PDA

View Full Version : ZOMG! Teh CRACK IS BACK!

nEo-1664
19-01-11, 11:54
Well, kinda, I think it's more the want of the 'sex' emote, but either way you look at it, I willingly re-downloaded, installed, patched up the game and successfully logged in for the first time in mmmmm 'some time (tm)'

Anyone else thinking of making an off the cuff return all of sudden? lol :angel:

RAB
19-01-11, 12:51
dont know who you are but welcome back ! :)

zii
19-01-11, 15:11
Welcome back. We never left. Who are you? :-)

Brammers
19-01-11, 15:17
Sex! ...But who are you? :p

L0KI
19-01-11, 15:50
I remember you, if that's any consolation.

Welcome back!

I'm still here, but log in pretty much once quarterly.

nEo-1664
19-01-11, 18:21
I've been around in NC since middle Beta 3 I think, might have been Beta 4. Used to have char's by the name of nEo-1664 was a TANK in R&D, then R&D|NESW. Moved into PIMP for awhile, then finally into Phoenix Ltd.

But due to name regulations during the migration from NC1 to NC2, I couldn't use nEo-1664 anymore.

Nowadays you'll find me running around as Logic Six, Stairs or Skittles all still part of Phoenix though :)

yavimaya
19-01-11, 23:38
I don't remember you!
but then noone remembers me either....

Mr. Kassad
19-01-11, 23:52
Neocron... They all come back sooner or later... If they ever left in the first place... :cool:

RAB
20-01-11, 00:54
Hope to see you on the 4th. See event post. :)

james_finn
20-01-11, 11:07
Good to see you back - but who are you? :p On that note I will be coming back (I've even got it installed on my mac using wine <3 MrTrip for that) but I'm in Italy stuck behind a huge firewall :(

P.S. I'm Delphi from Phoenix/PIMP/R&D|NESW Beta 3.5 days

Riddle
20-01-11, 18:52
i been trying to come back, but i'm in bloody Geneva for the past week on business.

Going to install this weekend again, See you Phoenix boyz around, must see if my Tank is still in there :)

Been a while, just hope i can remember where all my shit is!

Nidhogg
22-01-11, 01:10
I remember you, but that's not necessarily a good thing. ;) But welcome back anyway!

nEo-1664
22-01-11, 01:37
I remember you, but that's not necessarily a good thing. ;) But welcome back anyway!

Hmmmmm, If Niddy can remember me... I hope it was for only the good things...

:angel:

Trivaldi
22-01-11, 21:27
Welcome back :)

phunqe
23-01-11, 02:25

Haha, it's like having a police officer saying "Hmm, don't I know you from somewhere?" when you get introduced :lol:

Oh yeah and I remember you as well <comfort> :p

FireWarrior
23-01-11, 19:08
Neocrack is one of those games you just return to, time and time again. Slightly old by now and not enough players... but by god it's awesome to be here again :)

Strife
23-01-11, 22:30
Lurking till patch is back up and working :P

Heavyporker
03-02-11, 06:30
Damn! Neo-1664, that is a name I have not heard in a LONG time.

Damn... you made me nostalgia.

L0KI
03-02-11, 10:47
Playing Darkfall until something gets patched.

It seems a HELL of a lot of former NC vets are in Darkfall. It feels like a reunion at times :D

gypsiMoth
07-02-11, 00:47
Like teh song;
Noe check in Dewell hither n yon prithee Leave?
Noxoius laugher..... scurring Ere be de drum The gatlin
Varmits?
Dr. no no no/ sorry
Psst re: Britsh burump Hurrah humpleheplets
Amrican whoopsi daisy carrots ingots glass o port agin
Runs off to Plaza 2 to see if it be
Doldrums wee lil Ghost+sies?
belts shiny furrin minute

Sqwints be round same old
Sir Leave?? Atumn checking nervously round de bout nope....., wibks harrrumph :rolleyes:

Strife
07-02-11, 15:30
Playing Darkfall until something gets patched.

It seems a HELL of a lot of former NC vets are in Darkfall. It feels like a reunion at times :D
I did the trial and got kinda into it, but didnt have the $ at the time. I watched a PvP video of it recently and was completely turned off from it. The combat just looks terrible for casters, and I don't really think the manual targeting works(from a design view) unless you're using AoE skills.

It seems like it's got a great sandbox endgame, never really saw why it needed to be such a massive multi-tier grind-fest. Unless they can get some good promotions going to get old players back, and new ones in, it seems like it's going to die out in 2 years max.