PDA

View Full Version : Changing faction

Original monk
10-11-10, 12:01
I have a question about factions, i have a black dragon character and would like to make it a tangent character. Now all my factionsymphaty of anticity is around 10 and all my anticity faction symp around minus 30 .. people told me to do mission but i cant take up even the easiest mission with -30 symp. You need +7 symp or something for the lowest possible mission.

I asked multiple times on helpchannel but got no reaction so i thaught i try here. What can i do to up my sympathy with tangent so i can change faction ?

Chuck Norris
10-11-10, 12:30
Go to do missions from techhaven until you get positive, I think its 5 faction per mission.

Linear
10-11-10, 13:21
they are hard as hell even with ppu support so take someone with you and be sure you make more damage on these mobs

*Dazz*
10-11-10, 13:23
You can also leave him logged on for days and it will eventually go up to +10.... That's if you have nothing better to do for a week or so... At -30 it shouldn't take but a week maybe. I've had to do that for -99 when I came back in '09 and had used the old "symp bitch" system years before 8| That was a bit longer than a week lol.

Dr Phil
10-11-10, 14:51
Yea the afk way is by far the easiest..

Last time i helped with those mobs for the symp missions (me on ppu, 2 fighters), the fighters died multiple times.. They were a bit careless at times, but still.. At least get a ppu to help you, if you want to try them..

*Dazz*
11-11-10, 13:30
I've done em with a rhino on tank before.

Neallys
11-11-10, 14:55
I had that problem and then I found the perfect solution..

.. I rerolled

Original monk
15-11-10, 12:19
Thanx a million guys, i gonna try all that but maybe rerolling isnt such a bad idea lol, probably saves time :)

I miss that faction change NPC :)

Morpheus
15-11-10, 16:31
Thanx a million guys, i gonna try all that but maybe rerolling isnt such a bad idea lol, probably saves time :)

I miss that faction change NPC :)
even though its not legal - when you kill an enemy of tanget, you gain sympathy for tangent. just need to find a bitch willing to be killed over and over again.

Dr Phil
15-11-10, 18:19
even though its not legal - when you kill an enemy of tanget, you gain sympathy for tangent. just need to find a bitch willing to be killed over and over again.
You only gain TT symp as a TT player..

Morpheus
15-11-10, 18:34
You only gain TT symp as a TT player..
oh - sorry for that false info then

Biglines
15-11-10, 18:34
and its perfectly legal ;) even the point

Dr Phil
15-11-10, 19:34
and its perfectly legal ;) even the point
Symp bitches isnt legal..
That was one of the main reasons why they removed SL gain from killing enemies, since people would just have a SL whore, to fix theire bad SL..

I miss when we gained SL from killing people though.. Loved going to pp1 with very bad SL, and then be at 100 SL after a couple of hours of fighting..

Chenoa
15-11-10, 20:11
I will check it out and if it will be possible to talk to her, I will bring back "Secret" to the wastes maybe at the end of the week.

Maybe you remember her ?

Chen :)

Hoder
15-11-10, 20:46
even though its not legal - when you kill an enemy of tanget, you gain sympathy for tangent. just need to find a bitch willing to be killed over and over again.That problem was patched out a long time ago. Anyway, if you know it's not legal, you should know better than post about it on here.

Dr Phil
15-11-10, 20:54
I will check it out and if it will be possible to talk to her, I will bring back "Secret" to the wastes maybe at the end of the week.

Maybe you remember her ?

Bringing back "Secret" would be seriously sweet :D

Biglines
15-11-10, 21:44

Maybe you remember her ?

I love you

hybok
15-11-10, 23:23
yeah tbh secret should have never been removed..

its a total joke.. for that fact u pk neutrals in p2.. on a game where u cant avoid that.. then u wanna join a clan that u have -99 symp with and u cant..
the length of time u have to devote to getting from -99 to +10 is just crazy :\

secret forever tbh! u should put her in p1 as well.. why even bother with the wastes? more hassel.

I

Original monk
17-11-10, 23:55

Maybe you remember her ?

Oh very nice to hear, thank you :cool:

This is gonna safe one hell alot of time :)

Original monk
19-11-10, 12:31
Anyone spotted "secret" ? I think she used to be near blackmist garbage dump but could be wrong :)

Garfield
19-11-10, 13:49
Anyone spotted "secret" ? I think she used to be near blackmist garbage dump but could be wrong :)
u do know we are talking about KK staff doing something ingame!? dont u know how much of an effort it is to log in and spawn something, guess the KK_ login window is something wierd and asks for more then a acc name and pw

Dr Phil
19-11-10, 14:16
u do know we are talking about KK staff doing something ingame!? dont u know how much of an effort it is to log in and spawn something, guess the KK_ login window is something wierd and asks for more then a acc name and pw
Yeh you gotta pray to it - and its a looooong prayer! Before you can log in...

Anyways Chenoa, any ETA on "Secret"? :p

Chenoa
19-11-10, 22:42
"Secret" is hidden in the canyons now, because it's like an underground mission to help people. But only those, whom she never saw before! People she helped in the past, can't get her support again!

Good luck!

:angel:

Neallys
19-11-10, 23:09
"Secret" is hidden in the canyons now, because it's like an underground mission to help people. But only those, whom she never saw before! People she helped in the past, can't get her support again!

Good luck!

I think it would rather be better to just let everyone be able to change. We actually need this to bring changes in the OP scene. Pretty please, I'll bake you a cake. :p

Biglines
19-11-10, 23:36
I agree, everyone who's still playing pretty much used her in the past, but seeing as the op scene has completely changed since then it would be very welcome for people to be able to change again with bad symp.

Flashlite
19-11-10, 23:54
What Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Dazz*
20-11-10, 01:47
What Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what Fuck Is This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

flib
20-11-10, 13:08

Good luck!

*Dazz*
20-11-10, 13:24
It's like gettin a busted toy for christmas

Gau
20-11-10, 14:01
i woulda thought sayin she is back every one has a clean slate agen

BUT

once you have used her you carnt use her agen

OR

make the price double each time you use her

;) well that is what i think

Biglines
20-11-10, 14:06
make the price double each time you use her
I like that one

Gau
20-11-10, 14:19
loooool imagen it biggie

looooool that would make ppl think twice :P

msressi
20-11-10, 15:14
It sure would make ppl think twice before they kill once too many times and have -99 SL and then can't change again because they threw the cash into the wind and lost it all.

[K1]Luke
20-11-10, 17:20
I like the price doubling thing, with the obvious cap of 20mil. Most people can afford to do it like 8 times before they are bankrupt, which is a fair bit. We definitely need Secret back though.

Garfield
20-11-10, 21:08
since when does cash mater ?

i like the "one way ticket" idea but what definitely unfair is, is ppl wich used secrets service when she was around the first time cant use it yet once again

Biglines
20-11-10, 21:32
it only improves the game if faction switching is easy, cuz roleplay is dead anyway, and for those that are involved with roleplay it wouldnt matter anyway.

has anyone found her yet?

and garfield, only tradeskillers and sandwiches have loads of money, most other people would feel it tbh

Original monk
21-11-10, 12:12

Good luck!

Hehe sweet, ill be looking for the lil secret right away :)

Biglines
21-11-10, 12:41
she's been found, but I heard she doesn't work

Genji
21-11-10, 19:48
duh, I don't think there's a single person that hasn't already used her.. lol

*Dazz*
21-11-10, 19:57
I enjoyed using her and then I left...

[K1]Luke
22-11-10, 18:45
duh, I don't think there's a single person that hasn't already used her.. lol

That sounds like a conversation I overheard when I was 8 about my mom! I crept downstairs at like 1am and my uncle said that to my dad.

I never saw them again, strange... O_o

flib
22-11-10, 23:38
I think double might be a bit extreme, although I certainly wouldn't put it above them.

Original monk
23-11-10, 12:28
My black dragon tank with -25 TT symp talked to "secret" yesterday to change to tangent but the screen blacks out the whole time, also after relogging .. i assume i used her allready like 6 or 7 years ago :(

So i can now AFK my char for a week, then do horribly hard FA missions, change FA faction, do tangent missions and go tangent .. with other words yust reroll lol

Anyway because of secret my capped full hacknet hacker could change to TT without any hassle wich is fabulous :cool:

Also there where some enjoyable discussions and jokes (thanx for the fake hints some of you) and also a littlebit of drama on helpchannel hehe

Thanx for putting the secret out, it was like a small event yeh :D

CMaster
23-11-10, 12:49
Err the "TH Missions" are not just for FA you know. You can do Tangent ones (although it helps if you can be in a tangent-friendly faction, IE not FA once you have TT symp 10, because you can then run Very Easy recycle missions to get to 50 for the change. Although it isn't a big deal to run rat missions if you are enemy).

Original monk
23-11-10, 15:42
Err the "TH Missions" are not just for FA you know. You can do Tangent ones (although it helps if you can be in a tangent-friendly faction, IE not FA once you have TT symp 10, because you can then run Very Easy recycle missions to get to 50 for the change. Although it isn't a big deal to run rat missions if you are enemy).

I didnt know actually, thanx !

Neallys
23-11-10, 20:14
Chenoa,

Couldn't we just switch her to change people's faction like all the time?
Trying to make up a new clan and bring some activity in the OP-Fight scene but no one can switch to the right faction

Wubwub

Garfield
23-11-10, 21:54
Chenoa,

Couldn't we just switch her to change people's faction like all the time?
Trying to make up a new clan and bring some activity in the OP-Fight scene but no one can switch to the right faction

Wubwub

lame excuse for laziness tbh

Biglines
23-11-10, 22:10
garfield, you do realize that most people have negative sympathy for most factions they arent in right? bloody hard to get that back if you're not setup for pve.

CMaster
23-11-10, 22:35
Thing is, that's the intention of the faction symp system you know. It's meant to give consequences to attacking neutrals and friendlies. It's meant to discourage fighting in the city (as are several other things - as much as some people might enjoy P2 fights, it's not intended and the game discourages it as much as possible).

There was the problem when they initially brought in the new symp system - in the old one, you would lose symp with enemies for killing them in areas you were meant to - wasteland, attacking rival cities, etc. But you could gain it easily again by killing, so it wasn't a big deal. When they changed the system, plenty of people were on -99 symp with no real way of getting it back despite having played by the rule beforehand. The TH missions were the only answer they got. Now, that isn't really an excuse any more. Of course, with the player base thats left, it's probably not worth having all these incentives - the player who remain have long since driven off anyone who might care about actually playing to faction or coherence of the world.

Biglines
23-11-10, 23:08
I agree, and when the game had some sort of population it wouldn't have been a problem, because there would be enough clans to join. Realistically however, there's 2 active opwar clans now, seeing as AD have died down again, union's main members have left for some other mmo and sxr never plays in the standard opwar times for the rest of the clans.

so in the current climate, switching factions is business of the day for the proper enjoyment of neocron endgame, and for the current situation secret would do a lot to make playing the game a lot more enjoyable. (believe me, I'm all for a system that discourages ally killing)

Original monk
24-11-10, 11:20
I agree wholeheartly :)

Dr Phil
24-11-10, 12:47
Yeh.. Just make it as easy as possible for 99% of the server (the pvp'ers).
We just want to fight as much as possible, especially opfight.. And that requires a clan to be..
I personally are probably never gonna be able to join TG and Crahn on most of my chars.. And i abused that bitch, Secret a lot last time she was around...

It might sound like im just lazy.. And yea maybe i am, [ edited ]

Garfield
24-11-10, 15:34
for sure because every new OP clan has to be on the DoY side.....

Biglines
24-11-10, 16:15
for sure because every new OP clan has to be on the DoY side.....
what does doy have to do with it? :S the whole point is, not every faction has a clan, so people have to be able to switch, seeing as its easier to have enemy clans, this means it usually isnt a faction you have sympathy with, so incredibly slow and boring to switch to. Just because tangent has an incredibly easy HQ to rapidly gain symp, doesnt mean the other factions have the same. CA, PP etc are hell to gain symp with.

besides, changing factions in most hq takes hours, in the current situation of the game this is simply way too long as generally people play a game to enjoy it, not to endlessly grind in the most boring way possible (since there is absolutely no enjoyable way to gain faction sympathy except with your own)

Neallys
24-11-10, 19:40
I think the main idea is, if people can switch easily we see changes more often and that's not bad IMO. It's not a matter of being lazy, you would tell me to go kill mobs for sympathy or something equally fun I would go for it, but missions, seriously, or make hard missions 5 points a hit or something.

It's just blocking all the people I would like to be in a clan with.

Flashlite
24-11-10, 21:00
why would it matter on faction? who cares about roleplay. just kill the scrubs trying to take your base, ether if they are red,green,black,white,purple,zebra, WHO CARES! WHAT FUCK IS THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-2XS-
24-11-10, 21:33
a few more fuck, shit, and retard make sentences so much nicer

the problem is they want to make a clan but the players are in different factions and can't change it... shit fuck lol!!!!!1111 so there is no OP fight against zebra people because they arent in a fucking clan! shit!