PDA

View Full Version : new NC2 account??

Neo.x.phyte
22-02-11, 02:51
I'm not too fond of the older NC pay services, but I was wondering what the "best" way to creating a new NC2 account. Pay by cash? sign up for trial? fill me in:) I've been away for a sometime.

gamefreak
22-02-11, 03:22
It's free to play atm. Old, unpayed accounts can be played. Expired trials can be played.

So just make a trial account, cancel it and keep playing.

Neo.x.phyte
22-02-11, 03:53
well thats all fine and dandy, but when i create a trial it wants me to pay 21euro for licencing on pay by cash. For some reason Click2Pay is broken for me. Thats why I was always confused how people created free trial accounts.

Neo.x.phyte
22-02-11, 20:18
if some one else can make my trial account for me that would be cool too. I seem to be sol.

Biglines
22-02-11, 21:12
best way is to get a cdbox and mail KK to make u an account.

flib
22-02-11, 21:32
Search the forums, there have been a few recent threads like this that might help you.

msressi
23-02-11, 11:51
also, u may want to check the techhaven.org forum, I believe there are some posts there regarding the subject :angel:

Brammers
23-02-11, 12:17
@msressi - Which thread? Last thread I could find was someone trying (And failing) to create an account.

@Neo.x.phyte your best bet is to bug helpdesk@neocron.com

However it's time KK put a sticky up on the forums titled "How to create an account" as I'm damm if I can figure it out.

Chenoa
25-02-11, 11:02
Only real old accounts are for free atm, no new created (and cancelled & reactivated).

For new accounts you have to pay for of course. C2P still has a trial period, but afterwards you have to upgrade it. PBC is still without a trial period!

As written, if you need help with your account, mail to account@neocron.com please.

Chen