PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I'm back to Nc but...

alehound
20-11-10, 07:35
Installed Nc. Updated. Won't get past loading screen. Wat do? Is NC down? :confused:

Animated
20-11-10, 11:58
I have this problem myself. To fix it I have to go to Windows Task Manager and shut down aacenter.exe in order for Neocron to run.

If I don't, the game just hangs at the "Loading" screen. Hopefully it works for you too.

Biglines
20-11-10, 13:04
try moving the neocron2 folder outside of program files (ie my documents or on another disk), if its installed somewhere else already try installing it in program files. try running client.exe as adminstrator, or neocron itself.

and if all else fails, use the method nobby thinks he invented and start closing down random processes in your taskmanager (save anything ur working on first), but this is really a very very very last resort, and if you have to do it, find out which process is the on that allows u to connect, then reboot and only close down that process

RAB
20-11-10, 13:55
worth checking obvious silly stuff you may have overlooked like anything that blocks processes/IP/firewall/peers etc...

alehound
21-11-10, 20:34
Thanks for the ideas. I ended up reinstalling and did a file check and then it downloaded a bazillion broken files. Everything good now. So it seems not so many playing now and lotsa hackers. I guess I'm going back to the dome of york and live with the cyborgs.... Later