PDA

View Full Version : Belt drop

RAB
29-01-11, 17:50
What are the rules re belt drop now?
When where wherenot which items and how are they selected? Top 10 tl still?

Thx

RAB
30-01-11, 00:22
nobody know ?
Official reply from any GM ?

MrTrip
30-01-11, 03:36
What are the rules re belt drop now?
When where wherenot which items and how are they selected? Top 10 tl still?

Thx

When -> When you die

Where -> Everywhere except war zones and Regants Lab (NOT the detention facility, the LAB)

wherenot -> War zones & Regants Lab

How are they selected -> Fucking retarded random (Actually I'm not 100% sure, but I never seem to drop my really really good stuff)

RAB
30-01-11, 03:54
Lol. Thx as i fowt then. Regents lab is an op zone isnt it?

MrTrip
30-01-11, 03:57
Lol. Thx as i fowt then. Regents lab is an op zone isnt it?

Negative. Regants Lab is the place you go for the Regant PA mission.

flib
30-01-11, 08:21
The more things you have in your inventory, the less likely it is for you to drop something important. So filling your inventory with lots of stuff that normally drops in belts is a good way to usually not have to worry about dropping stuff.

RAB
30-01-11, 11:30
I guess which takes me back to my orig question: what drops? And what doesnt

[K1]Luke
30-01-11, 12:48
Everything that is in your inventory or armour slots, or 2-0 in your quickbelt. The only safe slots are implants which have been poked (they will pop but will never drop if they are implanted when you die) and #1 in your quick access belt.

Your SL will also determine how much drops. a Red SL chap will not only drop a large amount of items, but also does not need his belt to be hacked to access it, it is already unlocked. *Back in NC1 on the test server, my melee tank died with -99 SL, he dropped every rare weapon he had on him, along with the Camo PA and all of his armour*

Also, if you have a large amount of negative SL, you will drop your belt in OP zones... although it has been a while since I've seen that happen so someone needs to confirm it.

RAB
30-01-11, 13:37
Luvlie thx mate

Garfield
30-01-11, 14:56
u forgott about battle dome zone, isnt a belt drop tone aswell. there are items u drop more often then others. never botherd to check if its tl wise or just the game wich likes to make u run around w/o pants or your rat steak :D

Biglines
30-01-11, 15:14
epic weapons, implants and armour also don't drop.

most people fill their inventory with drop spells (like tl96 or so spells), named because it doesnt matter much if they drop, and spells are very light for the tl they have

[K1]Luke
30-01-11, 19:32
epic weapons, implants and armour also don't drop.

Armour drops ^^ Can't say the same for epic weapons. I presume that WoC weapons can drop? I'm sure I've hacked one out of a belt in the past. As for faction epic items, God knows ^^

RAB
30-01-11, 20:04
I seem to remember faction epic weps dont drop and can repair back to 120%

Garfield
30-01-11, 20:26
any epic/mr jones quest item is non drop even the CA power armor but WoC items do drop nowadays.

Biglines
31-01-11, 01:08
Luke']Armour drops ^^ Can't say the same for epic weapons. I presume that WoC weapons can drop? I'm sure I've hacked one out of a belt in the past. As for faction epic items, God knows ^^
`that sentence meant that epic weapons, epic implants and epic armour didnt drop ;) (yes, CA has copbot armour :P, it doesn't drop)