PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Ohhhh its on folks

MrTrip
30-12-10, 11:21
So, LOVELY Christmas, somebody broke into my house and stole my xbox 360 and my stereo tuner.

Now, before I continue, let me point out that they did not steal any of the six laptops I had laying around? Makes me think it was a bunch of idiot kids. Also, they stole my stereo tuner...but not my speakers? Like....really guys?

Most of this makes me think that it was a personal attack considering they only took the 360 (and tuner O_o), and they made it quick. They even found my controller that I leave under the arm of my chair. Only people who have been at my house know were I put that controller.

So, I contacted XBL and have a plan setup. I can't wait until they try to log my profile in online....I really hope to god they do. I'll have that xbox back in no time.

So there is my lovely holidays story. :( I saved up for quite awhile to buy the xbox and games and controllers. I probably won't be able to buy another now since I got it before I started paying for my new house.

Oh well, guess I'll have more time for Neocron now lol

Biglines
30-12-10, 11:25
aww sux man, much damage to the house?

reminds me of a mate, his macbook pro got stolen, but dropbox logged the ip of the next time that laptop synced to his account. Haven't heard whether the police did anything with the ip, but love all these new things that sync with identities ;) really shows how much our "privacy" has been changed.

silent000
30-12-10, 11:51
Sorry MrTrip bu the orphans needed Christmas too, I will replace it year :)

MrTrip
30-12-10, 12:00
aww sux man, much damage to the house?

reminds me of a mate, his macbook pro got stolen, but dropbox logged the ip of the next time that laptop synced to his account. Haven't heard whether the police did anything with the ip, but love all these new things that sync with identities ;) really shows how much our "privacy" has been changed.

No, they kicked in the front door and it just broke the frame. I have been meaning to put a new frame on the door anyway. Maybe I'll try parking a squad car in front of my house from now on lol

Sorry MrTrip bu the orphans needed Christmas too, I will replace it year :)

AH HA! Well enjoy your two empty game cases. They left the CDs for Black Ops and Halo Reach here. Idiots.