PDA

View Full Version : Union is back

Linear
04-04-11, 08:27
Glad to see you guys in good mood, still making OP-fights. Hope we will bring alotz of fun to each other. Also I'm calling everyone who was in Union earlier. Stand up and fight!

Pray. Unite. Follow. We are The Union.

flib
04-04-11, 08:37
oh boy!

L0KI
04-04-11, 13:45
No idea who you are. Maybe I should?

Union? What is this?

Doc Holliday
04-04-11, 13:49
guessing its a clan. reading the post and all :)

L0KI
04-04-11, 14:44
Yes; I think that's safe to assume.

I'm just wondering if I should be aware of this clan? I haven't heard of them before, yet he speaks as if they will be greeted with adulation and reverence.

Maybe I'm just a tosser.
Yes, that's probably it.

However...

Whilst we're exchanging such tedium, I am going to go out on a whim and say that they're a Crahn clan. The clue is in the 'pray' and 'follow' elements of their motto. Prior to reading said motto, I had assumed that they were in fact an organisation of workers that had come together, for the purpose of improving upon their working conditions or pay. In hindsight, I see the error in my initial observation.

(TL DR Summary) It's a clan; possibly Crahn. It is not an angry workforce.

Doc Holliday
04-04-11, 14:58
Maybe I'm just a tosser.
Yes, that's probably it.

(TL DR Summary) It's a clan; possibly Crahn. It is not an angry workforce.

bold = funniest bit of the whole thread. what does tl dr mean ?

L0KI
04-04-11, 15:01
bold = funniest bit of the whole thread. what does tl dr mean ?

Too Long ; Didn't Read

ie - for the lesser literary enabled reader

gamefreak
04-04-11, 17:47
They're Black Dragon.

Setlec
04-04-11, 19:39
so drug addicted & delusion of grandeur are the issue of this clan.... I'm going back to the wasteland then...

Flashlite
04-04-11, 21:45
union tradeskillers, trash talking baddies are back? is jini home from school for the summer or somthing?

L0KI
05-04-11, 09:50
union tradeskillers, trash talking baddies are back? is jini home from school for the summer or somthing?

Oh god. It's Jini?

Hi Jini! I hate you.

Garfield
05-04-11, 11:45
Oh god. It's Jini?

Hi Jini! I hate you.

hrhr /signed

Dribble Joy
05-04-11, 13:41
*giggles like a numpty.

Flashlite
05-04-11, 19:04
lol im not jini. jini is a scrub that was leader of union, that was one shitty pvper and talked shit about dumb stuff that made no sens.

Biglines
06-04-11, 01:31
don't think jini was ever leader of union actually, it was run by the russians.

and no, no reason to remember them, they only existed for a few weeks/months, and mostly kept to speaking russian in the public channels :p

Doc Holliday
06-04-11, 05:30
Oh god. It's Jini?

Hi Jini! I hate you.

haha. jini. /signed under garfs name.

Linear
08-04-11, 08:25
so much posts to tell you don't remember or don't like us haha oh wow

whats for jini, well i dunno i think he is best pvper

Neallys
08-04-11, 10:20

You are thinking very wrong my friend.
I will join Union IF AND ONLY IF I get a naked picture of Ravel.

Linear
08-04-11, 11:16
You are thinking very wrong my friend.
I will join Union IF AND ONLY IF I get a naked picture of Ravel.

lolwut? i wonder that you think you worth at least something to join Union :lol:

Biglines
08-04-11, 12:42

hint, not everything is about you, half the posts are about jini

I can actually have a lot of fun playing with jini if he isn't sucking up to his banevading buddy (everyone who plays knows, GMs ignore him). But jini is FAR from the best pvper. In opfights he usually goes down first shouting "cheater! cheater!", and in 1on1 fights my apu can beat him on most his chars. He's fun to play with though imho, if you can take the innane e-peen chat :D

Linear
08-04-11, 14:23
I can actually have a lot of fun playing with jini if he isn't sucking up to his banevading buddy (everyone who plays knows, GMs ignore him). But jini is FAR from the best pvper. In opfights he usually goes down first shouting "cheater! cheater!", and in 1on1 fights my apu can beat him on most his chars. He's fun to play with though imho, if you can take the innane e-peen chat :D

you must be wrong cuz i was able to beat you easily enough even earlier

Biglines
08-04-11, 14:42
linear, just because you managed to beat me, doesn't mean I can't beat jini... ask jini if my apu can beat his tank/spies. Hell, on his tank he cudn't even hit me most of the time :p

and linear, the only reason u win 1on1s is because you always sneak up behind people, hit them half their hp before they can even react, and then stealth away :p you have never ever played a frontal non-stealth duel with me

least that was the case back when I still played

edit:
now look what u did... u made me go all e-peen :(

Linear
08-04-11, 14:47
linear, just because you managed to beat me, doesn't mean I can't beat jini... ask jini if my apu can beat his tank/spies. Hell, on his tank he cudn't even hit me most of the time :p

and linear, the only reason u win 1on1s is because you always sneak up behind people, hit them half their hp before they can even react, and then stealth away :p you have never ever played a frontal non-stealth duel with me

edit:

oh well i dunno i remember i've killed you with my tank while you tried to stealth-zone-copbot-bitching. also each time i'm alone focusing on you on OP's you die very quickly.

seems your e-peen not enough long and you kinda liar (a little) no?

L0KI
08-04-11, 15:28
Whilst the e-peen related fight talk is extremely exciting and makes us all think much more highly of you both, Biglines is going to win hands down. As far e-peens are concerned, he's hung like a horse. ;)

Seriously though Linear... if you check out the 'feedback' regarding Jini, there's not one comment about his 'ability'.

From my past experiences and encounters, Jini is a silly knob-head with an attitude problem, whom fails in PvP as much as he fails in life skills. I'll pledge eternal friendship for anyone who dislikes him as much as I do.

EDIT - toned it down a little. I figured knob-head was more acceptable than c**t.

Linear
08-04-11, 16:37
oh well i dunno how it was early but atm i saw him much times at p2 and on op-fights and think he's best pvper, no? or at least one of them

Genji
08-04-11, 19:13
The only thing I remember about union was a ppu and me killing there whole op team. Well..that and all the soul light I lost in p2.
Should change your clan name to 'easy kill' tbh.

Biglines
08-04-11, 20:54
oh well i dunno i remember i've killed you with my tank while you tried to stealth-zone-copbot-bitching. also each time i'm alone focusing on you on OP's you die very quickly.

jezus... dude, we maybe fought ur clan maybe 2 times, the rest of the time you only shout "cheater" and start whining on ooc and don't come to defend (unless your zerging ofc), so I think ur talking out of your arse.

and I've never said I was any good on my spy... all I said was that I beat jini on his tank and spies while I was on my apu...

as to me stealth-zone-copbot-bitching... the only times I stealth is when I don't feel like fighting... (I used to stand around and chat in p2 more than anything else)

but sure, focus on me again, and see how not a single person in this thread seems to think jini is any good. The fact that you think he's good, only says something about you. (unless he's started cheating since I've left, he's friends with the worst banevading cheater in nc history after all)

flib
08-04-11, 22:00
I've been here almost 5 years; who's jimi?

Biglines
08-04-11, 23:09
I've been here almost 5 years; who's jimi?
jini, selfproclaimed top3 pvper, uses lots of names, can't remember them atm

Linear
09-04-11, 01:06
jezus... dude, we maybe fought ur clan maybe 2 times, the rest of the time you only shout "cheater" and start whining on ooc and don't come to defend (unless your zerging ofc), so I think ur talking out of your arse.

you better don't use numbers or use them more accurate - in other case you'll be a liar again. also calling you cheaters always was a greatest fun regardless of our actual opinion.

and I've never said I was any good on my spy... all I said was that I beat jini on his tank and spies while I was on my apu...
oh shit man with what else you goo then? your spy sucks, your pe sucks, and all your e-peen length based on your apu killing jini tank and some spies? phew

as to me stealth-zone-copbot-bitching... the only times I stealth is when I don't feel like fighting... (I used to stand around and chat in p2 more than anything else)
lies again. when i've killed your stealth-whatever else-bitching pe you ABSOLUTELY had no time to even think about chatties...and that was not p2. oh lol wtf who are you trying to fool here?

but sure, focus on me again, and see how not a single person in this thread seems to think jini is any good. The fact that you think he's good, only says something about you. (unless he's started cheating since I've left, he's friends with the worst banevading cheater in nc history after all)

the fact im think jini is good says nothing about me - turn up your logic plz, my skills and jini skills are independable of each other. also your opinion ased on "he's friends with blah-blah-blah" sounds a little, you know, childy and two-facely.

Biglines
09-04-11, 01:27
god dude... the fact that noone agrees with you doesn't actually register does it?

the only person who ever calls me a liar is you... strange that isn't it? just to see if I misremembered, I actually asked other clanmembers, and they agree that as a clan we haven't fought you more than 10 times, of which I might have participated in around 5, most of which I ppu'd... so your full of shit on both counts

also, my selfesteem has absolutely NOTHING to do with how good I am at a game... of course that notion might be too foreign for you to understand...

I never play my pe outside p2 (or maybe neofrag), so dude... your really clutching imaginary straws here...

actually you stating your opinion of a person being good or not, ONLY says something about you... nothing about the actual skill of jini... next time you accuse someone of being illogical, think deeply first

now, this is turning into a rant directed at you (of course initiated by you ranting at me for agreeing with the general consensus that jini is crap). As every single thread you open, it has turned into a flame thread... Mods, please close... feel free to remove any of my posts as they are only intended as defense against baseless accusations and insults.... better yet, remove the entire thread...

blegh i hate myself for even responding to you... curse this need to argue

Setlec
09-04-11, 07:45
i completely agree with Biglines on this matter! this topic went too far and has become a flame-war which is unnecessary!

@Linear: dude honestly all you spent saying was Biglines is a liar/cheater/whatever, imo, you are so wrong... I know that Biglines is a damn good APU player, i've seen most of the op fights in NC2/2.1 from afar thanks to my droner. Jini is a good player as you say so, i totally disagree. Now turn the page and start a new book. always reading the same book makes life boring. move on damn it!

Linear
09-04-11, 18:56
i completely agree with Biglines on this matter! this topic went too far and has become a flame-war which is unnecessary!

@Linear: dude honestly all you spent saying was Biglines is a liar/cheater/whatever, imo, you are so wrong... I know that Biglines is a damn good APU player, i've seen most of the op fights in NC2/2.1 from afar thanks to my droner. Jini is a good player as you say so, i totally disagree. Now turn the page and start a new book. always reading the same book makes life boring. move on damn it!

dude it's not me started to flame. i'll just came and wrote - hello, we are back, let's have op-fights! and look how ppl react haha oh wow

2Biglines: mister, you're already a liar just because you insist you didn't played your pe somewhere else than a p2. a liar, because i've killed your pe at pepper park 1 (or 2 doesn't matter) and stil have a dogtag.

Neallys
09-04-11, 19:12
I could bring to the both of you your dogtags. But oh god I'll just be overloaded in my apartment like an idiot. Sex :angel:

Happy to see Union back, at least it's another possibility regarding clans to fight on Terra.

ps: still want that naked picture of Ravel.

eNTi
09-04-11, 19:31
smack talk is half the game... don't you remember monkey island? :D

Biglines
09-04-11, 20:39
dude it's not me started to flame. i'll just came and wrote - hello, we are back, let's have op-fights! and look how ppl react haha oh wow

2Biglines: mister, you're already a liar just because you insist you didn't played your pe somewhere else than a p2. a liar, because i've killed your pe at pepper park 1 (or 2 doesn't matter) and stil have a dogtag.
how would a person get to neofrag from p2 without going through pepper... although I think i do remember killing u or ur clanmember there, and u coming back with 2 clanmembers cuz I had killed the other guy... (and yes, you did then manage to kill me 3/2 on 1).

and before you spout stupid shit like that, read the posts... noone was flaming you... they only find it highly amusing because hardly anyone knows your clan.. Then they thought flashlite was jini, which caused people to flame jini (all of which he deserves), after which we all said jini is shit, after which you started flaming me because I'm the only person on here you either know or have been able to kill sometime...

and enti, I'm rubber, you're glue!

Linear
10-04-11, 00:47
how would a person get to neofrag from p2 without going through pepper... although I think i do remember killing u or ur clanmember there, and u coming back with 2 clanmembers cuz I had killed the other guy... (and yes, you did then manage to kill me 3/2 on 1).

and before you spout stupid shit like that, read the posts... noone was flaming you... they only find it highly amusing because hardly anyone knows your clan.. Then they thought flashlite was jini, which caused people to flame jini (all of which he deserves), after which we all said jini is shit, after which you started flaming me because I'm the only person on here you either know or have been able to kill sometime...

and enti, I'm rubber, you're glue!

oh shit why r u keep posting lies here?

you was alone, you killed one of us then i came and killed you. it was 1 vs 1, where did you get that 3/2?

what the hell r u trying here? you and your friends came in my thread, insulted my clan and posting lies around - what for? what does it give to you?

Biglines
10-04-11, 01:34
the fact that your clan has been around for less than a 20th of the total time of the game, makes it almost irrelevant to most of the people here. Hell, I haven't even insulted your clan once... just you after you started flaming me. Almost none of the people in this thread are my "friends", half I've never even played with, they just don't agree with you.

I haven't lied a single time in this thread, I might have misremembered some irrelevant situation in a game I haven't played for about 5 months, but certainly not more than saying 3 instead of 2

I'm sure you genuinely believe the bullshit you spout, so let's just leave it at that, cuz ur just ranting innanely now

Doc Holliday
10-04-11, 09:12
this guy sounds ALOT like jini. LOL too much time spent together?

Linear. im pretty sure i remember the last time you were on the forum quite actively and you spouted a load of bullshit back then too before everyone told you to fuck off? im pretty sure it was you....... history repeating perhaps.

Linear
10-04-11, 10:28
the fact that your clan has been around for less than a 20th of the total time of the game, makes it almost irrelevant to most of the people here. Hell, I haven't even insulted your clan once... just you after you started flaming me. Almost none of the people in this thread are my "friends", half I've never even played with, they just don't agree with you.

I haven't lied a single time in this thread, I might have misremembered some irrelevant situation in a game I haven't played for about 5 months, but certainly not more than saying 3 instead of 2

I'm sure you genuinely believe the bullshit you spout, so let's just leave it at that, cuz ur just ranting innanely now

love to see how do you operate with facts and numbers haha

however i recommend you to stop posting in my threads in such manner.

best regards, and have a productive day, runner!

Biglines
10-04-11, 12:08
lol he really is oblivious to anything other than himself

Doc Holliday
10-04-11, 20:36
lol he really is oblivious to anything other than himself

linear deserves a nobel prize. he learned how to clone jini. he is the result ;)

Flashlite
10-04-11, 20:54
lol linear your bad. i have a few fraps videos of me raping you and jini.

Linear
10-04-11, 21:40
GTFO of my internets

Setlec
10-04-11, 22:23
lol!

i guess that this topic will close soon, I've foreseen it!

Biglines
10-04-11, 22:44
linear deserves a nobel prize. he learned how to clone jini. he is the result ;)
lol, wudn't that be a paradox? tbh, it's those russian scientists' attempt at recreating jini for themselves, they mistook jini's claims for the truth ;)

Linear
11-04-11, 14:27
you talking about cloning jini as if it's something bad

L0KI
11-04-11, 15:35
you talking about cloning jini as if it's something bad

Are we talking about the same Jini?

Loud-mouthed, egotistically ass hat Jini?

Yes, it would most definitely be a bad thing.

Linear
11-04-11, 15:46
why do u hate him? just because hes bester than you are?

L0KI
11-04-11, 16:21
why do u hate him? just because hes bester than you are?

Yeah, he's loads bester than I am.

Linear
11-04-11, 16:27
hate is bad mkay

Setlec
11-04-11, 16:53
@linear: how long have you played this game?...
How long you step away from this game?...
Because i can't remember when Jini was a bester.... i know for a fact that he was pretty at loud-mouthed, unrespectful, and etc, due to his pseudo-existent awesomeness in PvP and , well, what else can i say to you to make you understand that Jini suck in NC....

Linear
11-04-11, 17:07
i'm playing this game 2+ years sir

i remember Invinci wanted Jini in Immunies

Jini was at top 5 pvp rank in hate

doesn't it says he was bester?

L0KI
11-04-11, 17:14

i remember Invinci wanted Jini in Immunies

Jini was at top 5 pvp rank in hate

doesn't it says he was bester?

I'm lolling right now! :lol:

Doc Holliday
11-04-11, 17:14
hating someone doesnt mean they are "bester"

People hated george bush. doesnt mean he was a good president. :rolleyes:

(sorry if thats a bit too political?)

Setlec
11-04-11, 19:14
@Doc Holliday: unfortunately you might have broke the rule about politic, Hope that nothing happens... :(

Flashlite
11-04-11, 20:17
this is making me lols everwhere. linear is really bad at pvp same for jini. i have many fraps clips of me killing them they get called a cheater. they even went to tradeskillers cuz they sucked so bad at pvp.

Biglines
11-04-11, 21:13
invinci never wanted jini in the clan... hell invinci banned him from vent after someone had given him the pass

linear, I'm actually one of the few people who likes playing with jini :p most people hate him cuz he's disrespectful and nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. I only hate playing with jini if his banevader buddy is on (I call him that cuz I can't remember the original name anymore.. he got banned at least 3 times on different accounts he bought, the dude from dubai) because then he becomes even more of a prick to pretty much everyone

Biglines
11-04-11, 21:15
and lol ;) you do realize that almost every single person in this thread has played for 10 years, I'm probably the newbiest player after u... I only played for 4 years.

Setlec
11-04-11, 21:31
[...]I'm probably the newbiest player after u... I only played for 4 years.

WTF? that's all? i thought that you played for at 6+ years ....

Biglines
12-04-11, 00:36
WTF? that's all? i thought that you played for at 6+ years ....
lol no, I particpated in beta 4, then I didn't have a credit card (not used that much here). by the time I found out paypal can be used without credit card, it was around 2007 I think ;)

I've never actually experienced a different patch aside from beta 4, and 10 day trials every few years.

Nikabolokov
12-04-11, 05:26
I can say without a shadow of a doubt, Loki is bester than anyone!

Doc Holliday
12-04-11, 07:24

i am agreer.

Linear
12-04-11, 08:49
you guys are sitting here on forum and don't play anymore, how can you be trusted? you don't even know whats going on in the game no?

L0KI
12-04-11, 09:23

And now I would love to know who you are. Thanks for saying I'm bester though ;)

Although, I'm not sure I could keep up these days... I'd have a lot to re-learn/learn. I sacked it off really when they started implementing Counter Strike weapons (/flame bait).

@ Linear - I still log in every month without fail, and have one or two fights. I just hate the fact that the PE isn't quite as able as it used to be. The tank seems to be the new Jack of All Trades, in the sense that tanks can use pistols effectively. PE's cannot use anything but Dex weapons, and spies do it a lot better.

So yes, I feel like KK bummed me.

daughterolilith
12-04-11, 10:51
I liked the Terrarists, I wasn't much interested in PVP but their attitudes were so punk rawk.. and along with the [English] they were like the Sex Pistols of neocron hehe. aww.
( *never joined a clan, cat who walks by herself :) )

Nikabolokov
12-04-11, 13:27
And now I would love to know who you are. Thanks for saying I'm bester though ;)

Although, I'm not sure I could keep up these days... I'd have a lot to re-learn/learn. I sacked it off really when they started implementing Counter Strike weapons (/flame bait).

@ Linear - I still log in every month without fail, and have one or two fights. I just hate the fact that the PE isn't quite as able as it used to be. The tank seems to be the new Jack of All Trades, in the sense that tanks can use pistols effectively. PE's cannot use anything but Dex weapons, and spies do it a lot better.

So yes, I feel like KK bummed me.

:(

How can you forget? My Car is still stuck in that lake I think.

L0KI
12-04-11, 13:51
:(

How can you forget? My Car is still stuck in that lake I think.

I just don't recognise your forum name!

Linear
12-04-11, 16:26
@ Linear - I still log in every month without fail, and have one or two fights.

it's good, sir. whats with others? where is newbiest Biglines? why he doesn't play anymore?

Flashlite
12-04-11, 17:32
LOL linear. just stop acting like your a good pvper.

Biglines
12-04-11, 17:46
I don't play anymore cuz of the cheaters in terrarists, union and soad at the time (cowdblud might not have cheated while he was in union, he's still a cheater).

Also because of the complete and utter disdain we get from KK by completely and utterly ignoring us... I mean, this thread is still open...

gamefreak
12-04-11, 19:00
I don't play anymore cuz of the cheaters in terrarists, union and soad at the time (cowdblud might not have cheated while he was in union, he's still a cheater).
Still you played with neal alot, although most people agree he's cheated too.

It became a bit better with the cheats though, i can't think of anyone in union i fought, who might have cheated. Soad there may still be 1-3 of them but i think they only play rarely anymore.
And Flower Supply, well, they're only cheaters, but they only log in like every few weeks for an hour to ninja hack some OPs.

Biglines
12-04-11, 20:52
Still you played with neal alot, although most people agree he's cheated too.

It became a bit better with the cheats though, i can't think of anyone in union i fought, who might have cheated. Soad there may still be 1-3 of them but i think they only play rarely anymore.
And Flower Supply, well, they're only cheaters, but they only log in like every few weeks for an hour to ninja hack some OPs.
I am totally unsure if neal ever cheated or not. I know that even without cheats, he's one of the best pvp'ers I've known, but I have also thought many times HOW THE FUCK DID HE JUST KILL ME... again, im not sure, cuz if he cheats, he doesn't cheat extremely. I do know though that while he played with me (in immune), we did everything humanly possible to make sure he didn't cheat during that time, and all that was humanly detectable wasn't in use by him at that time. This includes having to show his setups at random times, and frapsing about a third of the fights. As such, I totally believe neally to be one of the best pvp'ers, although there are times when I've suspected something of the "advanced" nature, but those things were never totally impossible to do without cheats.

also, cowdblud in union was hard to say if he cheated or not at the time, because he's always been incredibly bad at the game, even while cheating. The rest of union has as far as I know always been clean.

Linear
13-04-11, 08:40
LOL linear. just stop acting like your a good pvper.

well, actually, i am :lol: but why do you care? you just sitting here and flaming, you shouldn't be interested in such things anymore

Flashlite
13-04-11, 10:00
im not flaming just telling facts. i got fraps clips to prove your a baddie talking like your some pro pvper.

Linear
13-04-11, 10:19

lol im not jini. jini is a scrub that was leader of union, that was one shitty pvper and talked shit about dumb stuff that made no sens.

is those are the facts you're telling, mister? insults, lies, offencive in your first 2 posts in this thread... nono ure not flaming here ofc

and yuor videos, sir. they're a little...outdated

Biglines
13-04-11, 10:29
you were bad for 18 months, but in the last 6 months you somehow turned into a good pvp'er?

when the fuck is this thread gonna be closed? :S

btw linear, flashlite is someone you kept going on about how he cheated, over and over and over... even though he doesn't, he wasn't even the best in immune (one of the best, but not the best i think)

Linear
13-04-11, 10:43
you were bad for 18 months, but in the last 6 months you somehow turned into a good pvp'er?

when the fuck is this thread gonna be closed? :S

btw linear, flashlite is someone you kept going on about how he cheated, over and over and over... even though he doesn't, he wasn't even the best in immune (one of the best, but not the best i think)

oh and you spent several years to become good with your apu?

and as i've mentioned earlier, calling immunes cheaters was great funny trolling REGARDLESS of our actual opinion. that means, even if i'll kill everyone in your clan alone, i will not stop calling you cheaters :lol:

L0KI
13-04-11, 10:55
I am quite shocked that it's still open.

CUE monthly mod visit.......

Biglines
13-04-11, 11:06
oh and you spent several years to become good with your apu?
no, but after the first month of playing it I was pretty much at my best, I didn't take 18 months :p

your own posts admit you're a lying, trolling, annoying little dude, gtfo tbh, at least jini is somewhat funny

Linear
13-04-11, 11:46
no, but after the first month of playing it I was pretty much at my best, I didn't take 18 months :p

your own posts admit you're a lying, trolling, annoying little dude, gtfo tbh, at least jini is somewhat funny

it's not my work to entertain you. if my trolling hurts ya, just go post somewhere else than in my threads then. and next time show more respect when im coming just to say hi, you lil' bastard.

Best Regards, and have a productive day!

Biglines
13-04-11, 11:50
before accusing me of not showing respect, you were the one that focussed on insulting me far before I came close to even mentioning you

also, just because you opened the thread, doesn't mean it's YOUR thread, you're just the opening poster. Of course you were also the one that made it into a flame thread, so I guess it is kinda your thread now...

Linear
13-04-11, 11:59
hmmm? should i ask you to re-read first page?

little tip: respect - it's not like "union were good, glad they're back"

its at least "glad you're back, more online is always welcome"

and it's absolutely not a "and no, no reason to remember them, they only existed for a few weeks/months, and mostly kept to speaking russian in the public channels :p"

feel the difference?

Neallys
13-04-11, 12:04
All this flame, and yet I don't have Ravel's naked picture!

Biglines
13-04-11, 12:08
hmmm? should i ask you to re-read first page?

little tip: respect - it's not like "union were good, glad they're back"

its at least "glad you're back, more online is always welcome"

and it's absolutely not a "and no, no reason to remember them, they only existed for a few weeks/months, and mostly kept to speaking russian in the public channels :p"

feel the difference?
hint, I'm not glad you're back, because by your own admission ur a trolling and lying person, so I did not post a welcome back because it's not.

second, I posted that in relation to the other posts, asking whether they would know you, and I explained why they didn't know you, because of the reasons mentioned, union is a small, inactive clan that was maybe active for a month or two, and during that time hardly ever opfought. So there was nothing disrespectful in my post towards you, simply the truth.

I have read every single post almost every time I posted in this thread, you were the one that started insulting me, not the other way around. Being unknown is not insulting or even disrespectful (even though by your own admision, you are constantly disrespectful in the game, as well as in this thread). So yeah, gtfo

many times in this game have I tried to help you, yet all I get in return is insults, trolling and lies

gamefreak
13-04-11, 12:33
Is there even proof that ravel is a girl?

Linear
13-04-11, 12:53
hint, I'm not glad you're back, because by your own admission ur a trolling and lying person, so I did not post a welcome back because it's not.

if you take a look on my first post again, you will see that there was no damn word of lies, trolling or insulting, it was very respectful and friendly. and you can't use posts that came LATER as a reason for anything you posted BEFORE.

second, I posted that in relation to the other posts, asking whether they would know you, and I explained why they didn't know you, because of the reasons mentioned, union is a small, inactive clan that was maybe active for a month or two, and during that time hardly ever opfought. So there was nothing disrespectful in my post towards you, simply the truth.

man, if you just want to inform someone, you know, "in relation to the other posts", you should use another words, f.e. "yes, you can't remember them because they played just a little", thats it. but no, u decided to add some "funny" comments (which are not true tbh). and after that you're wonder i've started to troll you? or when you trying to laugh on something, you don't expect any reactions?

I have read every single post almost every time I posted in this thread, you were the one that started insulting me, not the other way around. Being unknown is not insulting or even disrespectful (even though by your own admision, you are constantly disrespectful in the game, as well as in this thread). So yeah, gtfo

many times in this game have I tried to help you, yet all I get in return is insults, trolling and lies

some things i've already mentioned so i'll just add this: if you're using such words like "constantly", or using some exact numbers, be ready to proove them.

However, this thread seems absolutely ruined now so let me start it again:

Glad to see you guys in good mood, still making OP-fights. Hope we will bring alotz of fun to each other. Also I'm calling everyone who was in Union earlier. Stand up and fight!

Biglines
13-04-11, 13:38

good post, although why I don't know since almost none of the active clans actually play, and the only people on here that know you, don't like you because ingame you constantly troll and accuse.

Then there is a long string of people who don't know you, and some talking about jini, who most people on both forums and ingame think is a smacktalking person who thinks he's much better than he is.

don't think jini was ever leader of union actually, it was run by the russians.

and no, no reason to remember them, they only existed for a few weeks/months, and mostly kept to speaking russian in the public channels :p
I respond that jini has nothing to do with you, and include that you you weren't very active, the joke was referring to the incredible trolling you did at the time by saying that help was taken over by the russians and only russian was allowed. It was a joke, because it caused a lot of stir, and was the first time people started disliking you, but at least it was properly finished, but still funny since it could still be something that people remember you by (and as such relevant to the post). This was neither insulting nor disrespectful, but it did give hints by which those that didn't know you, might remember you.

Then some more posts about jini. then you:

most of the posts were about jini, which isnt related to you, and almost noone said they didn't like you, just that they don't know you, which is a completely valid point as out of nowhere you post that union is back, which has no relevance to most of the people who post on these forums.

you're of course more than welcome to your own opinions about jini, it just doesn't mean everyone has to agree with you.

which I say in this post:

hint, not everything is about you, half the posts are about jini
I only say that jini isn't that good, which is true, because I can beat him easily on apu, and on most other chars as well (although I didn't say that in this post). It has absolutely nothing to do with you, yet in this following post you somehow have to feel you're better than me:

which I didn't agree with in this post:

edit:
In which I explain that beating jini has yet again, nothing to do with you, after which I also explain the only times you actually beat me that I remember, seeing as you never play straight one on ones, just ambush and runs (this is the truth, if you say you don't stealth in your fights you're a liar).

after which you start seriously insulting me here:

and from your last post:

some things i've already mentioned so i'll just add this: if you're using such words like "constantly", or using some exact numbers, be ready to proove them.

I really cba to do this, but would you really want me to go to my logs and show every single time you start trolling/insulting ingame? (yes, my console.log contains everything, since I never reinstall neocron, just copy the folder)

so dude, stop pretending you're innocent. Even if ingame and in previous threads you hadn't shown yourself to be a lying troll, you would have been wrong solely in this thread. However this thread combined with you utter devotion to be as insulting and disruptive as possible in any thread or ingame, you show that you are by far the most disruptive.

Also, don't try to "restart" a discussion without giving a person at least a chance to defend himself, if you had wanted it to stop, you could have simply said, "I don't agree, but let's stop flaming and discuss fun things." You didn't do this, instead you tried to be as insulting and trolling as possible, and then try to make it so noone will respond to you.

and if you want to go back to the start, if people either liked you or knew you, don't you think someone would have said hello in the first place?

Linear
13-04-11, 14:12
Hauling sheet, this is very impressive!

However, I'll try to defend too, if you don't mind, thank you.

This part:

...I explain that beating jini has yet again, nothing to do with you, after which I also explain the only times you actually beat me that I remember, seeing as you never play straight one on ones, just ambush and runs (this is the truth, if you say you don't stealth in your fights you're a liar).

as i said, i've beated your pe with my tank, 1vs1. Here how it was: you meet Ravel somewhere in pepper park, near zoneline, and attacked her. Using zoning, stealth, and copbots help (that was very professional bth, take it as a compliment) you killed her, right before i came to help. after a little dialogue i've attacked you. you tried to use same tactics but failed on some steps and i've killed you.

as you can see from this story (hope you will agree it's true) - you used all i've mentioned, and i was unable to stealth cuz i was on tank. so i definitely can't be a liar in this way, vice versa you can, cuz you insisted on different point of view.

this, and other things you posted that weren't true and weren't joke, caused trolling and insults, and i hope you understand why. also you should understand why i've called you a liar etc etc.

so as you can see, i didn't actually started flaming but it was expected reaction on your posts and actions.

and now to this thread - i've started it not to get some your respect or sorta, i don't need them. i just came to leave some info about union is back so we calling old our players. and yes, to say hello ofc, even not expecting to get any friendly answer, cuz it's an element of politeness - say hello to ppl you have met earlier.

anything else you want to add/ask/say, mr. Biglines?

Biglines
13-04-11, 14:28
are you ravel here or not? :S

if you are referring to the time I killed one of ur clanmembers in pepper, then you might want to tell it correctly. I was returning (on my PE) from neofragging with a mate, and got attacked by a union member with a dissy. He/she got in 2 dissy bursts before I even saw him/her. I then put in 2 ionic shots to put her at very low health, then stealthed away (on pe stealth..) so that he/she would get the message and leave me alone. I also said stop it or something like that from stealth, but he/she kept following me and trying to shoot me. Then I killed her, but said on help for someone from union or at least someone who knew her/him to come rezz, and I stood around so noone would hack the belt.

Then you came, shooting me on first sight while I was talking in help, so yes I stealthed away and zoned, after which you kept hunting me. I really didn't want to kill you, because at that time I still thought you might actually have some manners (that was in the time I tried to help you get members for union and friendly opwars). After a whole lot of zoning and stealthing hoping you would get the message that I did not want to fight you, you killed me, after which I dual logged and got my belt (its the only char I care about drops, because I have 3 ionics, one GM ionic and a woc pa that can drop).

I know it was a misunderstanding, you thinking I actually killed that member on purpose or something, but really, if I was stealthing and zone whoring, I wasn't trying to fight you. I only stealth in opwars or if I don't want to fight.

also, if you genuinely think a pe vs a tank is in any way a fair fight, think again... the only thing a pe is good for is resisting piercing bullets and putting in fast damage with ionics (unless you're an awesome player like walker, who can beat anybody on his ak pe).

this, and other things you posted that weren't true and weren't joke, caused trolling and insults, and i hope you understand why. also you should understand why i've called you a liar etc etc.
?
so show me even one thing that was a lie... the fact you missunderstand or missremember not withstanding...

and just a hint, saying im better or worse isn't an insult , saying "stealth-zone-copbot-bitching" and "seems your e-peen not enough long and you kinda liar (a little) no?" is...

Biglines
13-04-11, 14:48
and btw, I'm not saying you can't beat me on my pe, that's quite possible, I have no idea these days. But seeing as the only thing I said about you skill was that you always play from ambushes or by stealthing, never in a straight fight, while I don't like fighting like this, it's part of the game.

So yes, you were the one that started insulting, I only said/meant that it was not an indication of skill if you beat me from ambush, most tanks can beat a pe from ambush, even good pe's (which im not, I suck on my pe).

I do think it's funny that you don't have a reply to me stating that you are in fact a troll ingame, but as you admitted before, you already know you are.

if you want to stop this, let's say you misunderstood what I said, and therefore started insulting me because you thought I had insulted you. It is also quite possible that until this day, you never realized the full circumstances around that encounter in pepper park, and as such had a skewed image of what happened there.

Linear
13-04-11, 14:55
definitely one of us has a problems with memory.

are you ravel here or not? :S

no, i'm not

if you are referring to the time I killed one of ur clanmembers in pepper, then you might want to tell it correctly. I was returning (on my PE) from neofragging with a mate, and got attacked by a union member with a dissy. He/she got in 2 dissy bursts before I even saw him/her. I then put in 2 ionic shots to put her at very low health, then stealthed away (on pe stealth..) so that he/she would get the message and leave me alone. I also said stop it or something like that from stealth, but he/she kept following me and trying to shoot me. Then I killed her, but said on help for someone from union or at least someone who knew her/him to come rezz, and I stood around so noone would hack the belt.

didn't was there at that moment so i'll leave it uncomment cuz i don't know what happened.

Then you came, shooting me on first sight while I was talking in help, so yes I stealthed away and zoned, after which you kept hunting me.

not true. when i came, i saw ravel is dead and you was around. so i've stand right before you and asked wtf did you killed her. you answered something (don't remember what exactly but doesn't really matter). at that time Ravel already took a genrep so after some chit-chat with you and her (in Vent) i've decided to try and kill you so i've attacked.

I really didn't want to kill you, because at that time I still thought you might actually have some manners (that was in the time I tried to help you get members for union and friendly opwars).

at that time you even didn't knew me and there even was no union so i should correct you in this part. and when someone is killing your friend and you're around, don't you try to revenge, huh?

After a whole lot of zoning and stealthing hoping you would get the message that I did not want to fight you, you killed me, after which I dual logged and got my belt (its the only char I care about drops, because I have 3 ionics, one GM ionic and a woc pa that can drop).

you didn't sent any message cuz you simply had no time for that (it's not i'm trying to tell i was good at that time, but when someone is trying to kill you and you have only 5-second stealth tool, chat is not the best choice, agreed?) also i dunno if you had ionics or not but you used mostly t-c plasma pistol and maybe a crossbow, don't remember correct but that was not an ionic. however, you possible just had it in your inventory, i dunno.

I know it was a misunderstanding, you thinking I actually killed that member on purpose or something, but really, if I was stealthing and zone whoring, I wasn't trying to fight you. I only stealth in opwars or if I don't want to fight.

probably, but you shooted me. that's not what usually ppl do when they think its misunderstanding.

also, if you genuinely think a pe vs a tank is in any way a fair fight, think again... the only thing a pe is good for is resisting piercing bullets and putting in fast damage with ionics (unless you're an awesome player like walker, who can beat anybody on his ak pe).

lol at THAT time your pe was good enough to beat my tank hehe

and just a hint, saying im better or worse isn't an insult , saying "stealth-zone-copbot-bitching" and "seems your e-peen not enough long and you kinda liar (a little) no?" is...

good hint, but only part with "liar" can be real insult that worth to answer on that. taking others seriously is a little childish.

Linear
13-04-11, 15:07
oh and this one:

and btw, I'm not saying you can't beat me on my pe, that's quite possible, I have no idea these days. But seeing as the only thing I said about you skill was that you always play from ambushes or by stealthing, never in a straight fight, while I don't like fighting like this, it's part of the game.

So yes, you were the one that started insulting, I only said/meant that it was not an indication of skill if you beat me from ambush, most tanks can beat a pe from ambush, even good pe's (which im not, I suck on my pe).

i've never attacked from ambushes, not with my tank (lol how?), not with my spy. i prefer straight attacks. AND if i feel they fails i'm usually trying to retreat, with/or without stealth. heroic death is not always good, and tactical retreats never been bad things.

I do think it's funny that you don't have a reply to me stating that you are in fact a troll ingame, but as you admitted before, you already know you are.

yes, i'm trolling ppl from time to time, cuz it's funny. it's not because i can't speak normally, it's mostly when pp acting in ways i'm not accepting. you know, wise guys, or some bastards, or something like that. also it's good way to defend when someone is offencive on chats/forums/irl/somewhere else. and also it's, you know, The Internets :lol:

if you want to stop this, let's say you misunderstood what I said, and therefore started insulting me because you thought I had insulted you. It is also quite possible that until this day, you never realized the full circumstances around that encounter in pepper park, and as such had a skewed image of what happened there.

i'll not stop it in that way cuz i don't like it, mister, unless you will agree there was your fault (regardless if there was my one or not).

Biglines
13-04-11, 15:12
not true. when i came, i saw ravel is dead and you was around. so i've stand right before you and asked wtf did you killed her. you answered something (don't remember what exactly but doesn't really matter). at that time Ravel already took a genrep so after some chit-chat with you and her (in Vent) i've decided to try and kill you so i've attacked.

bullshit, if we talked, I would have told you she attacked me first, either you attacked on first sight, or you asked, I told you, and you attacked me right then... (first asking and then attacking is even lamer..., I could understand attacking on first sight if you thought I had killed her just like that).

at that time you even didn't knew me and there even was no union so i should correct you in this part. and when someone is killing your friend and you're around, don't you try to revenge, huh?

like I said, either from union or someone who knew her, that means I'm no longer sure if union was around back then... And no, I don't take revenge on people that kill my friends after my friends provoked those attacks...

you didn't sent any message cuz you simply had no time for that (it's not i'm trying to tell i was good at that time, but when someone is trying to kill you and you have only 5-second stealth tool, chat is not the best choice, agreed?) also i dunno if you had ionics or not but you used mostly t-c plasma pistol and maybe a crossbow, don't remember correct but that was not an ionic. however, you possible just had it in your inventory, i dunno.

it doesn't take 5 seconds to type stop... and I always do that. Although it might be possible that I'm mistaken typing that during the fight with actually telling u before u attacked me that I only killed her in self defense... either way you attacked me even though it was explained I didn't want to fight either of you

probably, but you shooted me. that's not what usually ppl do when they think its misunderstanding.

if you say we talked, it means you attacked me even after I explained. I shot you at first to show that those ionics hurt, afterwards when you didn't stop, ofc i tried to kill you...

lol at THAT time your pe was good enough to beat my tank hehe

what... ur not making sense, you said you killed me there... how was I good enough to beat your tank? All I ever said was that I have no idea whether or not in a straight fight I could beat you with my pe, but I consider it unlikely if you were as good as you say you were, since a pe has a huge disadvantage against a hightech tank.

good hint, but only part with "liar" can be real insult that worth to answer on that. taking others seriously is a little childish.

wait, taking you seriously is considered childish?.... so people should never take you seriously? if so, why did you even say I started flaming? aren't you taking something seriously as an insult that wasn't even an insult?

Brammers
13-04-11, 15:15
Ahh...so that why this thread is 4 pages long. :rolleyes:

Biglines
13-04-11, 15:19
i've never attacked from ambushes, not with my tank (lol how?), not with my spy. i prefer straight attacks. AND if i feel they fails i'm usually trying to retreat, with/or without stealth. heroic death is not always good, and tactical retreats never been bad things.

Complete and utter bullshit, you ALWAYS come out of zoneline, start shooting the first person you find, then zone when ur health is low, then coming back immediately so people are healing so you can get in one or two bursts before the server has even registered you zoning (yes people are in the zone and can shoot before on other screens you're even in the zone).

yes, i'm trolling ppl from time to time, cuz it's funny. it's not because i can't speak normally, it's mostly when pp acting in ways i'm not accepting. you know, wise guys, or some bastards, or something like that. also it's good way to defend when someone is offencive on chats/forums/irl/somewhere else. and also it's, you know, The Internets :lol:

so you're trying to say others are disrespectful, while you're trolling them urself, and even go as far as whine at people for disliking you even though you keep trolling them ingame almost constantly...

i'll not stop it in that way cuz i don't like it, mister, unless you will agree there was your fault (regardless if there was my one or not).
Why would I agree it was my fault? you were the one that started flaming because I told the truth about your clan...

granted, I should never have posted in your thread, because your English is either so bad you somehow seem to think that everything people say about you is an insult, and take anything to be a direct insult to you, or you maliciously try to provoke these kinds of discussions just to troll people. Either way it's your fault for taking offense and starting the flaming, just if it's because your English is bad, it's excusable.

The only thing I could have done better (aside from lying), was not to post at all. You will always take any posts to be insults, and will always relish trolling people because of some weird sense of humor on your part.

edit: loool, looking through my logs it seems that last april you had even added me to your buddy list...

Biglines
13-04-11, 15:21
Ahh...so that why this thread is 4 pages long. :rolleyes:
hehe ye, sorry, it's just when people write bullshit about me, I have to respond :( regretfully fully incapable of ignoring it...

Linear
13-04-11, 15:38
bullshit, if we talked, I would have told you she attacked me first, either you attacked on first sight, or you asked, I told you, and you attacked me right then... (first asking and then attacking is even lamer..., I could understand attacking on first sight if you thought I had killed her just like that).

yes we talked and yes you said but i trust my friends first then unknown ppl so sorry sir. and you was ready to my attack so there was no disadvantage from your side (cuz if you aren't ready to fight when there is an unknown tank staying before you and a corpse of his friend and you're not ready cuz think your explains will solve all conflicts then you're a little naive)

like I said, either from union or someone who knew her, that means I'm no longer sure if union was around back then... And no, I don't take revenge on people that kill my friends after my friends provoked those attacks...

there were only you, me and dead Ravel. and that was a long time before union was even created. and if you don't take revenge...hmmm, hope it's different IRL in other cas i don't understand your position in such questions :lol:

it doesn't take 5 seconds to type stop... and I always do that. Although it might be possible that I'm mistaken typing that during the fight with actually telling u before u attacked me that I only killed her in self defense...

oh well dunno it's you can search such things in logs hehe... and btw usually ppl don't look in chat while fighting.

if you say we talked, it means you attacked me even after I explained. I shot you at first to show that those ionics hurt, afterwards when you didn't stop, ofc i tried to kill you...

as i said, you explained but i prefer to trust friends first. don't remember about ionics, doesn't really matter here.

what... ur not making sense, you said you killed me there... how was I good enough to beat your tank? All I ever said was that I have no idea whether or not in a straight fight I could beat you with my pe, but I consider it unlikely if you were as good as you say you were, since a pe has a huge disadvantage against a hightech tank.

let's say, you had a chance on that time.

wait, taking you seriously is considered childish?.... so people should never take you seriously? if so, why did you even say I started flaming? aren't you taking something seriously as an insult that wasn't even an insult?

oh well but it's you said it was an insult so i've showed you an opposite point of view. still, main reason was your lies (unless you will proove it was some misunderstanding)

Linear
13-04-11, 15:50
you're answering because i'm answering because you answering because...lol
someone should stop.

However,

Complete and utter bullshit, you ALWAYS come out of zoneline, start shooting the first person you find, then zone when ur health is low, then coming back immediately so people are healing so you can get in one or two bursts before the server has even registered you zoning (yes people are in the zone and can shoot before on other screens you're even in the zone).

Lies, sorry. if i'm zoning out, i'm waiting until fully healed and THEN back. if i'm hiding in stealth around i'm waiting until fully healed (unless i feel i can win, but in that way it's just a way to drop focus and even in that case i still have low hp) and THEN back. and if i'm coming in p2 and see there is alotz of reds i'll just choose random target...however, they have numbers advantage so it's more than fair fights. and when it goes 1 by 1, enemy is already see e and even try to attack.

so you're trying to say others are disrespectful, while you're trolling them urself, and even go as far as whine at people for disliking you even though you keep trolling them ingame almost constantly...

i didn't whine here about anything. you post lies, i'm trolling you for that. that's it.

Why would I agree it was my fault? you were the one that started flaming because I told the truth about your clan...

again, i've started to troll you after you started to post lies

granted, I should never have posted in your thread, because your English is either so bad you somehow seem to think that everything people say about you is an insult, and take anything to be a direct insult to you, or you maliciously try to provoke these kinds of discussions just to troll people. Either way it's your fault for taking offense and starting the flaming, just if it's because your English is bad, it's excusable.

my enghlish is bad, agreed. however i still can understand if someone is posting lies

The only thing I could have done better (aside from lying), was not to post at all. You will always take any posts to be insults, and will always relish trolling people because of some weird sense of humor on your part.

well...what should i say...you're wrong again, but yes, probably you shouldn't started to post here

Biglines
13-04-11, 15:59
I don't care that you killed me back then... as I explained it just doesn't show whether or not ur a better pvp'er than me if all we have to go by is a fight in which I didn't even bother trying to kill you at first. Frankly, the fact that you hadn't killed me before I started fighting back shows u were very bad back then... my pe dies to maybe 3 CS bursts.

to the irl thing, if a friend of mine goes up to someone, hits him in the face for no reason, gets hit back, I sure as hell aint gonna go and hit that person... the friend did it to himself, if he's stupid enough to start a fight he can't win (hell, I don't think i'd be friends with someone that stupid), he should take care of himself. I might stop them fighting, but im not gonna go hit some random guy who was only defending himself... if you do go hit random people in the face... in that case I hope for the people around you that you are arrested pretty soon. (in case you don't understand the last sentence: if you hit random people for no reason, you're a bad person!)

And at the last comment, what fucking lie are you referring to? nothing in this thread I've said has been a lie... what do I need to prove? I can't prove a negative unless I had recorded every single fight and can show that you never ever attacked me in a way that would show whether or not you were better (at least the times you actually won :p).

and just for the record:
- I don't say that I'm better or worse than you, we have never had any real measure of that, only weird one sided skirmishes.
- I know I have been insulting you and your method of playing and trolling on here and in game, I did however not start this. You started it based on what you might have misunderstood as an insult, but was simply a statement of fact (and certainly not a lie).
- about skill, the first few posts were never about you, but about jini's skill. every single person in this thread thinks that jini sucks, and that he thinks he's much better than he really is. I said I was better than jini on my apu, which is true, since I win the vast majority of duels against any of his chars.
- I also think that if you think jini is good, you are bad, since jini is crap. this is just based on jini's skill, since he's not very good. Only if you are better than jini, can you be good at pvp. (and yes, I think it is quite possible that you are better at pvp than jini, but I have no idea if this is the case, as I've never been able to see how good you are at pvp).

so if you insist on saying I lied, quote the lie, and tell me why you think it's a lie.

Biglines
13-04-11, 16:04
Lies, sorry. if i'm zoning out, i'm waiting until fully healed and THEN back. if i'm hiding in stealth around i'm waiting until fully healed (unless i feel i can win, but in that way it's just a way to drop focus and even in that case i still have low hp) and THEN back. and if i'm coming in p2 and see there is alotz of reds i'll just choose random target...however, they have numbers advantage so it's more than fair fights. and when it goes 1 by 1, enemy is already see e and even try to attack.
dude, you explain exactly what I say you do, yet you say I lie... so you don't understand what I say, call it a lie, then repeat exactly what I say you do and add some extra things you do...

i didn't whine here about anything. you post lies, i'm trolling you for that. that's it.

Like the last post, if you say I lie, quote the post and say why you think I lie, because I haven't lied in this whole thread.

Linear
13-04-11, 16:14
dude, you explain exactly what I say you do, yet you say I lie... so you don't understand what I say, call it a lie, then repeat exactly what I say you do and add some extra things you do...

oh goddamit :lol:

this is yours:

[QUOTE=Biglines]Complete and utter bullshit, you ALWAYS come out of zoneline, start shooting the first person you find, then zone when ur health is low, then coming back immediately so people are healing so you can get in one or two bursts before the server has even registered you zoning (yes people are in the zone and can shoot before on other screens you're even in the zone).

and this is mine:

[QUOTE=Linear]Lies, sorry. if i'm zoning out, i'm waiting until fully healed and THEN back. if i'm hiding in stealth around i'm waiting until fully healed (unless i feel i can win, but in that way it's just a way to drop focus and even in that case i still have low hp) and THEN back. and if i'm coming in p2 and see there is alotz of reds i'll just choose random target...however, they have numbers advantage so it's more than fair fights. and when it goes 1 by 1, enemy is already see e and even try to attack.

it's NOT the same, and i mean meanings not the exact words. in your version im zone-bitching, in my - i'm retreating to heal up and try again a little later

Biglines
13-04-11, 16:19
(unless i feel i can win, but in that way it's just a way to drop focus and even in that case i still have low hp) << this is exactly what I said you did. You might have misunderstood it, but like you said, the MEANING is the same.

I have to say though that the "ALWAYS" was an exaggeration, heat of the moment, this is what you often do.

so to try another way of explaining it:
I have never ever seen you fight in a pre-arranged duel where both parties are aware of when the fight is starting, as such it's impossible to say who is the best pvp'er (even though I never even said I was better than you).

I don't care that you "retreat to heal up and try later", or even if you were zone bitching, all I ever said was that because of that, it's impossible to say who is the better pvp'er

Linear
13-04-11, 16:31
(unless i feel i can win, but in that way it's just a way to drop focus and even in that case i still have low hp) << this is exactly what I said you did. You might have misunderstood it, but like you said, the MEANING is the same.

no it's not. you're talking about zonings, so i said - if i'm zoning, im healing. and that means ALWAYS. about stealth - yes but it's not the same.

I have never ever seen you fight in a pre-arranged duel where both parties are aware of when the fight is starting, as such it's impossible to say who is the best pvp'er (even though I never even said I was better than you).

i was in both types on fight, pre-arranged and not, and you can't say you didn't saw it cuz such fights were with you too so it's another lies.

I don't care that you "retreat to heal up and try later", or even if you were zone bitching, all I ever said was that because of that, it's impossible to say who is the better pvp'er

all this shit is not about who is better, it's about your lies, mister

Biglines
13-04-11, 16:34
no it's not. you're talking about zonings, so i said - if i'm zoning, im healing. and that means ALWAYS. about stealth - yes but it's not the same.

Blegh, the fact you can't even see it's the same, fine, you do it your way...

i was in both types on fight, pre-arranged and not, and you can't say you didn't saw it cuz such fights were with you too so it's another lies.

I have never duelled you. If you say I did, prove it. (as it's impossible to prove a negative unless every single fight is documented).

all this shit is not about who is better, it's about your lies, mister
like I said before, show me a single lie.

Edit.
You know what, screw it. I didn't write a single lie, if you think I did, you're an idiot or you're just trolling (or both). I've tried for pages to explain anything I've said so that you could understand it. It's starting to bore me, so I cba responding to your silly comments anymore. Congratz, trolling: 1, Biglines 0.

Linear
13-04-11, 16:39
Blegh, the fact you can't even see it's the same, fine, you do it your way...

nah

I have never duelled you. If you say I did, prove it. (as it's impossible to prove a negative unless every single fight is documented).

it was at least in neofrag (btw exactly in the same day i've killed your pe), there were you, then Glenn Beck (if i remember correct), me and Ravel, and we all had a duels. are you taking this as an proovement?

like I said before, show me a single lie.

i'm doing it almost every my post here

Biglines
13-04-11, 16:49
you're not showing lies, you're saying "you lie" randomly without a single shred of proof, for example glenn beck didn't even play back then

(also for the record, just so you actually know what lying means: if you find proof that something I said was actually not the case, I made a mistake, it certainly doesn't mean I was lying. I'm fully aware that it's perfectly possible that I make mistakes (for example i said always when it was usually), but I never (at least not in this thread) tell lies)

pff, responded again...

Linear
13-04-11, 17:15
Biglines....shit i'm tired.

ok last try, i'll collect everything together.

- you said immunies had fights with union 2 times, but it was more actually.

- you said you never played outside p2 or neofrag, but actually you had those 2 fights in pepper park

- you said we killed you in pepper 3/2 vs 1 but actually it was 1 vs 1 both times

- you said i've never had straight fights 1 vs 1 but actually i did, even vs you

- you said i've shooted you on sight wlie you was talking in help but actually i've talked with you first

- you said you tried to help union on that time but actually there was no union at that time

- you said i'm always attacking from ambushes but actually i'm not

- you even said i'm whine but actualy i didn't

- you said i've never had pre-arranged fights, but actually i did, even vs you

cuz you didn't said you was incorrect or misremember, i'll take it as lies, especially because you kept insist it's all true.

Biglines
13-04-11, 18:16
Biglines....shit i'm tired.

ok last try, i'll collect everything together.

- you said immunies had fights with union 2 times, but it was more actually.

No I didn't, I said: as a clan we haven't fought you more than 10 times, of which I might have participated in around 5, most of which I ppu'd...So your claim that you always easily beat me in opwars was untrue or at least mistakenly remembered

- you said you never played outside p2 or neofrag, but actually you had those 2 fights in pepper park
I said I never fight in outside p2 or neofrag, or on the way to and from. Note to take from this is by fighting I mean going out fighting. I play a lot of missions and quests, so of course I fight outside those areas when I get ambushed. Again, not a lie, simply misunderstood, or wrongly formulated to be absolutely clear.

- you said we killed you in pepper 3/2 vs 1 but actually it was 1 vs 1 both times
As far as I remember, ravel actually came back to fight, but it could be that I fought Union members there later, like I said, not a lie, but seeing as it's almost 2 years old, it's true that it might have been a mistake, note that I never argued with you about that when you actually reminded me of that situation. Like always before, I didn't lie, but the one incident you are referring to, was indeed 1on1 (I think i was on low health tho after killing ravel).

- you said i've never had straight fights 1 vs 1 but actually i did, even vs you
Not true, I can't remember a single time. The fact that you say I fought you, could be true, but like I say, I can't remember one, so as I said, it's impossible to talk about your skill (which from the start has been that discussion, not whether or not we fight. (btw, running into p2 guns blazing and starting to shoot me is not a straight fight, it's not bad form, but it doesn't tell anything about skill, unless I win :p).

Also, I never said you didn't fight other people 1on1 in fair fights, for all I know you fought jini like that. All I said, and all I can know, is that you didn't fight ME 1on1 in a straight fight.

- you said i've shooted you on sight wlie you was talking in help but actually i've talked with you first

I agreed with you I could have misremembered that... but I know for a fact you attacked while I was typing, most important thing about that fight.

- you said you tried to help union on that time but actually there was no union at that time

Actually, I was trying to get you to get a lot of russians together to fight, which eventually became union. It might have been a few weeks apart, but it was around that time.

- you said i'm always attacking from ambushes but actually i'm not
yes you are, most of the time (I took back always), you attack either from ambush, either from a zoneline or from stealthing.

- you even said i'm whine but actualy i didn't
might be a difference in definition, but the following in my book is whining:

so much posts to tell you don't remember or don't like us haha oh wow especially since noone had said they didn't like you yet, just that they didn't like jini.

- you said i've never had pre-arranged fights, but actually i did, even vs you

I don't know why you repeated this... see above

cuz you didn't said you was incorrect or misremember, i'll take it as lies, especially because you kept insist it's all true.
I have never said everything I said was true! I'm not omnipotent... I said I haven't told a single lie, which is in fact the truth. Every single case where I misremembered I have said so, hell I probably said I might have misremembered where I'm actually right, you're talking about things that happened 1.5-2 years ago...

so now we've cleared up every single lie you think i've told. I have given you my opinion, you might still think it's not true, and you might even be right, but sure as hell I didn't lie.

Flashlite
13-04-11, 22:26
this is way to much reading. so im just going to say when immunies would go look for op wars and union had op's that they ninja off people they wouldnt fight us cuz, you linear and jini would call us cheaters and wouldnt fight us. i even leveled my ppu so we would get fights and im not really that good just to get fights. and the reason i dont play anymore cuz i got a new pc and since neocron is old i cant turn v-sync of so im stuck at 62fps with mouse delay.

Setlec
13-04-11, 22:38
damn ppl have upgrade their typing skills? holy shit, can i upgrade mine too?

Biglines
13-04-11, 22:42
damn ppl have upgrade their typing skills? holy shit, can i upgrade mine too?
nah, takes loads of practice ;)

Flashlite
13-04-11, 22:44
fuck sluts, get paid.

NAPPER
14-04-11, 00:20
Hows this not closed yet lol good read thou :D

Biglines
14-04-11, 00:44
Hows this not closed yet lol good read thou :D
sent a request to close yesterday, but it seems even the forums are abandoned by KK now

Setlec
14-04-11, 01:02
didn't I already wrote somewhere that this thread would be closed soon? hmmm psionic power must be failing me....

Doc Holliday
14-04-11, 06:57
linear is a troll. simple as that.

Linear
14-04-11, 08:07
ok Biglines, clear plz one more thing and then i maybe understand everything... what is your description of lies?

here is an example. says, at your last post you mentioned (again) that i never had straight fights with you. however, it's not true because there were such fights, at least in neofrag (and don't ask me to post some videos cuz ofc i don't fraps every single fight). so, if it's not true, then what is it?

Neallys
14-04-11, 09:30
"Display Modes
Linear Mode"

I really shouldn't have switched to that mode, I'll go back to Threaded.
(HIGH-FIVE for that terrible joke!)

Doc Holliday
14-04-11, 09:49
HIGH FIVE!

linear get off the forum and go practice some pvp please ;)

Linear
14-04-11, 09:57
"Display Modes
Linear Mode"

I really shouldn't have switched to that mode, I'll go back to Threaded.
(HIGH-FIVE for that terrible joke!)
awwww sheeeet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Flashlite
14-04-11, 09:57
i love to make fartnoodles

Yeti
14-04-11, 14:02
I liked the Terrarists, I wasn't much interested in PVP but their attitudes were so punk rawk.. and along with the [English] they were like the Sex Pistols of neocron hehe. aww.
( *never joined a clan, cat who walks by herself :) )

I like you

lulz @ this thread

^5 @ Brammer's & neal

greetz to union

Faid
15-04-11, 00:17
*In before the close... Oh wait it seems they don't even bother to moderate these forums anymore, unless you say something bad about BP :p

Setlec
15-04-11, 02:07
i couldn't agree more with you, Faid!

flib
15-04-11, 06:18
Wow Biggy, you've got to learn not to be goaded by trolling! X(

Doc Holliday
15-04-11, 11:38
*In before the close... Oh wait it seems they don't even bother to moderate these forums anymore, unless you say something bad about BP :p

well i like it personally. the only snag im having is being stuck at level 4 for 5 patches cause i cant get out the prologue missions. everytime they patch i log on and test the issue. it does the same. i send the log and then i post on the forum. great bp experience ;)

Biglines
15-04-11, 12:10
Wow Biggy, you've got to learn not to be goaded by trolling! X(
i know, it's a character defect to respond to linear

edit wtf... chenoa was just online in the other thread... how is this not closed yet??

Linear
15-04-11, 13:18
uh, probably mods love to read this thread? :p

L0KI
15-04-11, 13:40

Let's test it, as I have been playing it recently and have an opinion.

Black Prophecy is wank.

As a shooter it's brilliant... as an MMORPG, it's wank. No danger whatsoever, no risk involved, no excitement whatsoever.

Jumped over to Mortal Online now to try that one out.

Please fix NC. I want to play it.

flib
15-04-11, 13:50
I tried BP once. What a pain in the ass. I had to play through the opening part twice, which really wasn't fun at all. There's just something terribly off about the controls in the game. Mouse and joystick both feel wrong.

Linear
16-04-11, 10:33
stop spoil this thread please, your BP trick didn't work anyway :)

flib
16-04-11, 10:55
I'm just being honest.

NAPPER
16-04-11, 11:43
stop spoil this thread please, your BP trick didn't work anyway :)

LOL Spoil this thread like it can end much worse then whats been said in it hahahahahaha

Doc Holliday
16-04-11, 12:30
http://img191.imageshack.us/i/legendarythreadf.jpg

image didnt save but heres a link ;)

http://img191.imageshack.us/i/legendarythreadf.jpg/

Biglines
16-04-11, 12:31
http://img191.imageshack.us/i/legendarythreadf.jpg
docs actual image:
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/420/legendarythreadf.jpg (http://img191.imageshack.us/i/legendarythreadf.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Setlec
16-04-11, 17:35
Lmfao!

L0KI
16-04-11, 18:37
Hahaha.

It's becoming that way!

I thought I'd try and liven things up.

http://i33.tinypic.com/mkgghd.jpg

flib
16-04-11, 20:27
That's pretty cool. You should try posting outright porn and see what that does!
Maybe a German scheisse video =O

Doc Holliday
17-04-11, 01:33
docs actual image:
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/420/legendarythreadf.jpg (http://img191.imageshack.us/i/legendarythreadf.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

thanks dude. i uploaded it to there but couldnt get the image tags right. quite appropriate tho huh ;)

Biglines
17-04-11, 12:27
thanks dude. i uploaded it to there but couldnt get the image tags right. quite appropriate tho huh ;)
;) what I don't get is how half the mods have been online and not closed this thread...

Genji
17-04-11, 13:53
Holy shit I can't believe this thread is still going, and holy shit I haven't seen that pic in atleast 7 years. Still as epic as ever though, "thats a 150% mother fucker" best part!

Linear
18-04-11, 09:17
with such entusiasm you'd better get back in game, guys

flib
18-04-11, 10:14
Why ?

Linear
18-04-11, 10:32
why? to have op-fights ofc!

Trivaldi
18-04-11, 13:39
I leave you alone for a week and look what happens. That's the last time i go without the internet while moving. :wtf:

Calm down all. You might not like each other but someone else to shoot at is only a good thing, right? ;)