PDA

View Full Version : OPWar Basics

Linear
29-10-10, 13:43
here, i even started a new thread, Biglines, where u can tell me all these things i should know.

Biglines
29-10-10, 14:03
well what I was talking about was that 115 was the normal skill level for hacking layers. And if a person in our clan takes longer than 2 or 3 tries to get a layer, he gets laughed at, because it shouldn't take that long.

personally I've managed to hack layers at 92 hack, but that was one heck of a difficult layer.

also, I'm not going to explain how to hack better (there's no excuse for having to hack more than 5 times in an op :S), because that will mean my belts will get hacked that much easier :p

in my experience btw, 2nd layer is no more difficult than 1st or 3rd

as to more opwar basics, I would be more than willing to help out any clan that is polite and tries to keep accusations within their clan to a minimum, and is willing to fight opfights in a friendly manner (for example, immune fought against the outfit quite a lot, and they were all friendly fights, where we logged bad characters if we were too much for them to handle, and let them have any ops they fought for fairly and bravely).

for the record we had no alliance with the outfit aside from me being in their clan on one character, and a few of our friends being in there (they are in ad now)

Biglines
29-10-10, 14:06
ill give one hint for better hacking, don't start moving in hack immediately, wait a while, else the opponent has too much time to counter your moves

Biglines
29-10-10, 14:13
why are you asking me btw? your main ppu taifu claims to be able to rehack (hardest layer) in less than 30 seconds

Linear
29-10-10, 14:17
well thats nice. but laughing at ppl don't help hacking faster. thats not about how you play that mini-game, its about nods which are often not enough with less skill.

in my expirience, 2nd layer is always little harder than 1st one, 3rd is harder than 2nd. and again, uplinks are harder than other op's.

ok and what about "too much hacking"? u're first person who says so, so explain plz how can it be cuz there is no any words about it.

Linear
29-10-10, 14:19
im asking you because you talking very interesting things. and taifu rehacked dereaux FORTRESS, not an UPLINK, its more easy. and ad's hacked these layers about 10 min or more.

Dr Phil
29-10-10, 14:35
..... Are you joking or something Linear?
Everyone should know the "sweet-spot" for hacking OPs by now O_o
As biggy said, 115 hacking..

And yes, if a Immune member doesnt get the hack in the first 2 tries, someone else do it.
TBH, I see myself as a very bad hacker, but if im not getting a layer in the first 2 tries.. Thats just sad..
Unless im drunk ofc! I once use about 10mins to hack a layer :D

Hehe 10 mins to hack an op.. If they didnt get any resistance that is terrible (AD got some pretty bad hackers though). If they had to fight for it though, 10-20 mins is pretty normal..

Linear
29-10-10, 14:43
..... Are you joking or something Linear?
Everyone should know the "sweet-spot" for hacking OPs by now O_o
As biggy said, 115 hacking..

And yes, if a Immune member doesnt get the hack in the first 2 tries, someone else do it.
TBH, I see myself as a very bad hacker, but if im not getting a layer in the first 2 tries.. Thats just sad..
Unless im drunk ofc! I once use about 10mins to hack a layer :D

Hehe 10 mins to hack an op.. If they didnt get any resistance that is terrible (AD got some pretty bad hackers though). If they had to fight for it though, 10-20 mins is pretty normal..

dunno who are these "everyone" and where did they know about it. im playing this game more than year and this is first time when someone says it should be 115 max, and if more it will be harder.

i think ad's were waiting we come and protect, dunno lol. and there was taifu who rehacked again and again. í've came there at end, just to take a look and shoot a little

Biglines
29-10-10, 14:59
90% of the time when we take longer than 3 minutes to hack an op, it is because we choose not to hack layers because we'd rather have a fight

as to saying that more hack points makes for a more difficult hack, that is from experience, I used to have 130-150 hack on biglines (with drugs and spy 3 buff), and I maybe could hack 1 layer in 10, then they told me to lom to about 115 hack (including spy 3), and suddenly I could hack 4 out of 5 layers.

Linear
29-10-10, 15:09
we do the same, and it works on most op's but not on uplinks. thats the reason why we were unable to get hawkins uplink on last fights vs AD. and my full-hacker dealed easy enough with uplinks.

so ok what else?

Biglines
29-10-10, 15:32
dunno, next friendly fight we'll see if you have some things that you don't know yet ;)

Linear
29-10-10, 15:37
lol 1 vs 1? cuz noone want fight vs immunies now

Biglines
29-10-10, 15:54
both soad and ad fight immune just fine

and why wont union fight us if you don't think we cheat?

Linear
29-10-10, 16:21
as i said its because you guys too mastered for us. it means, u have that wunderwaffel Penas, thats it. so all the fights are boring as hell. here is an usual scenario - we start hacking, some immunies coming, we kill them or force to run. then Penas coming, game over. and then worst immunies op fighters laughing and says they are the greatest - oh c'mon wtf!

thats the reason you guys are so mastered and why we don't want to fight you anymore.

-----------------
"in the old times, when ppl didn't understand something, they were shouting that these are witch thingies. so we still don't understand how its possible to hack an uplink in 3-4 minutes." by Ravel

Dr Phil
29-10-10, 16:27
Guess im gonna have to steal Penas' setup.. Considering that "he" get accused of SO many things, no matter whos playing on him :lol:

Hmm Linear.. Bad fighters? Name one bad fighter in Immune..?

Biglines
29-10-10, 16:28
lol, how is it possible for someone not to take that as an accusation? :p

also, penas has been played by different people, yet somehow they all cheat according to u...

Linear
29-10-10, 16:31
Biglines, Dr X, John Gotty. well they're not bad fighters at all, but they are defeatable and there is no need to shoot them with all the clan.

Biglines
29-10-10, 16:32
"in the old times, when ppl didn't understand something, they were shouting that these are witch thingies. so we still don't understand how its possible to hack an uplink in 3-4 minutes." by Ravel

and I still don't get how it is possible for some clan not to hack uplinks in 3-4 minutes... you do realize that the time between 3rd and 4th layer can be 1 second if there is already someone in hacknet?

also, since immune is neutral to u, opwars are often set so that we also get a hacking bonus by your op, making it sure as hell not difficult to hack

but ill see how long it takes me to hack an uplink later..

but tbh, ask taifu how to properly hack, because it's obvious you're doing something wrong

Linear
29-10-10, 16:33
lol Biggy there was no word of accusation, whats wrong with you? i didn't called anyone cheater

Biglines
29-10-10, 16:33
Biglines, Dr X, John Gotty. well they're not bad fighters at all, but they are defeatable and there is no need to shoot them with all the clan.
dr X = penas...

oh and im defeatable cuz i never play on biglines except in opwars :P and generally I don't go through the trouble of actually drugging against union, because it's not nescesary, although the setup is meant with 2 drugs

Linear
29-10-10, 16:35
your sane max is defeatable too :p

Biglines
29-10-10, 16:36
lol Biggy there was no word of accusation, whats wrong with you? i didn't called anyone cheater
not saying the words doesn't mean not meaning it :p

and tbh, john gotti is a far better player than the person usually on penas... and will win most duels between the two

Linear
29-10-10, 16:37
dr X = penas...

they were on the same time at one op, don't they? correct me if im wrong

Biglines
29-10-10, 16:37
your sane max is defeatable too :p
lol ofc, it's a pe...

Linear
29-10-10, 16:38
not saying the words doesn't mean not meaning it :p

and tbh, john gotti is a far better player than the person usually on penas... and will win most duels between the two

i'll send you antiparanoya pills

and we are talking about the op, not a duels

Biglines
29-10-10, 16:38
they were on the same time at one op, don't they? correct me if im wrong
oh its certainly possible, as it's an account shared by a couple, but 90% of the time the person on penas is the person that usually plays on dr X

Linear
29-10-10, 16:39
oh ok. that doesn't change anything

Biglines
29-10-10, 16:40
can someone close and delete this thread? it's obvious linear doesn't want tips and friendly fights, he just wants to "not accuse anyone" so every one knows what he thinks is happening, even though I have offered mostly help and been trying to get them to just play in a friendly manner.

Linear
29-10-10, 16:44
biglines....u asked why - i said why. whats wrong now?

i don't mind friendly play, but noone else will come. don't you think i should fight alone vs all your clan?

and IM NOT A GODDAMN ACCUSING oh god....

u gave only one tip about hacking. if ill get the chance, ill check it, especially on uplink - maybe i missed something. wonder why do u think im refuse ur tips and help.

stop it, please.

damn i even can talk with you in team speak if u don't believe im not sarcastic or something. just contact me ingame if you want

Biglines
29-10-10, 16:55
i don't mind friendly play, but noone else will come. don't you think i should fight alone vs all your clan?

half the members in your clan get along just fine with us, the other half listens to you, only a few of your people are so bad at pvp that they think any of us hack, so yes you could do perfectly fine and fun opwars with us, and like I said before, if you are willing to behave civilly we will adjust our side so the fight remains equal enough to be fun (either play few vs many, or play as apu's or something like that, we love our themed opwars ;) (themed as in, all woc pe, or all apu's, or melee or something))

just because we're likely to win any equal numbered fight, doesn't mean it can't be fun

and that's not trying to be arrogant, it's just that in my experience we have never lost an opfight where we have equal number to the other clan, even back when nwo had their two main hackers active (aside from one or two against neally)

but still, this is not something for the forums, and also offtopic

on-topic: if you get your clan to play civilly and without accusing (you never accuse directly anymore, true, but some in your clan still do), I will personally try to help you get better if you want.

as to learning how to hack, donpach knows, let him show you how to properly hack, because if you didn't know my tip yet, there's a whole lot more you can do to improve your hacking

Flashlite
29-10-10, 18:40
[QUOTE=Linear]as i said its because you guys too mastered for us. it means, u have that wunderwaffel Penas, thats it. so all the fights are boring as hell. here is an usual scenario - we start hacking, some immunies coming, we kill them or force to run. then Penas coming, game over. and then worst immunies op fighters laughing and says they are the greatest - oh c'mon wtf!

thats the reason you guys are so mastered and why we don't want to fight you anymore.

i LoL'd off my chair. well since im mostly on penas i have proved with my pvp videos that im just a fighter with a dream to win.

Im not going to be bashing the union members cuz the mob's are more active then the non GM we have ingame. So this post most likely will get delete. But union clan have the most fishy players in the game. they know who they are and will not fraps there fights.

The end.

--xanu <3

*Dazz*
29-10-10, 22:26
OP War Basics:

1. Turn off OOC
2. Stop whine
3. Enjoy the game

Dr Phil
30-10-10, 15:26
Curse my 3G connection!!! :(
With a normal internet connection you wouldnt be able to defeat Gotti at opfights..
I pretty much never die at opfights unless my 3G shit fucks up.. No matter what char im on :p

flib
30-10-10, 17:04
ITT: Biglines tries to help and Linear complains.

Linear
01-11-10, 09:24
ok, thanx guys for focusing me at tescom most the time. with that accustion i got yesterday, it makes me feel great :D still, it was a fun fight.

fun fight was yesterday vs soads, thx too.

there is a question: whats the best way to kill clipwhores? i mean, ofc aoe solves the problem, and just stay around and shoot gives much, but maybe there is something else?

silent000
01-11-10, 10:50
So much hate in this thread :(

Linear
01-11-10, 11:03
So much hate in this thread :(

like everywhere in this game ;)

silent000
01-11-10, 11:15
Every time I log in i don't see much hate on OOC or anywhere in fact.

Linear
01-11-10, 11:17
hmmm? check if your ooc is checked, cuz there is always some flame in it tbh, no matter the reason

Dr Phil
01-11-10, 12:09
there is a question: whats the best way to kill clipwhores? i mean, ofc aoe solves the problem, and just stay around and shoot gives much, but maybe there is something else?
The one thing APUs are great at.. ;)

Neallys
01-11-10, 12:22
I guess shooting someone at its feet is going to make it harder for clipping. It really depends no who you are playing against though.

Walker come back.

Dr Phil
01-11-10, 12:42
I guess shooting someone at its feet is going to make it harder for clipping. It really depends no who you are playing against though.

Walker come back.
<3
Its just not much fun to die because of shitty 3G net :(
I usually either die in seriously long syncs, or from me lagging out :mad:

Linear
01-11-10, 12:43
The one thing APUs are great at.. ;)

yeah, our one helped us a lot.

legs, yes.... well ok but on op it gives not so much i think because of heal and pad, don't it?

Dr Phil
01-11-10, 12:56
yeah, our one helped us a lot.

legs, yes.... well ok but on op it gives not so much i think because of heal and pad, don't it?
My speed tank is pretty much dead if his legs gets taken out, and then gets focused..
And this is a tank, so fast than I can outrun spies with my weapon out..

Biglines
01-11-10, 12:58
treason! aiding the enemy! ;)

Dr Phil
01-11-10, 13:02
treason! aiding the enemy! ;)
Haha aw shit! :p

silent000
01-11-10, 18:38
Walker just piggyback off your next door neighbor's internet of something ;) I want to kill you :D

Dr Phil
01-11-10, 21:42
Hehe..
Well, i still login every other day.. Kinda depends on how my connection are doing that particular day.

Biglines
01-11-10, 21:44
Hehe..
Well, i still login every other day.. Kinda depends on how my connection are doing that particular day.
tbh u shud sue your provider :S if ur paying they should at the very least pay u back these months

Dr Phil
02-11-10, 00:40
tbh u shud sue your provider :S if ur paying they should at the very least pay u back these months
Well, i dont pay anymore..
Not gonna bother getting any new connection till ive moved though..
So eh, pray that I can find a nice apartment soon? ;)

Biglines
02-11-10, 01:16
Well, i dont pay anymore..
Not gonna bother getting any new connection till ive moved though..
So eh, pray that I can find a nice apartment soon? ;)
/me sends cardboard box

silent000
04-11-10, 13:50
/me sends cardboard box

I can imagine walker sat in a cardboard box dressed as a PE shouting at noobs over vent with his little 3G dongle stuck out of the box. :D

CrushOr
04-11-10, 18:56
What in the hell ever happened to the anti cheat patch?
Half of these faggots here would be real quiet if that patch existed, and worked.

Biglines
04-11-10, 19:06
Half of these faggots here would be real quiet if that patch existed, and worked.
They don't give a shit, don't even bother answering, and I havent even seen a mod in like 3 weeks.

but tbh, very few cheaters actually frequent the forums... most just play the game

derretimos
04-11-10, 19:52
+1
loled

The Ottoman
06-11-10, 14:04
I just watched some opwar's on youtube and I miiiiiiiiiss them! Though I sucked at pvp I really enjoyed the opwar's. The adrenaline rush and fighting as a team were unforgetable experiences. Great game!

hybok
08-11-10, 19:59
ok

to lay to rest peoples opinion about penas..

90% of the time.. penas is played by xanu (the wierd arsed pistol tank thats always in p2)

he is good at "keeping alive" and its not an exploit.

the time that union got all really pissy about penas was when i was playing him at tyron or krupp(i always get confused by that op)i logged him becuase he has a better con setup than my tank. (master matthew) which i died on quite quickly. as i died on muse and dr x too i think all within 5 minutes of each other.

penas is played by at least 3 different actual real life people.. the owner of the tank is my boyfriend david.. the reason he doesnt play it so much for op wars is because we fight with limited numbers and we need him on hacker. and xanu doesnt have any op viable fighters.

u have complained in ooc specifically against penas when all 3 different people have played him.

this just prooves how stupidly idiotic you are.

keavy oona, kelyne', master matthew, dropout will all preform better then penas will. coz when im on penas i dont do more damage then i do on master matthew.

regarding hacking outposts.. yeah ask donpach he seems to be "the master of hacking" :P seems to be able to hack layers in well less then 30 seconds... he must kno some really "leet tactics".

we hack outposts legitly.. time it in your logs.. it will be at least 90 seconds between each hack.. because u have to wait 60 seconds for the layer to open. and it takes 30 seconds to hack.

with the exception of hacknet layer (4th) i usually have a hacknet character logged in hacknet to take that as soon as i hear someones got 3rd.

end of dicussion.

I

derretimos
08-11-10, 23:28
he is good at "keeping alive" and its not an exploit.

translation:
he is good at CLIPPING

flib
09-11-10, 08:29
Are you allowed to share your account with other people?

hybok
09-11-10, 08:38
cool..

more shit on me guys :D

i am allowed to share my account(s) with whomever i see fit.

and what do people have against clipping.. i want u to name one person that doesnt clip on the game.. then i can fraps him doing it. it really is such a fucking stupid a bullshit excuse.

if it was an exploit.. my post.. and your post will be edited or deleted by the gms.. because discussion of cheats or exploits are not allowed on the nc forums.. from which one of my members has been pulled up on.. and he didnt even discuss them.. he was discussing anticheats. so that was bullshit in my opinion. but hell.. what do i kno.. im only the sorry arsehole that garentees no cheats in immune and submitted evidedence that lead to 90% of the cheaters on neocron banned a few months ago... i kno nothing? right!

Flashlite
09-11-10, 09:03
i just wanna eat chicken and pew pew people :(

Linear
09-11-10, 10:37
this topic is about OPWar Basics, not about Penas. no more OT plz

Flashlite
09-11-10, 11:10
when union become un tradeshops maybe we can talk about fights when they do them.

Genji
09-11-10, 11:40
You all talk to fucking much! You want OPWar basics? Kill people and don't die. So sim po, amiright?

Linear
09-11-10, 12:07
when union become un tradeshops maybe we can talk about fights when they do them.

for you know - immunes are not only one active clan - we have some pretty op fights vs soads.

Dr Phil
09-11-10, 13:30
nvm..

Dr Phil
09-11-10, 13:48
cool..

more shit on me guys :D

i am allowed to share my account(s) with whomever i see fit.

and what do people have against clipping.. i want u to name one person that doesnt clip on the game.. then i can fraps him doing it. it really is such a fucking stupid a bullshit excuse.

if it was an exploit.. my post.. and your post will be edited or deleted by the gms.. because discussion of cheats or exploits are not allowed on the nc forums.. from which one of my members has been pulled up on.. and he didnt even discuss them.. he was discussing anticheats. so that was bullshit in my opinion. but hell.. what do i kno.. im only the sorry arsehole that garentees no cheats in immune and submitted evidedence that lead to 90% of the cheaters on neocron banned a few months ago... i kno nothing? right!
Yea, your one dumb motherfucker! :p ;)
And no, clipping has never been an exploit, since every single pvp'er in NC would get banned, if that was the case..

Anyways, where the hell is the anticheat patch? Im getting bored of people, doing stuff that shall not be spoken of :(

EDIT: argh work+tired+doing stuff on a forum = bad idea... Sorry for double post

Flashlite
09-11-10, 17:54
less QQ more op take overs. shine the chrome hit the dome

hybok
09-11-10, 20:10
as i said its because you guys too mastered for us. it means, u have that wunderwaffel Penas, thats it. so all the fights are boring as hell. here is an usual scenario - we start hacking, some immunies coming, we kill them or force to run. then Penas coming, game over. and then worst immunies op fighters laughing and says they are the greatest - oh c'mon wtf!

-----------------

then maybe.. if one doesnt wanna talk about penas.. one shouldnt talk about penas then? do you have any memory? knowledge?? logic?? AT ALL?

derretimos
09-11-10, 21:42
i can't take anyone seriously who doesn't spell correctly, seriously, they teach that shit in grade school, so if you're not a complete retard you should know how to spell.

can you not agree with my logic?

knowing how to spell = educated enough to reason
not knowing how to spell = complete idiot

flib
09-11-10, 23:34
i am allowed to share my account(s) with whomever i see fit.I was pretty sure that that was against the ToS, but maybe not.

and what do people have against clipping.. i want u to name one person that doesnt clip on the game.. then i can fraps him doing it. it really is such a fucking stupid a bullshit excuse.I don't clip

Genji
10-11-10, 00:08
I was pretty sure that that was against the ToS, but maybe not.

I don't clip

play less WoW, mmmkay?

Dr Phil
10-11-10, 00:36
I don't clip
Unless your the slowest player in NC, then yes you clip.. Everyone clips..
Run around a corner, or through some hills.. you WILL clip - unless ofc you only spec 0atl/100agl or something silly like that :rolleyes:

Faid
10-11-10, 02:35
lol by clipping I think he means when a player purposely clips around an object to avoid being hit or killed. And yes it is an abuse of the shite netcode, much like safe spotting with a drone, it's not an exploit per say, but it doesn't make it right. But we could argue about that all day lol. Bottom line is there are no anti cheat measures in place, and until there are, everyone will be suspect. No one can guarantee 100% either way, therefore all this trying to prove cheats or no cheats is pointless. Just try to enjoy what is left of the game as much as you can i suppose :angel:

Linear
10-11-10, 09:09
then maybe.. if one doesnt wanna talk about penas.. one shouldnt talk about penas then? do you have any memory? knowledge?? logic?? AT ALL?

stop taking my words out of context plz

Flashlite
10-11-10, 09:29
linear why are you on the forums? shouldnt you be in neocron trading noob stuff to baddies.

Linear
10-11-10, 09:49
linear why are you on the forums? shouldnt you be in neocron trading noob stuff to baddies.

shutup and go clip

Flashlite
10-11-10, 09:55
Whats clipping?

Linear
10-11-10, 10:55
"Wherever you go - Penas is clipping around you" - put this phrase instead of that one about an NCPD plz

and back to topic plz or close this thread

Chuck Norris
10-11-10, 12:42
Thread hijack, so 115 is hck peak, Ive been hearing CST 250 is as most as you want with buff or drug,bonus.

hybok
11-11-10, 00:02
stop taking my words out of context plz

im taking nothing out of context..

"Wherever you go - Penas is clipping around you" - put this phrase instead of that one about an NCPD plz

and back to topic plz or close this thread

and firstly your not a moderator.. and secondly... if u want it to be on topic.. stop talking about it!!

can u be anymore retarded :|?

Garfield
11-11-10, 02:30
and firstly your not a moderator

hes not but isnt like the thread starter can place a /set_close request when his questions or w.e are answerd ?

oh i might be wrong, forgot you are the NC law

Genji
11-11-10, 06:43
lol by clipping I think he means when a player purposely clips around an object to avoid being hit or killed. And yes it is an abuse of the shite netcode, much like safe spotting with a drone, it's not an exploit per say, but it doesn't make it right. But we could argue about that all day lol. Bottom line is there are no anti cheat measures in place, and until there are, everyone will be suspect. No one can guarantee 100% either way, therefore all this trying to prove cheats or no cheats is pointless. Just try to enjoy what is left of the game as much as you can i suppose :angel:

haha truely spoken like the old man you are as of today! Is it beer o'clock yet?!

flib
11-11-10, 09:05
play less WoW, mmmkay?I tried WoW once and found it too cartoony and girly and boring. What's your point? Just didn't like my opinion so you decided it was cool to insult me?

Unless your the slowest player in NC, then yes you clip.. Everyone clips..
Run around a corner, or through some hills.. you WILL clip - unless ofc you only spec 0atl/100agl or something silly like that :rolleyes:Fair point, but I meant I don't specifically do all the little tricks to make sure I optimize my clipping like everyone else I've ever fought at an OP seems to do.

Based on the amount of hating going on in this thread, I suspect imminent closure as the weekly moderation happens.

http://assets.head-fi.org/c/ce/ce56dd91_in_before_lock.gif

Flashlite
11-11-10, 11:21
i just like running around deving people in the face. Soon i will have my spy up and fighting, hehe when i get unlazy :)

Genji
11-11-10, 11:23
I tried WoW once and found it too cartoony and girly and boring. What's your point? Just didn't like my opinion so you decided it was cool to insult me?

If I wanted to insult you, you'd know it. Although you did say "I don't clip" which is utter bullshit if you log into neocron and used your wasd buttons to move anywhere near a wall.
What I ment was that "account sharing against ToS blah blah" is a very 'WoW player' thing to say, of which I guess you wouldn't know since you say your one of the few that has yet to give into the devil...I mean game.

Linear
11-11-10, 11:53
when you just run near the wall, you dont clip actually. clipping - is running around something, making yourself hard to aim. so if he don't use it - he don't clip.

Genji
11-11-10, 12:02
when you just run near the wall, you dont clip actually. clipping - is running around something, making yourself hard to aim. so if he don't use it - he don't clip.

REALLY, what fucking planet are you from if you can't understand sarcasm that blatant. Oh and just so you're clear on this, have you EVER been in plaza 2?! That whole zone is nothing but turns, if you want to go there a do a little pvp you will have to pretty much stand still to not clip. Just running from the zone line to the gogu or vice versa you'll clip through like 3-4 walls.

Seriously ALL of you retards just drop the fucking subject already.

Flashlite
11-11-10, 12:16
is clipping when i run to gogo to pick up some chicken? im still losted on what clipping is.

Linear
11-11-10, 12:19
didn't heared if someone being flamed because he clipped in p1 medi. and you didn't showed the "sarcasm" sign

Flashlite
11-11-10, 12:41
Mr. Linear whats the point of this thread? To me it looks like you want to know peoples OP war strats. Since your in union and they dont op war so my question is why make this thread? I can see if your in a op war clan and want to improve your strategy in fights. This thread turned into you crying about what other players doing. You should of name this Thread " Im a tradeskiller and everyone clips!!! wahhhh"

Genji
11-11-10, 12:45
didn't heared if someone being flamed because he clipped in p1 medi. and you didn't showed the "sarcasm" sign

I will stop posting now as I don't care to continue on with what is clearly either trolling and/or...you're a moron.

And yes xanu, when you were driving to kfc to pick up some chicken and you jumped the curb to avoid that red light and hit that old lady using the cane to walk. That was clearly cliping and you are totally gonna get banned from life you exploiter!

Linear
11-11-10, 13:01
didn't even tryed to cry or whine. are you sure you has read all the posts and understood them?
me and my clan are NOT tradeskillers. i understand you trying to insult and provoke us so shutup plz - it doesn't works anyway. op fights are not only vs immune - when we have enough ppl online, we prefer to fight vs soads - they have similar numbers and each fight brings a tons of fun. so noone in union cares about you, Mr Xanu.

Flashlite
11-11-10, 13:01
IT WASNT MY FAULT!!!! i had a juicy chicken leg in my mouth. i had to rush home to enjoy the goodness in my mouth, she didnt move so it happen :(

Biglines
11-11-10, 23:00
it all started when I said that 115 hack was a simple basic opwar thing that every clan with opwarring members should know

it is obvious that either linear reacts this way because of his culture, or his personality, either way its not something thats likely to change so might as well ignore it

derretimos
12-11-10, 08:48
lol, sounds like someone is a butthurt griefer

11-12-2010 00:03:41 > OOC> Haknet : sxr loose all nicey nicey rights
11-12-2010 00:03:50 > OOC> Haknet : and... sxr are so gonna make me pay for this right
11-12-2010 00:03:55 > OOC> Haknet : no they will just quit the game
11-12-2010 00:04:03 > OOC> Haknet : and it will all be because of YOU
11-12-2010 00:14:14 > OOC> Ballsie : lol
11-12-2010 00:14:15 > OOC> Vene : i shall force sxr out
11-12-2010 00:14:17 > OOC> Vene : leave now
11-12-2010 00:14:19 > OOC> Vene : or suffer
11-12-2010 00:14:29 > OOC> Vene : sxr are too weak to endure immune

we won't quit the game, and if we did, that's a pretty decent chunk of the population with how often we all dual log and with how many unknown alts we have.

but really, it's a game, have fun with it

and when we do move on to a game with active support
you'll have the whole place all to your self :)

Biglines
12-11-10, 09:43
vene spouts stupid stuff if he gets excited (and is usually slightly drunk at night), but remember that this is just one side of the story, members of sxr have been raging, insulting and accusing for even longer (I don't know how many times sxr have accused us of ninja hacking one of their ops, while that op had been taking by another clan and fought over for days before an sxr even logged on)

and of course the current story is related to a certain someone that doesn't dare post the full story

Biglines
12-11-10, 11:40
is that you will?

derretimos
12-11-10, 19:45
is that you will?
nope :D

he just posted that on ts since he was the only one on when it happened

Neallys
12-11-10, 21:02
Where is the love for god's sake!

Faid
12-11-10, 21:56
lol am i to assume something has happened to our ops?

hybok
13-11-10, 00:30
lol.. derre kinda pointless u posting that on forums?? and i think thats a temp ban.

if u believe im abusing u.. or your clan.. please write an email to abuse@neocron.com..

but yeah i get excited...

its coz i love sxr so much.. its sad to see they are turning into every other clan in neocron with recruit twatheads/banevaders/cheaters.

thats all i was getting at :)

most of my threats are quite empty.. not that i cant follow through becuase i am the great invinci.. its just i really cant be bothered too.. i will be proven right yet again coz the person in question will either fuck u over.. or get banned again..

maybe if the other leaders of clans in neocron finally get it into there thick head i am right about such matters.. the game will be much better..

our biggest asset in this game in ridding the game of cheaters.. is the community.. if we all kept them out of our clans like immune does... they would either quit.. or start up a nice little big cheating clan of there own.. and that would be much easier to mass ban or we could just not fight them!!

the great invinci has spoken.

its up to you if u choose to listen to me or not :)

I

derretimos
13-11-10, 00:52
tl;dr

braydagner
13-11-10, 05:49
Definition of irony:
its coz i love sxr so much.. its sad to see they are turning into every other clan in neocron with recruit twatheads/banevaders/cheaters.

Faid
13-11-10, 05:56
lol.. derre kinda pointless u posting that on forums?? and i think thats a temp ban.

if u believe im abusing u.. or your clan.. please write an email to abuse@neocron.com..

but yeah i get excited...

thats all i was getting at :)

most of my threats are quite empty.. not that i cant follow through becuase i am the great invinci.. its just i really cant be bothered too.. i will be proven right yet again coz the person in question will either fuck u over.. or get banned again..

maybe if the other leaders of clans in neocron finally get it into there thick head i am right about such matters.. the game will be much better..

our biggest asset in this game in ridding the game of cheaters.. is the community.. if we all kept them out of our clans like immune does... they would either quit.. or start up a nice little big cheating clan of there own.. and that would be much easier to mass ban or we could just not fight them!!

the great invinci has spoken.

its up to you if u choose to listen to me or not :)

I

There are some in Immune who are considered by the community as a whole, to be cheaters Invinci. So I suggest you take your own advice and purge your clan. That is if you're really serious about ridding the game of them that is... :rolleyes:

derretimos
13-11-10, 08:33
Definition of irony:

I see what you did thar

He's describing his own clan jajajaja

Genji
13-11-10, 11:40
How about all you noobs take your petty squabbles back to OOC chat where it's more entertaining and wont remind people on the forums thinking of playing again as to why they may have quit in the first place.
:cool:

Flashlite
13-11-10, 12:30
Genji 4 President 2012!!!!!!!!!!!

Neallys
13-11-10, 12:57
There are some in Immune who are considered by the community as a whole, to be cheaters Invinci. So I suggest you take your own advice and purge your clan. That is if you're really serious about ridding the game of them that is... :rolleyes:

My right hear is beeping
beeeeep..beeeeeeeep

I really don't know what this is all about though, I really don't think that either sxr or immune has anyone eating sandwiches. You guys should stop being idiots, and go sex up the ladies and drink beer!

Biglines
13-11-10, 14:41
they are talking bout you neally ;) Here's one for the people tho, the few days the anti-cheat patch was active, neally and most of the rest of immune, were playing actively and still winning.

and before you're saying invinci should take his own advice, invinci has done everything in his power to make it almost impossible to do anything bad in immune, yet sxr know exactly who invinci is raging on about and what he's done, and yet sxr still support him. Just because invinci rages, gets excited and acts like a megalomaniac, doesn't mean there isn't a core truth to it.

There have been countless accusations against members of immune, yet noone has ever produced a single shred of evidence against any of us (at least not when playing in immune, I can't speak for everyone's past as I've only been here for 3 years or so).

So yes, he should rage less, and be less megalomaniacal, but yes, invinci has to the best of his ability done everything he can to rid immune and even the game of bad people, and wishes no more than that other clans do the same. If you have serious allegations that you think the GM team can't handle, talk to me (I tend to be a bit more reasonable than invinci :p, not that that is difficult) and we'll work on seeing if your accusations have merrit, and if they do, I will help find proof of both guilt or innocence and help any investigating GM.

derretimos
13-11-10, 18:56
bottom line: this game has no support and EVERYONE is a suspect. ANYONE can be hacking at any given time because this game has SHITTY support. until there is an ANTI-CHEAT patch ANYONE and EVERYONE is a possible hacker.

and a final note: if you need to hack in such an easy game just to get an edge in pvp you should get cancer of the butthole.

Faid
13-11-10, 19:21
lol I wasn't talking about neally biglines. Since there is absolutely no anti cheat measures in place and literally no GM support to deal with any such situations, all that is left are the players, and it's up to them to decide who's cheating or not. This is an inherent problem in neocron though, as everyone is permitted to, and has the ability to cheat if they so please. Half the people accused of cheating may very well not be cheating. On the other hand, half the people who never get accused of hacking may very well be to their hearts content. My point, which I mentioned earlier in this thread, is that there is absolutely no way for another player to definitively prove or disprove hacking period. KK tried to do something about it and failed epically and now it seems they've completely given up on it all together. So we are left with what we have, and I personally try to have some fun with what time we have left in NC. People should just stop all the raging and try to enjoy it while it lasts.

Biglines
13-11-10, 19:51
there are quite a few things that can be definitively proved by certain methods, and imho clans should be responsible for getting their members to prove at least these few things if there are valid concerns.

Genji
13-11-10, 19:56
lol I wasn't talking about neally biglines. Since there is absolutely no anti cheat measures in place and literally no GM support to deal with any such situations, all that is left are the players, and it's up to them to decide who's cheating or not. This is an inherent problem in neocron though, as everyone is permitted to, and has the ability to cheat if they so please. Half the people accused of cheating may very well not be cheating. On the other hand, half the people who never get accused of hacking may very well be to their hearts content. My point, which I mentioned earlier in this thread, is that there is absolutely no way for another player to definitively prove or disprove hacking period. KK tried to do something about it and failed epically and now it seems they've completely given up on it all together. So we are left with what we have, and I personally try to have some fun with what time we have left in NC. People should just stop all the raging and try to enjoy it while it lasts.

No, there is definitive cheats such as an apu killing a tank in 2 hits or a droner not only using kami drones in p1 but killing le'd players with them (yes I still remember that you dick!). But that's not the point...rage. There always has been and always will be massive ooc rage, people will always have a reason to whine. Hell, a certain short scottish person I know enjoyed "lawl noob owned get skill and come back" on ooc more then any other part of the game.
There is nothing new about the current situation besides cheats becomeing more easily obtainable and used compared to years ago when only a couple people used them. There was still the same ooc rage, still the same "omfg he aim bot'd me through stealth", still the same "ofmg zerg cause you got no skill".
There is NOTHING new here besides a bit more complaining due to them being used more (makes sense), and this FUCKING TRAIN WRECK OF A FORUM POST!

seriously....how is this thread not locked or deleted? I fucking hate you all, burn in hell!

vote genji 2012

Garfield
13-11-10, 20:01
boring enough to read that góbshit every night on OOC, can we discuss something more interesting on the forum please

Flashlite
13-11-10, 20:21
i like turtles

derretimos
13-11-10, 20:33
there are quite a few things that can be definitively proved by certain methods, and imho clans should be responsible for getting their members to prove at least these few things if there are valid concerns.

that is so vague it's retarded.

anyway, fuck this thread i'm done posting in it and/or reading it

GM if you're out there close this shit
(i know i'm not the thread starter)

Flashlite
13-11-10, 20:43
i love eatting chicken and op waring at the sametime.

braydagner
13-11-10, 21:12
i like turtles
touché

gstyle40
13-11-10, 21:27
im just glad i got mine in before it gets shut down....im referin to this thread lol

Flashlite
13-11-10, 21:35
Im a beatbox rocker
and you dancing to my beat

I´m a beatbox rocker
and i never say the same

I´m beatbox rocker
and you dancing to my beat

and you dancing to my, dancing to my
dancing to my beat

and you dancing, dancing, dancing, dancing, dancing.....

Linear
14-11-10, 09:48
yes, close and even delete this topic - it' useless anyway.

hybok
15-11-10, 02:35
I dont think people get the "everything in my power"

and other clan leaders that say.. "oh he isnt cheating" :\

your not qualified to make that judgement. I AM HOWEVER! remember my shitlist?

when i say oh he isnt cheating.. i mean it.. and i take tones more measures to ensure that thats the truth than you even know about or have the knowledge to grasp certain aspects of ingame mechanics.

so its very ironic that u tell me im an idiot and i allow cheaters in MY clan. when u dont even do 1% of what i do in the game to insure people dont cheat.

end of.

CLOSE THREAD!

I

derretimos
15-11-10, 04:33
i couldn't resist coming back to this thread just to see if it was closed or not.

invinci, i know you're so full of yourself and think you're the king of nc, but you're not. no one is.

unless you are there with everyone who is playing, standing over their shoulder watching them play, you can not determine if they are not cheating.

you have people fraps/take screen shots of them playing and their setups?

bfd.lol.

i and a few other people play on multiple computers, so there's that. i could have some hacking software or whatever on one computer and not on the other, and when you ask for proof of me not cheating i'll send you some fraps/screens of that. or I CAN JUST TURN THEM OFF LOLOLOLOLOL

you can't be positive that people aren't cheating, and no one will take you fucking seriously since you're the master of clipping in and around gogu's/trees/columns/whatever you can find.

you're a joke.

Flashlite
15-11-10, 08:42
Come At Me Bro!

[K1]Luke
15-11-10, 11:57
Just wondering, what measures do you take Invinci? Surely if you are so precise in your counter measures it would be best to share them with other clan leaders so we can ensure this game becomes fair again?

Sincere query, not bashing you or anything, but the more we do the better the game will become.

Biglines
15-11-10, 14:21
regretfully its not allowed to discuss them on here. officially not even ingame aparantly

Faid
15-11-10, 17:18
I dont think people get the "everything in my power"

and other clan leaders that say.. "oh he isnt cheating" :\

your not qualified to make that judgement. I AM HOWEVER! remember my shitlist?

when i say oh he isnt cheating.. i mean it.. and i take tones more measures to ensure that thats the truth than you even know about or have the knowledge to grasp certain aspects of ingame mechanics.

so its very ironic that u tell me im an idiot and i allow cheaters in MY clan. when u dont even do 1% of what i do in the game to insure people dont cheat.

end of.

CLOSE THREAD!

I

The ego on this guy is amazing lol this is why most people don't like you.

End OF.

Habrok
15-11-10, 18:57
And I think we're about done with that. Keep these kind of things in OOC please.

Thankyou Kindly,

Habrok