PDA

View Full Version : So can we get a run down of the staff?

MrTrip
22-01-11, 15:38
Staff has changed a lot, GMs etc. so...who is who?

I see Chenoa is now the Lead GM. What ever happened to Carbonite? I know he has been gone for a long time but Jeeezz...

From what I gather its..

Chenoa
Hoder
Danae (Though I don't think she logs into game...at all...ever o_O doing anything except dropping an awesome comment every once in awhile)
Nid (But I think he is just on the forums)

Who else is there and what am I missing?

Garfield
22-01-11, 20:36
Mr Watson
Parallax
BlackIvory

(whoever gave me the Bud Judson mission for TT, may i finish it someday??)

Trivaldi
22-01-11, 21:24
My PM box is always open. I may not have access in-game but I'm still here watching from the shadows. ;)

MrTrip
23-01-11, 02:45
My PM box is always open. I may not have access in-game but I'm still here watching from the shadows. ;)

Ohhh I forgot about you.

So, is that all we have?

Powerpunsh
23-01-11, 06:32
I believe there is always a gm watching you. Just drop a present and they may appear.
In Case of 99,9% the gms wont like your present and will spawn a grim chaser behind you if you are on low health in the desert. Happened to me alot. :p

Chenoa
23-01-11, 12:46
Who else is there and what am I missing?

Danae - English Helpdesk
Nidhogg - English Lead Moderator
Trivaldi - English Moderator
Black Ivory - German/English GM
Tharos - German/English GM
Hoder - English GM
Skymir - German Moderator
Zoltan - QA
Chenoa - Lead GM & Moderator, German Helpdesk

... and some more in the background :)

I see Chenoa is now the Lead GM.
No, for quite a long time ago now :angel:

MrTrip
23-01-11, 16:53

No, for quite a long time ago now :angel:

Congrats on that whenever I missed it! Last I saw you were just the events GM, I must be blind or something lol

Danae
23-01-11, 23:20
I do English support: accounts/helpdesk/forum slag slapping and I do too log into the game you MrTrippy wee monkey! :P Especially when people forget their apartment passwords ^^ Which surprisingly happens more than you'd think! I just don't go on in-game chat, ever.

Strife
24-01-11, 00:19
Danae for employee of the month

MrTrip
24-01-11, 06:42
I do English support: accounts/helpdesk/forum slag slapping and I do too log into the game you MrTrippy wee monkey! :P Especially when people forget their apartment passwords ^^ Which surprisingly happens more than you'd think! I just don't go on in-game chat, ever.

Then I demand you reveal yourself to me at least once :D So I may quickly sex you in that sexy copbot PA, except I want you to wear the pink one, because I don't want to feel all weird when I do it.

Thank you <3

Its nice to know we still have active support staff even though people think there isn't any.

yavimaya
24-01-11, 08:32
Then I demand you reveal yourself to me at least once :D So I may quickly sex you in that sexy copbot PA, except I want you to wear the pink one, because I don't want to feel all weird when I do it.

Thank you <3

Its nice to know we still have active support staff even though people think there isn't any.

I'm assuming that your assuming Danae is female, you better bloody hope.

Jodo
24-01-11, 09:57
I'm assuming that your assuming Danae is female, you better bloody hope.

That's a long established fact isn't it? "She" posts enough hotty pics of herself in the RL pics thread.

yavimaya
24-01-11, 11:13
That's a long established fact isn't it? "She" posts enough hotty pics of herself in the RL pics thread.

haha, its all speculation.

Dribble Joy
24-01-11, 14:02
I've met Danae IRL, and yes, she is a gurl.

MrTrip
24-01-11, 14:19

So...So...SO LUCKY

I'd probably get all retarded and ask for an autograph or something. :D

Brammers
24-01-11, 18:23
Zoltan - QA

That's a new name on the list I don't think I've seen before. Any chance he's testing a patch? :angel:

Danae
25-01-11, 02:47

I'm an old lady now, Dribblehunneh! I've met several of you folks, including Nid, who I am proud to say, I got a hug from with his massive ban-hammer-swinging-arms! ;P Feels like eons ago :(

nikkon
25-01-11, 05:46
so who is running the exploits mail or does that fall under helpdesk ?

Chenoa
25-01-11, 10:02
That's a new name on the list I don't think I've seen before. Any chance he's testing a patch? :angel:

Zoltan is in the team since years now, but more in the background :) And he's QA, not a DEV :)

@nikkon: "Helpdesk" in this case not only "helpdesk@neocron.com", but it was meant the complete ticketsystem :)

Biglines
25-01-11, 13:56
why do people that don't play the game run a job that requires them to know those things? (to catch exploiters you need to know what's possible or not in the game)

Chenoa
25-01-11, 15:25
Who says that he doesn't play that game? He isn't only present in the forums, but he knows the game very well :)

Chen

Biglines
25-01-11, 15:54
but danae doesnt does she? and shes helpdesk/exploits@?

Brammers
25-01-11, 16:18
but danae doesnt does she? and shes helpdesk/exploits@?

Maybe Danae does or doesn't play, but does it matter? I'm very sure she is more than capable of passing an email to the right person.

Biglines
25-01-11, 20:01
Maybe Danae does or doesn't play, but does it matter? I'm very sure she is more than capable of passing an email to the right person.
for it not to matter, all the blatant hackers and banevaders should be getting banned, which they are not

Chenoa
25-01-11, 22:01
Feel free to report them ? If you did via ticket to exploit@neocron.com send the ticketnumber to Danae or me to check it out.

Chen

Biglines
25-01-11, 22:06
Feel free to report them ? If you did via ticket to exploit@neocron.com send the ticketnumber to Danae or me to check it out.

Chen
I never receive any ticket numbers or even replies.. except one time, which was a thank you note, and nothing at all happened

Danae
26-01-11, 00:02
I'm sure it's been stated repeatedly on the forums but I'll say it again - abuse@ and exploit@ tickets do NOT get a ticket number because we do not respond directly to the complainant UNLESS we require follow up information (which we rarely do), we respond to the action/report in question and it's investigated and dealt with by staff and information regarding abuse and exploits are never discussed on the forums. All in all consider it an anonymous tipster line. You tip us to questionable activities and we deploy stealthy storm bots to check it out ^^

MrTrip
26-01-11, 01:10
How about a meet the staff day in NC? On Terra please? We could have a pvp event that the GMs join in on. They can use anything except PPU buffs since they already have 255 in all resists. That would be a fun way to meet the staff and show people that GMs still care about the game?

Biglines
26-01-11, 01:12
I'm sure it's been stated repeatedly on the forums but I'll say it again - abuse@ and exploit@ tickets do NOT get a ticket number because we do not respond directly to the complainant UNLESS we require follow up information (which we rarely do), we respond to the action/report in question and it's investigated and dealt with by staff and information regarding abuse and exploits are never discussed on the forums. All in all consider it an anonymous tipster line. You tip us to questionable activities and we deploy stealthy storm bots to check it out ^^
well since nothing is happening, and blatant (as in eveyr single player in the game knows about it) ban evaders are rampant in the game, as well as hackers, I was wondering why none of the people that have any power, actually play the game so they can actually take evidence that is perfectly valid for anyone who knows the game, and turn it into bans. if the cheater situation were sufficiently addressed, 90% of the people that left in the past 3 years wouldn't have left. Now I'm not blaming you for not knowing, but I would prefer some actual players to be GM's, or at least have the ability to provide evidence that is taken seriously.

Flashlite
26-01-11, 06:26
whos cares how many gm's they have. they all suck. i see hackers night and day and still doing it.

MrTrip
26-01-11, 10:17
How about a meet the staff day in NC? On Terra please? We could have a pvp event that the GMs join in on. They can use anything except PPU buffs since they already have 255 in all resists. That would be a fun way to meet the staff and show people that GMs still care about the game?

I'm just going to quote and repost this because I want it seen before you tards get my thread closed :(

Brammers
26-01-11, 12:46

That would be cool. Which of the GM's is first against my APU monk? :D

flib
27-01-11, 22:30
That definitely sounds like fun, but considering how little GM support (none) has been gotten with events lately, I doubt it will happen.

Garfield
28-01-11, 00:02
yeah nice idea.

btw why is everyone saying thers no GM support for events? i can tell there would be plenty if ppl just ask in time.....

Chenoa
28-01-11, 16:11
yeah nice idea.

btw why is everyone saying thers no GM support for events? i can tell there would be plenty if ppl just ask in time.....

Absolutely! Me & my mailbox are still there :angel:

Chen

RAB
28-01-11, 16:40
Any support for any of the events i am arranging would be very much appreciated by all i am sure!!
Sure you have seen the threads.

On that note.. Is it possible to create or at least rename a trophy for the UCC event champion if it all works out?

Chenoa
28-01-11, 19:45
Any support for any of the events i am arranging would be very much appreciated by all i am sure!!
Sure you have seen the threads.

On that note.. Is it possible to create or at least rename a trophy for the UCC event champion if it all works out?

Let me know via eMail what kind of support you need.
And sorry, but no new trophy or renaming one is possible :(
Let's talk about an existing one.

Chen

RAB
28-01-11, 22:52
Existing one?

And really only anti cheaters help would be great if you're around.

Thanks ooodles

Flashlite
30-01-11, 03:40
less event's more banning hackers.....

MrTrip
30-01-11, 03:45
less event's more banning hackers.....

This is not a discussion about that.

Seriously, lets keep this kind of stuff out of this thread.

From this post on, if Moderators can remove anything complaining about cheaters etc that would be great.

I have some ideas for events that will be a bit more in depth with the community that I'll be sharing with Chenoa in the next few days.

flib
30-01-11, 08:17
Good luck.
I say that sarcastically, but I do mean it.