one), have been on the black prophecy forums, which most people don't read since hardly anyone here plays it anymore... (yes i tried bp)
This is how it has always been and will always be.

gamefreak
22-04-11, 03:18
This is how it has always been and will always be.

Seriously, i don t get how you can ask the same questions and whine about the same shit on the same forum for almost ten years. :lol:

So, summarized:
KK won t change the stuff you re asking them to.
KK won t comment every single post or flame about them.
They ve never met their deadlines.
When there s nothing new for months, they won t post shit on the forum to keep you entertained.

etc.

I want KK to learn to communicate
This actually made me lol. Good luck soldier.

Linear
22-04-11, 08:30
we are asking because they're promising

Biglines
22-04-11, 10:13
Seriously, i don t get how you can ask the same questions and whine about the same shit on the same forum for almost ten years. :lol:

just cause I know KK is incapable of change and communication, doesn't mean I can't be unsatisfied and show it :p

I didn't start the thread, hell I even kept out of it for far longer than I usually do, but just wanted to respond to trivaldi (and my first post, joking about KK has been the sole reason that people come back! :p)

zii
22-04-11, 12:21
I leave the northern hemisphere for a month, and look; No change. :D

gamefreak
22-04-11, 17:09
Everyone chill the fuck out.
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/731/thepatchwillsurelycome.jpg

Flashlite
22-04-11, 17:12
soooo whos ready for WoW 4.1 patch?

Powerpunsh
22-04-11, 19:35
@ Flash: noone.

Maybe there is already a patch, but kk missclicked it and patched BP with it.

yavimaya
23-04-11, 00:32
soooo whos ready for WoW 4.1 patch?

Umm, WTF?! Eww!

Terror_Nonne
23-04-11, 08:03
funny thread. :D

Linear
30-04-11, 11:13
it's april, 30. maybe now time for some words is come?

Neallys
30-04-11, 19:27
it's april, 30. maybe now time for some words is come?

There you go:

Haha, stfu.

I hope you are satisfied my friend :rolleyes: