PDA

View Full Version : [THN/TPN] Server not available.

Brammers
18-10-10, 13:25
Before the OMG the THN OHNOOOZ! is down threads start. ;)

Currently the Tech Haven Network and Prophecy Network server isn't available atm. This is due to a routing issue at the datacentre that started about 9:20BST this morning.

I've got no ETA or idea when it will be back, just hopefully soon...just don't panic when you can't reach the wiki or the item DB!

Biglines
18-10-10, 14:30
oh noes!!!!!1!!2!!one!!!

lol, scheduled maintenance routing thingies, or actual fuckup by the datacentre?

Brammers
18-10-10, 14:43
oh noes!!!!!1!!2!!one!!!

lol, scheduled maintenance routing thingies, or actual fuckup by the datacentre?

Well, when I did mention it to someone on MSN, he said is that code for "we spilled coffee on it"? :lol:

I don't know what the datacenter did exactly, but one of the peering points screwed up the Cisco VSS routing cluster. Unfortunately they had to call Cisco in to help fix the problems. I'll know more when they send out the WTF went wrong report later.

P.S. Still no ETA for coming back online.

13:49: THN is now reachable, but not got the all clear yet. There may be issue yet.

Snedex
18-10-10, 14:50
We must be in the same datacentre Brammers o_O
my VPS went offline due to cisco routing cluster problems ... Everything appears to be OK now

Brammers
18-10-10, 15:25
Ok, everything looks back to normal. Any problems please post here.

Mods: Could a mod update the thread title and close the thread after 24 hours please? :)