PDA

View Full Version : #0122-VGPX Code-Fragment

Original monk
28-10-10, 14:22
Anyone want to trade or sell (up to 5) #0122-VGPX Code-Fragments on terra ? They are for the fergusson mission and are virtually unobtainable. Tell me what you need !

Note: It seems i cannot find the black market forum anymore so ill give it a try here. If this is the wrong place to post feel free to move or delete this thread. There is a discussion in the playerquestion-section but im afraid not everyone checks outside the mainforum :)

Original monk
29-10-10, 09:16
Im starting to get conviced it has no use actually farming for these parts .. at all .. everybody i heard who has them obtained them via alternative routes.

Ill yust be patient.

Linear
29-10-10, 10:22
make the quest

Brammers
29-10-10, 10:45
I'm sure you read this - http://wiki.techhaven.org/Ferguson_Run

It may be worth sticking a GM ticket in. I've heard of issue with the game not spawning the fragments in the past.

Linear
29-10-10, 11:45
it spawns

Original monk
29-10-10, 12:13
I'm sure you read this - http://wiki.techhaven.org/Ferguson_Run

It may be worth sticking a GM ticket in. I've heard of issue with the game not spawning the fragments in the past.

Yep i certainly have, i wouldnt start any mission ever without checking TH.org and NCwiki first. Saved me numerous hours of searching in the past hehe *bows*

Wrote an ingame ticket yesterdayevening for the boxes in datastorage 2 not opening and that the spawn inside the other boxes was most likely borked. I got a clear and friendly reply back (within the hour) that this is a known issue and that for now they cannot do much about it. I assume this was aiming towards the boxes not opening in DS 2.

Thats why i posted that ill yust be patient :)

I heard people got there parts recently so there must be fergusson parts around, i know someone was selling/trading them yesterdayevening but this person logged of a millisecond before i could get a hold of him. (you can imagine i ripped out a flock of hair that moment lol)

@ Linear, good advice. Its possible i forgot to get or activate the quest but thats not the case this time, im on it for a few months now thats why i came here asking for help :)

edit: Ow you are sure they spawn ? If you have any spares im very willing to buy/trade them because i been in there atleast over a hundred times in the last couple of months and didnt see a single one. Let alone 5 :)

Linear
29-10-10, 12:20
i did that quest simply enough. everithing works just fine. take the misson, check all openable boxes, take all u find. number can be less than 5, so u should wait a REAL long for these parts to respawn (f.e. i found 4 parts at evening, and another 3 at next evening).

about the ticket - i've sended it too. tryed to get the parts without taking the misson, didn't got any, placed the ticket. Hoder answers its all ok with this quest, just rare spawn. so i took the mission and did that run.

about buying - i don't think there is a lot of ppl having them but u always can try.

Original monk
29-10-10, 12:31
i did that quest simply enough. everithing works just fine. take the misson, check all openable boxes, take all u find. number can be less than 5, so u should wait a REAL long for these parts to respawn (f.e. i found 4 parts at evening, and another 3 at next evening).

about the ticket - i've sended it too. tryed to get the parts without taking the misson, didn't got any, placed the ticket. Hoder answers its all ok with this quest, just rare spawn. so i took the mission and did that run.

about buying - i don't think there is a lot of ppl having them but u always can try.

Ok thanx for the info, this really suprises me. So when they spawned you had em on a few days ? That sounds to me like winning the lottery :) Was it right after a server reset maybe ?

Ill keep trying then, altough i would be suprised that after all this time even a single one would pop up :) I been there for a long ass time, regularly checking up at every possible hour of the day. Zip, nada, nothing.

Ok cheers, this gives some hope :p

Linear
29-10-10, 12:53
its not about server reset. respawn takes about 24 real hours.

Original monk
29-10-10, 14:15
its not about server reset. respawn takes about 24 real hours.

Ok cool that would be really great, yust keep trying then till luck drops :)

Faid
29-10-10, 18:40
Linear found his after he wrote a ticket to Hoder, you think they just happened to spawn by themselves naturally right after this? The respawn is broken and has been broken for a very long time now. When hacknet and the ferguson mission first came about there was no ridiculously long respawn times for these parts. I didn't have to wait months upon months upon months to complete a simple "retrieve this item from a box" quest.

The "known issue" that the GM referred to in response to your ticket is the broken respawn of the parts. It's a known issue because it's been like this for a very long time now and a lot of people have inquired about it. Your best bet is to drop Hoder a PM and explain your situation, as he is usually sympathetic and seems to genuinely want to help players as much as he can. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky with that ridiculous respawn rate right after speaking with him like Linear did ;)

I wish you luck either way :)

This thread I made two and a half years ago kinda shedds some light on the situation. http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=141976&highlight=ferguson+mission+bugged

Brammers
30-10-10, 01:03
Right I've found a old pile of the parts, and I've now got 2 sets left.

Original monk - if you need a set still, you can come to the front of the queue. ;)

Anyone else interested, give me a PM.

Megazoid
30-10-10, 01:32
Original monk told me in-game he was now sorted. :)

Genji
30-10-10, 09:57
I require them!

Garfield
30-10-10, 10:29
lol HN must be crowded thesedays... are u led? :p

Biglines
30-10-10, 14:05
lol HN must be crowded thesedays... are u led? :p
like it's possible to kill a hacknet player in hacknet... heals outheal any dmg done by hacknet weapons unless the person isn't paying attention

Original monk
30-10-10, 20:45
Right I've found a old pile of the parts, and I've now got 2 sets left.

Original monk - if you need a set still, you can come to the front of the queue. ;)

Anyone else interested, give me a PM.

Thanx a million brammers but as megazoid allready mentioned i yust got help from another friendly player, im sure there are more people in need of the parts ! Really kind :)

Genji
31-10-10, 01:32
Thanx a million brammers but as megazoid allready mentioned i yust got help from another friendly player, im sure there are more people in need of the parts ! Really kind :)

I REQUIRE THEM!

Linear
01-11-10, 10:35
Linear found his after he wrote a ticket to Hoder, you think they just happened to spawn by themselves naturally right after this? The respawn is broken and has been broken for a very long time now. When hacknet and the ferguson mission first came about there was no ridiculously long respawn times for these parts. I didn't have to wait months upon months upon months to complete a simple "retrieve this item from a box" quest.

The "known issue" that the GM referred to in response to your ticket is the broken respawn of the parts. It's a known issue because it's been like this for a very long time now and a lot of people have inquired about it. Your best bet is to drop Hoder a PM and explain your situation, as he is usually sympathetic and seems to genuinely want to help players as much as he can. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky with that ridiculous respawn rate right after speaking with him like Linear did ;)

I wish you luck either way :)

This thread I made two and a half years ago kinda shedds some light on the situation. http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=141976&highlight=ferguson+mission+bugged

after that ticket there were just 4 parts spawned so i took them, them wait 24 hours then came and took some again. don't u think Hoder was watching me all this time? after that, a lot of ppl do the same WITHOUT sending a ticket so it's goddman work! just go and make the quest. lol everyone in this game knows about 115 hacking and only Linear - about the ferguson run? oh c'mon wtf

Biglines
01-11-10, 12:47
there's hardly anyone who farms them, most people get them off people like brammers, who have farmed them before they were bugged.

he wudnt have had to watch you, just spawn them at the ticket, bugged npc's go over time, so by resetting them they might work a few times

Linear
05-11-10, 12:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3EGJZUaH0s

Biglines
05-11-10, 12:40
nice, love the music too ;)

for the record, I tried it on 2 different chars again, 3 times each, spread over 2 days, and found 0 parts, most boxes wouldn't even open, and yes I tried in that storage

but good to see its still possible

Faid
05-11-10, 21:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FE3Yc4OqBU

And before you get all bent out of shape I was joking when I made this, I just like to edit stuff together :p

Garfield
05-11-10, 21:09
isnt it something like that: if u shoot the mobs, those dataterminals or containers will "agro" you aswell and refuse to deal with u

well thats what i figured out when ive farmed some rarecode frags at the NC HN-storages. so its mby the same prob

Biglines
05-11-10, 21:21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FE3Yc4OqBU

And before you get all bent out of shape I was joking when I made this, I just like to edit stuff together :p
I lol'd