PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Happy birthday Nobby!

Snedex
18-10-10, 13:36
You wanted a thread, now you have one :P

Many happy returns, hope the head doesn't hurt too much :D

Brammers
18-10-10, 13:38
Woot! Happy Birthday :D

Make sure you have cake later! :cool:

silent000
18-10-10, 16:06
Aye Happy Birthday ol' chap. I did send you a text foo!

Faid
18-10-10, 16:21
Happy Birthday buddy!

Flashlite
18-10-10, 17:03
cool story bro.

Hoder
18-10-10, 17:49
Happy Birthday, Nobby :)

Make sure you have cake later! :cool:Not sure he'll have room for that after all I heard he ate ;)

Nidhogg
18-10-10, 17:53
Happy birthday, dewd. Sorry I couldn't make your piss-up the other night.

nobby
20-10-10, 23:39
no problemo dude :)

Can't believe i'm 20 now 8| like I say every year... I started playing NC when I was 12, now I feel old :lol:

I had a great birthday time out in Manchester which was very fun and got nobby very very drunk :p

after slightly recovering from the night before, everyone at uni treated nobby to drinks at the local drinkery!
All my Chinese class buddies met up later and we went out to dance the night away at local clubs and bars :D

was a very fine birthday !

Nobby got a very lovely big HD Telly for his room which makes his Uni cell look even smaller :p

Nobby got a hair dryer too from a forum buddy ;) which i'm grateful for extremely ! especially when I wake up too late for lectures and have to have a quick shower before leaving with soaking wet hair 'n' shizzle

Nobby also got some kitchen condiments and a lovely cuddly bunny which needed a loving home ^^

Family sent me loads of money too ! so nobby shall not be going hungry for a while yet :p

weeeeeey :)