PDA

View Full Version : [Update] Login back again

Dr Phil
13-11-10, 21:34
Anyone else having problems logging in atm?
I cant get past the password screen right now :confused:

Biglines
13-11-10, 21:35
same...

Atuqula
13-11-10, 21:48
same problem :mad:

Faid
13-11-10, 21:50
same here and the same for other people im on ts with as well

Chenoa
13-11-10, 21:55
Thx, I just reported it, please stay patient. Will post ASAP when I get some news for you.

Chen

zii
13-11-10, 22:07
Oh pooh. Oh giant pulsating turd on a pooh stick.

Dr Phil
13-11-10, 22:26
Stay patient?! Are you crazy?! I need mah crack!! :p

Thats what i get from thinking a weekend without drinking would be good for me... :(

RAB
13-11-10, 22:32
phew - my daughter was just playing on the pc and ran away looking guilty... then cron didn't work !! AAAAaarrrrgggghhh !!

Was about to cry !

:)

Chenoa
13-11-10, 22:58
Stay patient?! Are you crazy?! I need mah crack!! :p

Thats what i get from thinking a weekend without drinking would be good for me... :(

OMG !!!! Wanna get some of the "Chenoa - special - tea" ? j/k :)

Yes, you have to stay patient, sorry, but it could take a while. Will inform you asap as written.

Chen

Flashlite
13-11-10, 23:02
chenoa why are there more active KK workers on the forums then in the game?

zii
13-11-10, 23:09
Why am I not out having a drink, but instead listening to other people's narrative while they play Left 4 Dead. Rude.

I am going to introduce a bottle of wine to my throat :)

Biglines
13-11-10, 23:59
Why am I not out having a drink, but instead listening to other people's narrative while they play Left 4 Dead. Rude.

pff, didn't the missus tell u to go to bed? :p

Neallys
14-11-10, 00:03

Oh look you spelled Left 4 Dead right :lol:

RAB
14-11-10, 05:20
still not working for me :(

[K1]Luke
14-11-10, 10:45
KK patched the game so cheaters can't log in, so everyone just admitted to it!!!! :D

Only joking. Technical staff don't work weekends, see you online tomorrow chaps.

Morpheus
14-11-10, 11:05
Lukes Signature']...'Uncle, were you a hero in Neocron?' Uncle Luke said 'No, but I served in a clan of heroes'
any chance you copied that from "band of brothers"? :)

[K1]Luke
14-11-10, 12:02
any chance you copied that from "band of brothers"? :)

Yes :( Best mini-series I've ever seen!

Jodo
14-11-10, 13:15
Luke']Yes :( Best mini-series I've ever seen!

Agreed. I just got it on Blu-Ray. :) The Pacific is pretty good too.

Rage
14-11-10, 13:19
Just felt like posting :) --I was wondering what was going on. I'm guessing this isn't the normal 'server crash' ay? The game starts up just fine though cant connect to the Log-In server, also, when trying to close my client, it freezes? Anyone else having that problem/issues?

Though I ensurely doubt it, I hope something positive comes from this down-time. A fix to some accounts. I know my friend Shizz cant log-in, as well as many others though it was threw the click2play sign-up so iDK.

Biglines
14-11-10, 14:10
Just felt like posting :) --I was wondering what was going on. I'm guessing this isn't the normal 'server crash' ay? The game starts up just fine though cant connect to the Log-In server, also, when trying to close my client, it freezes? Anyone else having that problem/issues?

Though I ensurely doubt it, I hope something positive comes from this down-time. A fix to some accounts. I know my friend Shizz cant log-in, as well as many others though it was threw the click2play sign-up so iDK.
KK don't work in the weekends, so no, it's just a general fuckup of the login server. People were still online when the login server crashed, but people couldn't login anymore, so it's the account/login server, not the world servers (account management has been fucked for weeks, can't log in to change pass etc).

RAB
14-11-10, 14:10

Yep - exactly what mine doing - have to kill it with task manager.

Dr Phil
14-11-10, 15:30
Why is it that im always REALLY bored of my other games, when NC is down? :wtf:
And its fucking terrible weather aswell, so cba going for a ride on my mountainbike.. :(

Biglines
14-11-10, 15:33
Why is it that im always REALLY bored of my other games, when NC is down? :wtf:
And its fucking terrible weather aswell, so cba going for a ride on my mountainbike.. :(
and why is it ALWAYS on the weekend so KK isn't available to fix it? :p

Morpheus
14-11-10, 15:37
and why is it ALWAYS on the weekend so KK isn't available to fix it? :p
maby it's just their way to say piss of volks, bar has closed :rolleyes:

Chenoa
14-11-10, 15:40
Update: Servers are back again

Chenoa

Biglines
14-11-10, 15:43
8| wow

Dr Phil
14-11-10, 15:59

Chenoa
... Since when is it possible to fix anything durring weekends..?
Anyways.. That was some surprising, but great news! :D

Morpheus
14-11-10, 15:59
maby it's just their way to say piss of volks, bar has closed :rolleyes:
ok, chen proofed i'm wrong :lol:

RAB
14-11-10, 16:57

Chenoa

Lol - Egg on yer face - gotta laugh !!!
:)

Morpheus