Is there a rare apu barrel ? Or equiv ?

Thanks

Biglines
29-11-10, 23:54
http://www.techhaven.org/db/weapons/psi/apu

RAB
30-11-10, 01:04
dohh. dupid me!
It didnt say what type they were but noticed the last few have icons which show type.

Dohh.

Thanks dude :)

Biglines
30-11-10, 11:00
i could have answered but thought you would be helped more with the actual source ;)

Brammers
30-11-10, 12:08
Is there a rare apu barrel ? Or equiv ?

Thanks

And as an APU player, your barrel's of choice are Thunderstorm, Firestorm and Pestilence.

They are ok for levelling, but all of them are slow to cast.

Of course, you will always get someone in your team who only realises this when the PPU in the team is rezzing him. :p

Faid
30-11-10, 17:23
lol, I still remember the first time I found out what a holy Pestilence was way back when. I cast it at one of my cabs in my appy and all of a sudden I'm surrounded by green soup, 5 secs later I'm lying on my appy floor dead thinking to myself "so thats what a holy pestilence does."

Morpheus
30-11-10, 23:10
lol, I still remember the first time I found out what a holy Pestilence was way back when. I cast it at one of my cabs in my appy and all of a sudden I'm surrounded by green soup, 5 secs later I'm lying on my appy floor dead thinking to myself "so thats what a holy pestilence does."
*giggles* - yes, yes. my apu had some similar experiences with that barrels :P

RAB
01-12-10, 12:56

rofl dohh!!
thats the sort of thing I'd do !! lol

William Antrim
02-12-10, 20:01
Or you'd end up with token melee tank running straight through the middle of it.